ITT: actors who are shockingly not (((Jewish)))

rip Gene Wilder

Someone should tell her face

pls stop posting nsfl images on a sfw board

OK, what are these (((things))) supposed to be? Some sort of alt-right meme?

The buzzword " alt-right " itself is a meme.

If I was a renegade cop in a low life city and this homely skank was my wife, I wouldn't hesitate to fuck her sloppy every fucking day during lunch break.

You sound like a meme

This sounds like a great movie tell me more

If you have to ask, your the problem.

Some Jews got mad at people pointing it out so they decided to pull the "Coming Out" Tactic and put a parentheses echo on their name.

It got appropriated.

No fuckin way that kid isn't jewish

If fucking snake species can develop thermal sensing organs completely independent from each other on three occasions why do you think nose arches can't?

She looks like what I imagine my oneitis will look like eventually. Right now she looks like that Zoe Kazan girl :3

It's a Roman nose.

Isaac a cute.

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with people with jewish heritage?

I just want to ejaculate semen into a jewish vagina

Is that too much to ask for?

KRISTEN SCHAAL IS A HOERS!1 KRISTEN SCHAAL IS A HOERS!!! WUH LOOKAT HER DANCE AND UH LOOKIT 'ER GO AND LOOK AT HER DANCE LIKE A HORSE!

HEY!

KRISTEN SCHAAL IS A HOERS!1 KRISTEN SCHAAL IS A HOERS!!! WUH LOOKAT HER DANCE AND UH LOOKIT 'ER GO AND LOOK AT HER DANCE LIKE A HORSE!

HOAH!

HOAH!

HOH!

KRISSSTN SCHAALIZAHORSE! KRISTENSHCAAL ISAHORES!! WULOOKITERDANCE AND UH LUKKITHER GOADN A LOOKIT HER DANCE LIKE A HORSE!

HUH!

WAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAA! AAAAAA, AAAAA, AAAAAAAAAAAHOOORRRRSSSE!

and that's how a bill becomes a law! :D

i just hate anything i cant relate to or am not apart of

Are you OK, son?

Echoes were used by us way before that. Way before.