Fuuuuuuuck me

im impressed, all i can say

fucking classic

That's funny

wow

It's art. You wouldn't understand.

ahh, Lardex, destroyer of buffets.

Here's my contribution.

I have never died so hard from a greentext in my life. My sides just ascended to a higher dimension

Fresh in from tumblr

Every fucking time

This, here? This is the point I'd call the cops.

Not a real greentext, but intimate discussion of urethral enjoyment of fluids.

Bump-o

Op is homosexual

How?

The Cum Gnomes

Did he ever release this game? Like, is there a demo or beta version somewhere? I actually am interested in playing it just to appreciate it as a mathematical achievement. It's 16-bit so it's not like you can jerk off to it.

>Nah guys, I swear, it's for the appreciation of art.
You don't have to lie here user.

Dude, I mean I'm not above yanking it to depraved hentai but look at the artwork. It's 2d pixel-art sprites.

>Truth

A timeless classic. This one never gets old.

Yeah right let's read all that

seddie or creddie

Coed multi seat bathrooms in workplace?

>Day 2
>get me some curly fries
Why the fuck would she go through with it

Beta female

It's honestly worth the read. Made me audibly laugh like 15 times

what the shit

becuase its fucking worth it.
its easily my Fav greentext
if you wanna skip it then your loss

>skipping Catfishman

Fag

10/10

Crow/b/ro has been legendary for years

holy shit kek

Hour oy shit

>tfw asked the same question
>stupidvirgin.avi
>girl told me to zip it
>fucked for hours
>together for 2 yes now
Bless her

Fucking nice

I'm not a Trump supporter but that's fucking awesome if it's true.

There's really good ones here, man I've been laughing for hours.

anyone have the neal tard story?

YOOOOOOO I saw that bitch (i think it was her) on Tumblr not long ago trying to scam people into paying the fine for her

I think the guy posted again with over 100k on it. I remember seeing it with over 100k

My sides have been transported to some unknown universe, holy shit, this always gets me.

This is more a phobia than a fetish for me.

Anyone have the d&d green text where it was a guy who bought a shit ton of birds?

thats not autism thats pedophilia

The original post is fukcing hilarious. No taking away from that.

But don;t believe the guy that he did anything interesting/neat as far as math/simulation goes. Not to be too much of an autistic dick back but most of what he said was buzz words trying to sound technical+cool for stuff that isn't.

Like 'Markov process'. This is a classic buzz word used by crazy people trying to look like they know shit.

For things with non-time-changing probabilities (like genetics or dice rolls) using Markov modeling doesn't do anything more then using a random number generator and a bunch of 'if' statements. (Basically he used a random number generator to simulate mixing/matching of 30 genes. technically simple genetics can be a Markov chain but that add anything that can't be done by just having three 'if' statements (dominate, recessive, hybrid cases)). If the probabilities change in time (like in physics systems or stock market) then that's where the Markov analysis becomes useful.

the best greentext i've ever read and a classic, may you be blessed in all your 2D and 3D endeavors for posting it here

classic ;)

Best read i have had in years, thanks man. I had laughing tears in my eyes jesus christ the autism.

you're weak if you didn't ship Spencer/T-Bo

If you don't ship Freddie/Lewbert you are an absolute philistine and I am ashamed to walk among you.