Need advice /b. I keep having gay urges but am not gay. I am starting to want to be a ladyboy and feel ashamed. what do?

need advice /b. I keep having gay urges but am not gay. I am starting to want to be a ladyboy and feel ashamed. what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKNc83CZT2Y?t=43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are bi

youtu.be/OKNc83CZT2Y?t=43

do you shave your butt?

yes

i'm not attracted to guys though. just get all faggy when horny

Go to a gay club and see what it's like to be pounded by dick.

pics, hmm?

I had gay urges and after two years finally sucked a dick a few weeks ago. Now I want dicks all the time. I'm not a CD or anything, but if I had a dom that wanted me to dress up, I would.

Don't fight it. Embrace your faggotness

pics

i may just be a homo but it just doesn't feel right. I've sucked a cock once too

Try being a sissy

I was told the first few times most likely won't be enjoyable, but I loved it. Even with a tremendous lack of experience, a sensitive gag reflex, and a lot of nervous anxiety.

You can think anything you want, it turns you on because it's wrong. Anything you perceive as bad will turn you on. Don't suck cock bro

you are the weak minded minority that all this trap shit is aimed at. have fun being a faggot. loser

I don't know how old you are, but it might be a just momentary, due to external issues

Situational faggotry is a real thing. A lot of straight guys will settle for a dude during a dry spell. Of if you're just sick of putting of with bitches' bullshit.

Sort of like being "gay for the stay" in prison.

give me sauce on your pic OP

>be what you want to be

/thread

basically this, OP, you're gay or bi. no problems with that.

just make sure not to spout this "boipussy" or "feminine dick" nonsense. being gay is fairly normal in my book, being a delusional faggot is not.

assk grill to strap on and try it out first then decide if your full homo or not

allie sin

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Guys simply don't do it for me, bitches are sexy. But holy goddam fuck I'm sick of all the bullshit that comes with them, it just isn't sold seperately. I think I could /handle/ a gay relationship but without the sex appeal I think it may be rather dull. Maybe I should just go celibate .-.

Give me some advice Sup Forumsros.

Anons advice. Not you, you disgusting kike shill.

>im not attracted to guys
>i just get aroused looking at penises

thing is i don't get aroused when looking at penises

Been living in the same hell, friend. The only way out is prostitution