I licked a girl's ass today...

I licked a girl's ass today. Then she offered to do it to me but my asshole is like a hairy shit mess so I refused to avoid embarrassment.

Have you ever had your ass licked? Was it nice?

Asian gf is best gf

Just get a dog and a jar of peanutbutter bro.

yes, I loved it. and a girls finger in my butt while she gives me a bj is the best orgasm I ever had

Today I came pretty hard just licking her ass in 69 position then blew a huge load

lick it hard, then stick your dick in

didn't really like having my ass licked but I have received head with a finger in my ass and it was pretty good, honestly

I was too innocent for my first gf to have pussy sex so we had oral for half a year ..... and went from one finger to 5.....

Maybe I'll ask her to try it

Nice.

Wtf were you like 12?

100% accurate finnish gf

All three options are shit.

better than me. I lost my virginity to a craigslist tranny at 24 on valentine's day. I was tired of being a virgin and wanted to stick my dick in something. in retrospect would do again, actuallly

Why wouldn't you just fuck a woman?

Asian gf is true for about 6 months. Then the bullshit starts.

Yeah. It tickles.

My wife also wanted to finger my ass as well. I tried it. It was uncomfortable. It only turned me on because she was so turned on by it.

Haven't done it in a while but you're not missing much.

a tranny cant take a guys virginity, its a guy, its a butt, its no pussy

never really liked it, so what.
maybe im too straight!

I am sorry for you never discovered your prostate, you are missing out on something

I'm alright. She knows how to suck dick and loves to come while I fuck her ass.

I don't miss the feeling of wanting to take a shit during sex.

because I am an autism and every w4m ad on craigslist is a bot or a whore. as it turns out trannys really like this so free ass is easy for me

I ended up fucking some lady off craigslist while her bf/husband sat in the corner, so there

When I'm with another dude, it's mandatory that he eats my ass before penetrating. It feels incredible and gets me in the mood for hard, prolonged fucking.

total misconception, but if you dont need it, thats fine too. congratulations :)

MIsconception? No. It really felt like I needed to take a shit every time she fingered my ass. That's no misconception, that's hitconception.

from one finger? do you shit stringbeans?

How loose is your asshole?

I can feel the difference between a big shit and a small shit but it still feels like shitting to me.

this nigga knows what's up. salad tossing and finger with blowie super hot after some time together in a hot tub on X

but never had GF who was into it any way shape form

Watch for Mr Hanky.

If she wants to eat your hairy ass why not op. Just both shower n soap well first.

Just shave it. No problem to it whatsoever. I do it regularly.

yes, girls love getting their ass eaten but hate returning the favor

The best part is when she's been sweating all day and you can smell her asshole from a distance.

I love licking a stinky, sweaty bunghole

elaborate?

I had my ass fingered once. She went knuckle deep railing me with her fingernail smiling like she was doing something sexy, and I could feel a log of shit push up as her finger went in. She started wiggling her finger and going in circles, I could feel shit smooshing between my ass and her fist. Then as she pulled out, I had lost control and a full load of shit dumped over her hand and hit the floor. My son won't even look at me anymore and my mother says she can't get the smell off her hand.

Ever lick a toilet seat?

So creamy and delicious

Honestly, if a fat, sweaty ass had sat on it, I probably would lick it.

Im an Italian and its a like fuckkin wooded rain forrest down there. im not sure i could respect a woman that could bear licking my butt. So, no... no mi gusta.

Always shave your ass, but never shave it to smoothness unless you're a fag, trap, or arab girl.

The trick is to leave a small amount of stubble. It prevents the asscheeks from sticking together and capturing farts and sweat, and it also acts as a last line of defense against rape.

Just make sure you wax the perimeter of your asshole, just around the ring. You don't want to create a bare circle around it because people will laugh at you, but you want it to be smooth enough for a girl to enjoy tonguing.

Also never rely on baby wipes after a shit. If you're not scrubbing your asshole with soap and a washcloth before the ol' tongue puncherooney then you're ruining it for the rest of us.