What would you do if you found a DeLorean DMC-12

Cut it into parts and sell them to people who are building their own for massively inflated prices.

Go back in time and prevent OP's birth

do this

Go back in 1980 and kick my mother in the abdomen

Hope it doesn't roll over on the roof when I'm inside

>Cut it into parts and sell them to people who are building their own for massively inflated prices.

You wouldn't make any money at all since there's already a company that bought all the remaining parts when Delorean went under and currently makes and sells new ones.

Cackle maniacally.
Shout 1.21 Jigawatts!
Burn that baby up to 88mph.
And witness some serious shit!

Go back to the late 80s and kidnapp Jennifer Connelly

Be surprised it hasn't rusted away into nothing.

stainless steel, nigguh

George Lucas is going to die in 1994
JJ Abrams is going to die in 2005
Prometheus isn't going to get made, and if Ridley Scott has to die some time in the 00's, so be it.

I won't get into that accident.

What about Snyder ?

Go back and prevent my own birth

Just found it? Lying around?

Mod it for time travel, go back to the '80s, live as a bum because I forgot to bring '80s money.

sell it for parts. nerds have delorian fetishes, they break down a lot, and there are only so many left.

there is a guy in texas with a delorian junkyard and he is worth 5 million dollars atm.

Wonder how I got into the junkyard

If it had a title in the glove box?
Get it inspected to see it needs maintenance, and either sell it to the DMC or register it in my name and drive it everywhere. This is my dream car.

Sell it, they are dogshit.

To have an opinion on him, I'd have to watch his movies. And I liked Watchmen on its own... so he's welcome to keep doing whatever it is he does; I can live with ignoring him.

restore it and sell for a gorilian dollars for some bazinga tard

Travel back to the better times before civil rights

>go back in time and and kill the inventor of fire

>humans live peaceful lives for eternity

>>humans live peaceful lives for eternity
Whole planet becomes pre-colonization Australian aborigines?