YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT COUNTRY! WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS NASTY HUMAN BEING IN YOUR WHITE HOUSE!?? WHY, AMERICA??

YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT COUNTRY! WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS NASTY HUMAN BEING IN YOUR WHITE HOUSE!?? WHY, AMERICA??

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/28/merkel-says-eu-cannot-completely-rely-on-us-and-britain-any-more-g7-talks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed

>YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT COUNTRY!

Thank you.

>WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS NASTY HUMAN BEING IN YOUR WHITE HOUSE!??

Alternative was worse.

>WHY, AMERICA??

Really, really worse.

lost

This guy knows.

Don't respond, and this shit will go away

Because the president of OUR country decided that taking care of US is better than taking care of YOU.

Now crawl back into whatever shithole, insignificant, Muslim-laden hell-hole you were defecated from.

Just to piss you off.
And it worked.

This guy is correct. Have to look at stuff like semi-recent elections in places like Egypt. When presented (not by any popular choice) two candidates that have extremely undesirable connections, personal traits, behavior and backing, you are forced to choose the lesser of the two evils. The election was close in my opinion because people were swapping sides right up until they actually cast their vote. Not the popular vote, the electoral votes. Changing sides at the last minute.

On a daily basis, I'm embarrased that we have this fuck tard as president. I'm also somewhat relieved we also don't have what looked to be the most corrupt politician in history at the helm either. Grin & bear it, soldier on to 2020. That's what most of us are doing.

Shitpost bot doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's not American. Get your lox Moshebot you're not convincing anyone

We didn't, the electoral college did. With that said. Not nominating someone under federal investigation is a good way to guarantee a win.

Based on the numbers. I can't see a reason democrats wouldn't win in 2020. A lot of self righteous Bernie busters thought Hillary would win. So they voted for Johnson and Stein or didn't vote.

Jesus Christ you fucking bootlickers still bitch about Trump 7 months later shut the fuck up already

>On a daily basis, I'm embarrased that we have this fuck tard as president
Elaborate why please. Is it just him personally that you don't like or the way he speaks? Or his positions?

Because Americans are the most gullible, lazy and poorly educated people in the western world. That's why.

Are you fucking liberals STILL this butthurt?

Jesus god damn christ, grow the fuck up.

So being an American makes me all three? Even from birth?

Kill yourself

Trump bullies black marine. sad. nasty person.

How many shekels you getting shabbos goy?

>We didn't, the electoral college did.
>Based on the numbers. I can't see a reason democrats wouldn't win in 2020.
>A lot of self righteous Bernie busters thought Hillary would win.
Please keep telling yourself this until then. I'm sure it will work out great for the left.

The left are just as cancerous as the right.. They still bring up Obammer and hildawg for their scapegoats.

Neither team will bitch about their own faggots. Because they're conditioned not to.

TRUMP 2020

SUCK IT UP SNOWFLAKE

sounds like someone reads too much buzzfeed

wtf is this link pls

This

we are laughing our asses off. Trump can't get ANY of his agenda through Congress. He has accomplished literally almost nothing. From the guy who "knows the system better than anyone, believe me". kek

>YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT COUNTRY! WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS NASTY HUMAN BEING IN YOUR WHITE HOUSE!?? WHY, AMERICA??

Because its time to remind the world.

We aren't stuck on this rock with you.

You are stuck on this rock with US.

He uses twitter like a fucking 12 year old, exhibits tantrum like behavior & does shit like put his fucking kid at a world leaders table. WTF? This guy is treating his role as POTUS like he's running a fucking FedEx Kinko's office. Balls on the photocopier? Sounds good to me...

President should show class, restraint when needed & calm forcefullness also when needed. This guy is a fucking clown. I'm embarrased, daily. Wake up... "What has president clown done today?" And there's always something....

Is that what cnn is telling you?

Obama is Greatnees personified. Trump is.. a lump.. of grey slimy.. smelly... greasy stuff. Not a President by any stretch of the imagination. Never will be. Kind of just a crazy old rapist wandering around being weird in our White House.

It's creepy. We need Clinton.

