/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/08/31/game-thrones-jim-broadbent-season-7
youtube.com/watch?v=Bzvys45QRhs
fandom.wikia.com/articles/jim-broadbent-joins-game-thrones-season-7?li_source=base&li_medium=fandom-rec
watchersonthewall.com/cast-sightings-stack-first-week-game-thrones-filming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i was just about to hit submit on a thread using this pic but

>still a bran thread

i'll allow it

Next time Branbro

Why do you guys only focus on young bran instead of Isaac as he is now?

You'll never fuck season 1 Bran, but you can fuck season 7 Bran

but i focus on both.

I don't want to fuck Bran, you disgusting pedo. He is a pure boy. Anyway, he was best in earlier seasons.

If we don't get Howland Reed this season we riot

What happened? :(

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Meera had better get naked next season.

Dont know what you're talking about, hes still top qt. now please refrain from baiting me again.

ew.com/article/2016/08/31/game-thrones-jim-broadbent-season-7

Is he gonna be Marwyn, an OC archmaester, a mixture of Marwyn and someone else with some OC thrown in, or Howland Reed cause the years have been really really rough

Literally tumblr spam.

shes gonna get raped for real next season or in season 8 if shes not dead yet

Puberty gone wrong and Kristian Nairn

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

They are the best though. Objectively.

Haven't seen this meme in a while.

think kinvara will come back?

Dany needs to start burning people as sacrifices

>think kinvara will come back?
Fuckin hope so.

But does he make fat jokes

Once Euron fucks up her voyage

2014/season 4 bran was secretly cutest of all time. its not his fault the shows stylists went full retard that season

Since Carice ruined her body with pregnancy and D&D knowing no one cares about the sneks, RIP snektits, we're gonna need a new titfu, but does Ania really have the goods?

Yes, but will he have a great big bushy beard?

Nice bush.

>barely got Bran cave scenes
>got 15 minute Greyworm joke scenes instead

Why do D&D hate Bran so much?

>Hot Fuzz is 9 years old
Feels oldman

because theyre garden variety jonautist/danyfag plebians

His story is too overtly magical for their tastes. They can deal with zombies and dragons, but prophecy, visions, stuff like that, they can't deal with it.

imagine how visually & tonally creepy/horror Kino the chapters beyond the wall with Coldhands and in BR's cave could have been on screen if they put even a little bit of effort into it

Not like you bran patricians right?

true

Obviously

He's so cute

Why does George possibly think he can finish the series in only two more books?

fuk off

Still literally the best match for both and all parties, besides branaerys

Are you branbros more Bran fans, the character, or Isaac fans, the actor?

If you had found Bran less interesting would you still have posted as much as you do now?

If you didn't find Isaac as attractive as you do, would you still post about bran as much?

The character.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzvys45QRhs

>implying pregnancy ruins a body

Anway, yeah, she has the goods, just check the pic you replied to for fucksake

Based Bran thread. Thank you, Uncle Benjen.

Howland Reed I think if it's as significant as they describe it.

Why did they even cast her? they even put her in the fucking trailer twice if I remember correctly. All for 3 minutes of screentime?

Tyrion is a main character, top 3 actually. He needs screentime at any cost so normies won't forget he exists.

Bump

Oh hai

Jim Broadbent Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7

fandom.wikia.com/articles/jim-broadbent-joins-game-thrones-season-7?li_source=base&li_medium=fandom-rec

>No more Charles Dance
>No more Stephen Dillane
>No more Michael McElhatton
>More Sand Snakes

Why do I keep watching this?

Marwyn?

Cast her

>likes Sansa and thinks she is capable of swinging a sword
>thinking Sansa deserves to be in any role of leadership or had the right to judge anyone
>doesn't like Trump

Sophie why are you posting here? Shouldn't you be asleep after getting fucked up all night and sucking cocks?

What is Dany's end goal once Westeros is united under here rule? She said she wanted to "break the wheel, but all she's doing is setting up the same wheel so we can set Westeros up for the War of the Five Kings 2.0 all over again.

Nor does she believe at all in "democracy". She's an absolute monarch who let thousands of slaves free, only to get exploited by the same slave masters again.

Also she's bringing over foreigners like the Dothraki and Unsullied over. What lands will they be granted and who will she fuck over when she grants those lands to the Dothraki and Unsullied.

So basically Dany is full of shit. She's not gonna change shit. She's Obama 2.0 in terms of monarchy.

Referring to

Cast him

>20 bucks for an autograph

wow, an actress made out of butter

Recast of Sam

>have a friend who meet extras from game of thrones

Reminder you will never star on game of thrones, ever

You tell me. As much as I also tend to get offended by D&D's shit writing and decisionmaking lately I know why I'm still watching, but I don't know why most of /got/ are still here because literally all you do is complain about all of the show's storylines and you don't seem invested in any of the main characters or actors that are still alive.

I mean, I liked and appreciated the fuck out of those actors you listed when they still had a presence on the show and outclassed all the younger/main cast, but I didn't love them so much that my entire investment in the show was predicated on their survival throughout the storylines. Questionable acting and writing aside, I'm still guilty of being at least partially invested in all the "main players" that were established and survived since Book 1 and curious seeing where their stories go in the end in the show (seeing as the Fat Man will likely never finish the books). I also enjoy what they manage to achieve with this show and it's production values like we saw in the last two episodes this season, even if the writing is shallow there's no other shows out there that can pull that shit off.

