What's your darkest fantasy

What's your darkest fantasy

Is yours weight gain?

It is partly

Weightgain/stuffing/vore?

More like weight gain/abuse/ brainwashing/ and submission

To drug my gf and her friends when drinking and have my way with them one at a time.

Not bad. Do you just want to watch it or do you want to be the one brainwashed into being a fat, submissive, pig?

I want to be the one conditioned

To get raped by either sex. If it's a female I'd want to be attracted to her but if it's a male I wouldn't care as much. Actually I feel like I'd enjoy it more if a fat disgusting guy had his way with me.

Noice

I don't blame you. It would be hot to become a total porker.

Lol ikr
Just need to find the right person for the job

You can always try fatten yourself up first. Its not the whole experience but at least you got a fat belly to play with.

True been working on mine for years

How far have you come along?

Started from 145 now I am almost 170

Started from 145 now I'm almost 170

Not bad. How are you liking it so far?

Yeah, have some bad thoughts about it sometimes but you know

It is kind of a big jump, especially when you are thin. I love thinking about gaining but I'm worried I'd never be able to go back. Then again that though too is pretty hot.

lol same

I should look into making a decision soon though as I have noticed my belly is getting softer lately. Maybe I've subconsciously decided. it is nice to touch.

not fucking that

That's what happens to me by far

Its a strangely arousing feeling. Its even better if you shave your belly hair as the soft and smoothness makes it irresistible to touch.

i'd seriously enjoy being in an abusive relationship

Merge fetish

Its a nice one to have.

main one I have is to get pulled off the street on a rainy day, into a van, taken to somewhere, tied down, blindfolded, half-stripped and then gang-fucked and pissed over, and into. a string of people use me - girls ride me, guys come in my ass till I'm literally dribbling cum, facefucked till I'm gagging, come down my throat so I've no choice but swallow or choke, and fisted till my arsehole is an absolutely ruined mess, an inch from prolapse, oozing cum, soaked in piss.

finally get untied, thrown my clothes, and told to go - and have to walk back through the center of the city, knowing that I'm soaked to the skin, and praying its not obvious that its not rain that's left me like that.

Have sex with an adorable 11-13 year old girl and dominate her with my big masculine toned body.

its not as fun as it sounds.

wouldn't mind trying one as the abuser tho

To be genuinely happy