youtu.be/2OJAf3bGKPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Nero.

>angrylad stops posting
>thread goes to shit

not surprised

>Heavy Cruiser
>not Dreadnought
Good taste. Alliance Dreadnoughts look a bit weird.

>dat bit in ME1 when human fleet comes through the relay and totally saves the day
>"its the alliance!"

fuck off niall

I can't open images anymore on this site for some reason.

>Commander... they closed the channel

do you have popup blocker? That stops the images from being opened

>wanting to deport this

Same here,damn gooks can't even make an imageboard with accessible images

man halo really had the best ship names

>forward unto dawn
>pillar of autumn
>spirit of fire
>shadow of intent

absolutely heartless if you did this on your first playthrough, not spectrelike behaviour at all

takes me forever to load as well

>tfw centrist

fuck off niall
yellow fever gimp

Because they espouse liberal views.

>Johnny Ó'Sneachta
I didn't get that bit...

Nah, I'm not going to let the Destiny Ascension get destroyed. If the council had been on something else though, then probably.

I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE 600K IN DEBT!

same

>when the Destiny Ascension comes through the Charon relay in ME3
Unfortunate that they never really capture the sheer scale of that ship. Going by its dimensions, it's fucking huge.

So when this site is no longer here where are you lads gonna go to, Reddit? Another one of those copy chan sites?

reddit is actually full of dickheads

I'm already a regular on neogaf so I'm ok

The Army

Another imageboard, wouldn't go to reddit. Maybe a smaller niche forum but they're aren't many of them anymore.

So is here

i tried reddit but hated it
i guess i don't know

It's unfortunate we don't get to see it shoot anything.

how many years has it been now since you first started browising Sup Forums? me 8 years

that scene of the allied fleet coming through the relay above earth and that inital opening exchange of fire was some of the purest space kino I ever saw

a lot of stuff here is banter
not smug jokes and little quips that make you think you're smart
I doubt most on Sup Forums have delusions about themselves compared to there

At least music is good.

All the space combat cutscenes from Sovereign's assault on the Citadel are pure kino.

youtu.be/wUemlZb9V2s

Filthy 2013 newfag here.

lol

6 on and off
been using it regularly for about a year now

>Turians are the most powerful ra-

Do you know the name of the track that plays when the alliance arrive?

>Turians: established citadel council race with a strong military culture and interstellar travel capability
>Humanity: race prone to constant in-fighting and have not yet left their own solar system
>war between the two ends in a stalemate
Really makes you think.

Hidden track from the OST:

youtu.be/Y8BXpCj9Xgs

>french and brits ignore me
total newfags confirmed

Why don't we make a Discord since there's constantly active threads here

good idea. get that set up for us lad

I think its implied that the turians were on the verge of BTFO'ing humanity until the asari and salarians stepped in and made them sign peace terms

I replied to you and was a total newfag.
No, don't even think of doing that, fuck off.

because then it will just get flooded with weebs and push out the actual decent posters

>discord

FUCK NO!

at least you were brave enough to say it which makes you half decent unlike those brits and french

Yes,because what we need is another copy of the skype group

weebs are probably the best posters desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

3 hours and 22 minutes

seven by now I think

channel name?

Nah the Alliance had a better k/d ratio

false

cool

Yeah, but the important thing is that Humanity managed to draw out the war long enough for that to happen.

The Mass Effect series is just one protracted "Humanity, fuck yeah!". Shepard swanning onto a new planet, solving problems that not a single other person(s) in the galaxy can deal with, and then flying away again with every weapon and squadmate that isn't nailed down.

well off to bed lads it is almost 11 and i have to wake up early in the morning
why am i telling you this. i hate myself truly

What is happening again? Another Portugese poster in these threads? Another Skype like group being formed? Posting here tomorrow again?

is it you?

Don't let the bedbacalhau bite you

sure, and desu I enjoy the human patrotism throughout, but it doesn't diminish the aliens either

mordin and garrus are almost as l33t as shepard easily

you who
i'm the only portuguese in this thread m8

thought you were portubro

Good night Cristiano Ronaldo.

haha

Goodnight. Do you plan on coming back here?
There was another Portuguese poster in these threads around Christmas time. He's probably unironically dead now.

Might go ahead and make a Discord for a laugh.

How do you make one?

As much as I liked the Human Patriotism, I didn't like the "Humanity is speshul" angle that started to be pushed from ME2 onwards.

shan't join it

oh. didn't know. not me tho. will find out where he is
yes i do plan to come back

>Yeah, but the important thing is that Humanity managed to draw out the war long enough for that to happen.
A race doing this after only just discovering space flight against a race that's been in space for a 1000 years is pretty gud too.

>tfw Turians join the council at the same time the celts disappeared from Ireland
Coincidence?

The Illusive man was great and his ideology was great aswell

>neogaf
How can you stand the restrictions on that shithole?

isn't that just the illusive man though?

Ruined him in ME3

I would've liked an option to team up with him

God-tier character in ME2. A cartoon villain in ME3.

No, it was pushed by the Reapers too.

all the alien races have been technologically stagnant for a while

by the time of mass effect 1, tech for the rest of the aliens hasn't significantly advanced for over 1000 years, discovering beacons, and relays is designed by the reapers to be a sort of "end game" technology

>No, it was pushed by the Reapers too.

true, but the only reason reapers selected humanity as their harvest race was due to their "high level of genetic variability compared to other races" and shepard, I don't think mass effect potrays your regular humans as "better" than regular aliens

Nah Captain Anderson all the way.

It's fine so long as you don't post in a political thread regardless of how tempting it might be.

>No, it was pushed by the Reapers too.
I thought that was just because they were Autistic Screeching at Shepard.

Just create a server its easy as fuck

What puts you off any of the vidya boards here?

I find it funny how games like mass effect try to make racism the same as speciesism
if there ever is intelligent life out there, I hope humanity does everything in its path to ensure we're #1

If we had had an option to team up with Cerberus from the beginning,Anderson might still be alive

>Anderson
>not Admiral "I eat gravel for breakfast" Hackett.
youtu.be/2OJAf3bGKPA

Cute Kat.

So it is the same.

an arbitrary demarcation of us and them.

I find it somewhat ironic that contact with an extraterrestrial species would probably be the only thing that would make humanity come together as one. Image the sheer amount of BTFO-ing Humanity could do against an enemy of equal tech capability if fully united. It's one of my favourite tropes in sci-fi.

>arbitrary
xenos apologists out

Fucking this. People fantasize so much about being dommed by aliens when we should be fantasizing about being the ones domming them

except fighting for your species survival isn't arbitrary
i'm not saying genocide other species but theres a "humans first" political party on the citadel and they make them look stupid in order to bash le dumb ant immigration parties :p
i mean, people get mad at foreigners taking your jobs, imagine aliens did it

Be like ancient Humanity in Halo; genociding their way across the galaxy in order to wipe out the Flood - no questions asked.

yeah, those short stories about humanity being a finally united, inherently violent and warlike species absolutely shitting on alien cunts always give me a warm fuzzy feeling

>were all organisms brah xd
fuck OFF

You've got the right attitude
NUKE THE SALARIANS SPECIES WAR NOW

Don't. The last two we had were utter cancer.

I like /vg/ and use it from time to time if I'm playing a recurring game like FFXIV or Hearthstone.
Sup Forums was always a mess but never as bad as its been since gamergate. So many games and people are deemed controversial by the community now to an extent where the bulk of on-topic threads get shot down by shitposting which just leaves the console wars and Sup Forums culture threads which were never really my thing.