But from my observation of these threads, most of you hate the direction of the current storylines, you complain about budget and you hate the "main" 7 or so characters and their actors that are taking center stage and finally coming together now, so you only really watched it to see those other great actors in those side roles and now their time is up so I couldn't tell you why you're still here.

I mean, the fact we still had so much Stannis posting last season was amazing in itself, I'd hate to love that character as much as most of you do and have D&D take that big steaming pile of shit on him that they did in the last two episodes of S5. I would have dropped the show HARD if I was you, but there are many Stannisfags still watching for some reason and pretending to play dumb with the "show me the body" meme.

If I were an extra in GoT, I would spoil every penis joke.

>Why do I keep watching this?

Because le ebic maymays and shit posting.

he looks like he has progeria

I only read the first few lines of your post but I still watch to mock the show with my friends and /got/

Reminder the Stormlands is either anarchist territory or ruled by some kind of war lord.

gotta go with Howland Reed

I can picture Broadbent as a weird recluse who lives in a swamp

People need to stop being in denial over why they still watch it...

more isaac but i was always partial towards bran in the books over most other characters.

sure

If he is Howland Reed, then damn. Years haven't been kind to him.

Why is she so sad, bros?

its not just his adwd chapters they fucked up though, they fucked up his entire storyline as early as the beginning of season 1. actually bran got fucked over the second dnd signed on to the show and similar to what said, dabid didnt want to make ASOIAF, they wanted to make their own show about grimdark politics and bro pandering. and while showing fantasy monsters every once in a while is ok, theyre clearly not fans of the high fantasy aspects and underwrite those parts at every given opportunity. and bran's entire story/character is nothing but high fantasy magical trippy shit.

they irreparably fucked him over when they decided that Bran II AGOT, brans iconic and defining chapter, was too much for them so they decided a good alternative to actually attempting to adapt that dream was to just ignore it completely and have bran simply follow a bird around a couple times.

They completely dropped him from s5 rather than adapt his ADWD scenes and in s6 when they realized he's too important of a character to continue ignoring but the magic in his storyline became too central, they just underwrote the shit out of his scenes, threw in deus-ex-"coldhands" for about five minutes, and completely glossed over explaining the mythos and mechanics of his greenvision as if they couldnt wait to get all of that over with so they could go back to ramsay being edgy and arya being retarded.

its no wonder showfags dont care about bran. book readers that skip his chapters are next level retarded/adhd though.

That's not sadness. That's the dead eyes of a mass murderer.

Why does she wear the glasses?

reminder

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

1. All she has to do is swing it enough to cut the rope like Jon did for Olly, Yarwyck, Aliser and that othed guy.

2. Didn't say she deserves it, but she will have it as Lady of Winterfell and so long as Jon is King.

3. Not liking trump isn't a negative.

4. I'm not Sophie

>She's Obama 2.0 in terms of monarchy.

I don't know what you mean by that, but what if Dany dies in Season 7?

The show will end with a timeskip so none of these issues have to be resolved.

A god can breed as much as he likes

How many times are you going to repeat this until you realize it makes no sense

He'd stop if branfags didn't keep giving him (you)s

>not mastif
>not marwin

watchersonthewall.com/cast-sightings-stack-first-week-game-thrones-filming/

CIA and Mountain missed each other by *this* much

In the same city, visited the same restaurant, but a day or two apart.

Is boojum a good place to eat? Or is it just a meme shared among big guys

I love how most Thrones actors never bother to make an effort to look excited to take photos with fans. I'd do the same thing tbqh. I'd probably also tell the fan to go fuck themselves after and that I hope their lives are all downhill from this point forward. Then I'd take a dump on the hood of their car

boojum is definitely a meme. Chipotle for students here in potatoland

Next you're gonna say naaaaaaaaaandos is a meme

Chipotle is legit trash. The only good Mex establishments are mom&pop places

Of course here in the US, now you have to worry about them mixing rat poison into the food if you're white.

>D&D said that season 6 was the best season
Huh really makes you think

When was the exact moment that D&D shit the bed? For me it was this.

D&D had to make it clear to the audience that he's a sleazy dude.

Really weird that they made his kiss with Sansa in the Eyrie less forceful and creepy.

>"I told you that nothing could please me more than to help you with your castle. I fear that was a lie as well. Something else would please me more." He stepped closer. "This."
>Sansa tried to step back, but he pulled her into his arms and suddenly he was kissing her. Feebly, she tried to squirm, but only succeeded in pressing herself more tightly against him. His mouth was on hers, swallowing her words. He tasted of mint. For half a heartbeat she yielded to his kiss . . . before she turned her face away and wrenched free. "What are you doing?"

As much as people hate hearing it, it was sexual assault, she even tried pulling away then he forced her towards himself and kissed her and she even tried squirming away.

In the show they make the kiss seem almost like a happy mistake and it last like 10 seconds.

Did Stannis convert to R'hllor before or after becoming King?

Jon has several ways to prove his Targ lineage.

1. Bran mindfucks everyone to the Tower so everyone can see it for themselves

2. Everyone believes Howland

3. Marriage cloak, silver harp, letter from Rhaegar, some physical proof of a serious and intimate relationship between Lyanna and Rhaegar

4. Dragon wants him to ride.

5. Knocking up women and seeing if a kid with silver hair, purple eyes and fair skin comes out

Or all of them.

>Jon has several ways to prove his Targ lineage.

Le doesn't matter, still a bastard.

don't bother, Jon Targaryen fanboys will never admit to this