It may sound like not liking him personally is anything of real substance but it seems that his severe lack of long-lasting charisma has had a negative impact on how our allies see us.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/28/merkel-says-eu-cannot-completely-rely-on-us-and-britain-any-more-g7-talks

I seriously, naively hope that Trump will see what's going on around him and try to turn this whole thing around.

>t. Cuck

>Wake up... "What has president clown done today?" And there's always something....
Of course there is always something you idiot.

>He uses twitter like a fucking 12 year old
By holding others feet to the fire?

What exactly has he said that you found childish user?

It's reversed. Trump is putting the guy's hat back on.

tell me any diferent. what has he gotten through congress? what promise has he delivered on?

put up or shut up faggot.

>protip: you can't. because he hasn't accomplished shit

Because your tears are tasty faggot

You fuckheads honestly believe this, don't you. In fact, Trump has done quite the contrary and has already fulfilled over half of his day one promises.

Do us all a favor, get the FUCK off my Sup Forums and go straight back to facebook's liberal groups.

The United Snakes is not long for this world. It's currently remaking the fall of Rome, Hollywood-style.

The Chicken Noodles News still living in Hillzilla

If Duede bigalow thinks it, must be true. You assume I'm On the left. I'm hoping Cuban runs and we finally have a free market liberal president.

give me a list of what he's gotten through congress to deliver on his promises.

it's nothing.

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

Prove me otherwise. give me a list. Promises delivered on. Let's have it.

He hasn't done shit.

>when you stop to think about it, you got nothing and you know it.

I can't tell what is more easier or satisfying, trolling the left or the right.

Both are pretty funny to fuck with, and both are idiotic as fuck.

Bu..but my partisanism I'm conditioned to hold an opinion of.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

elite rule, partisan divided plebs drool

Rob has never been to Sup Forums.

I actually support trump, but this graph is done. The negative press can be used to justify how shitty he is. You should instead focus on the literal Smear campaigns that have been run against the president.
>2 Scoops
>Fork for KFC

>So being an American makes me all three? Even from birth?
Yes from birth. Are you educated at birth? What a dumbass. You are proving my point.

He frequents pol actually

dumb*, Sorry I am on my shitty phone

You're right. He did repeal privacy laws and now out internet providers can sell our personal information, as well as what we view online.

you're gay

Honestly, it's because we've been fucked by our elites so hard and for so long that we simply dont care anymore. America is a third world nation: our people drink lead water, starve themselves just to feed their kids, and work 60-80 hr weeks yet cant even afford housing. We're very, VERY angry, and that's where trump comes in. He will make America great again by destroying it. He is the grand dumpster fire that will burn this hellhole to the ground so we the people can rebuild it. We want him to fuck up because we actually want economic destruction . We want the elites ruined and brought to our level so we can finally get rid of them. We will take having another great depression if it means getting another new deal. We're simply that sick and tired of our system.

yep. like I said. you got NOTHING.

Trump can't get anything through Congress to deliver on his promises. He's impotent. Shooting blanks.

Just like you user.

So. Show me your asshole and I'll fuck your so hard it will be bleeding.

You're actually using proxies to spam a Sup Forums board lol. What do they pay you per post, legitimately wondering.

>A lot of voters>voted Johnson or Stein

No, very, very few voters voted Johnson or Stein.

Since the election could have been shifted by shifting a few voters in a few key states, the retards who voted for Stein or Johnson may have been enough to swing it to Hillary, IF...

You believe they all would have voted if they had not had their retards to vote for.

AND
All of them would have voted for her. Given that voting for Johnson or Stein was often a protest vote, I am not sure voting for the most establishment candidate is necessarily what they all would have done.

Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate, and because her campaign made some really dumb choices -- most notably pulling Get Out The Vote money out of Michigan and Pennsylvania and spending it trying to run up bigger margins in states she won anyway, but where she hoped her coattails would elect some Democrats to Congress.

Hard to think of a more foolish thing to do.

>hurr durr he's mean I don't like him :( :( :( :( :(

shut the fuck up you god damn fucking faggot fucks.