Sup Sup Forums...I have a chance to fuck this 55yo milf/granny I found on Craigslist this Saturday, but I'm married

Sup Sup Forums...I have a chance to fuck this 55yo milf/granny I found on Craigslist this Saturday, but I'm married.

The thing is, wife will be working that night, so it's 99.9% that she'd never find out. Milf/granny knows I'm married but she still wants the D.

Wat do? Pic related...it's her.

That body is incredible for someone her age. Do it

post the listing & response if legit

Another for your dubs.

Moralfag here, don't fucking do it man. It's just shitty and if you do feel the guilt it will hit you like a train.

Supply the dick

Unless her face is busted, fuck her. Don't be a moralfag. Your wife will never find out

The listing has been taken down since we started talking. She included her kik in the listing, so I just messaged her there. Like I said, I'm married so I didn't keep the conversation for my wife to find.

Shithead here, do it. I cheated on my gf/wife plenty, never had a drop of remorse.
But really, gamgam is a whore with 55 years of STD build up

post some sort of evidence then. You have kids?

She's got a pretty face and I just can't get over how that body looks. She's 25 years older than me though

Well, you're obviously a piece of shit.

All I have are the three pics she sent me...I don't leave evidence for my wife to find.

I memorized her kik name and the address to her house for Saturday.

The age difference just makes it hotter

sure. If you don't have kids then go get your dick wet. If you have kids then rub a few out and hold off on cumming in granny until they're out of the house

>Wat do?
Duh, fuck the shit out of her.

Fuck you OP. No way this is 50+

Her post said 55 and she confirmed while we were messaging

Then I'm thinking that pic may be vintage material. Ask for new pics.

I hadn't thought of that but she did say the pic on the beach was taken last week

Well, maybe she uses a lot of moisturizer. She looks good. I don't condone cheating but if you're gonna, this is pretty good stuff.

Promise you'll report back if you do.

If she was 22 I’d say go for it. But 55? She’s probably loose as fuck. Save your cheating card for a young tight slut.

>Virgin detected.
If this tail is 55 she will probably fuck you in ways you didn't think possible.

I'm leaning towards going for it...and this is fresh after jerking off.

I like my pussy tight. Maybe u like yours loose and saggy. To each his own.

This is 4c so I'm legally obligated to say "do it faggot". Just don't leave the rest of us fags without knowing what happened.

I'm thinking this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...she probably knows what she wants and knows how to get it. I can probably try all sorts of crazy shit.

Don't do it. You will be disgusted by her pussy. Some parts never age as well

OP here...who wants pics of my wife to compare to mild/granny?

The only pussy you've ever touched was your mom's on your way out. Go to bed. There are friendship bracelets to make tomorrow.

Her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard.

Post them faggot! Not all of have fapped yet

Here is the wife

MOAR

Dont know if it's your thing but she's a little hairy

Clearly much younger vintage but that's not to sat that the older vintage lacks character.

get the granny to take a selfie

I would plow that like an amish farmer! Keep 'em comin'

Carpet isn't always cleaner at another house, it just looks better cause it's different.

Appreciate the carpet at home user. It puts up with all your shit

Granny has gone to sleep...she works early apparently

Also reminds me I have to get one of those shelf things that go over the toilet.

You're not entirely correct about that. I assume it's because of your age.

Yummm! I like shaved but if she's got hair, I'm down for that as well.

It's nice to have the extra storage but it sucks to move if you need to get into the tank

You're waaaaayyyy too nice to be on this board

Why would you cheat on that? 10/10

I prefer it wild

I've had a couple of gf's that I've convinced to shave. Granted, they've asked the same of me.

Because I'm human and I like strange

She's hot af as is. Enjoy it.
> Also, fuck the milf.

go for it as long as granny doesnt know who you really are, especially doesn't know where you live or how to contact you reliably

travelling alone and fuckin bitches with a fake name is the best thing for a lasting marriage, its just no one ever admits to it or even talks about it

Funny she's hairy because I ask her to be...she likes not having to do anything but wash though so win/win

You'll learn a few things you can bring back home and impress the missus.

They are both sexy, but your wife's ass and holes are about as nice as it gets. I wouldn't expect the gilf to be as blessed.

A++ Op
Gorgeous!

All she knows is my first name and that I live a town over...the town over is the city of Boston

Here's what you do: not her

Fucking do it!!!
>Post wins

That waist and tits! Will fap to!

Does your wife dress like this and act slutty? If not, do it. If you get busted, sob story about how she doesn't do that shit for you.

>city of Boston
hahaha in the clear, cum in that post menopausal safety hole, shit make her a regular booty call if you want JUST NEVER TELL HER WHO YOU ARE

Love those tits! Perfect size.

>menopausal safety hole

She's pretty fine dude, don't cheat on her for some granny.

A little hair is nice, let her style that shit up

My wife does all these things...she was eating my ass when I took this pic

Sweet mother of god!

You'll forever wonder how it would have been if you don't.

The titties are pretty nice

cheaters should be gassed

do it dude but be careful granny doesn't fuck you over like women do, you got a hot piece of ass there

Best thread in a long time.
OP delivers diamonds.

>doesn't fuck you over like women do
tells him to cheat

So far I'm not seeing any heavy cons other than maybe feeling guilty, which I'm sure I won't.

Gtfo of here you fucking newgfag.

lol if she cheats on him and he never finds out she didnt fuck him over did she. besides i meant bitches will tear down marriages on a whim

I'm glad you like her...she's a sexy and funny little unit

Do it.

Pro-tips:
(1) Buy the same soap you use at home, take it with you.
(2) Tell her not to wear any perfume.

If she's 50+ you're doing her a favor. She will be happy to fuck your brains out. She's also old enough not to play games and think that there's anything to this other than fucking.

Definitely like. Great proportions and she seems very relaxed. My compliments.

Yeah and she knows I'm married too, so I wouldn't expect her to think this is anything but fucking.

Unless you're super into older women, I disagree.

I cheated on a now ex GF of mine to fulfill a few fantasies (swinger's party, an 18 year old, asian, hispanic) and I don't think it was worth it.

Should just broke up with her and then did all those things, but maybe I'm just a pussy with a guilty conscious.

this OP bitches are aptly named their noses are like dogs

Little tits and a big ass

I fucked a very active skinny but huge tittied 70 year old. Shit was cash. Still provides me booze and sex whenever i visit

Only 24 too

>just a pussy with a guilty conscious
That's what it sounds like. Also your spelling is as shit as your sex life.

>Little tits and a big ass
Exactly

Do older women wear perfume? Is this going to be like an episode of Mad Men?

>Shit was cash
GTFO

All women wear perfume.
> Your girl is soooooooooooo fuckable

Tell her to shave that bush she's hiding and all will be well.

conscience* ya fucker.

my sex life is pretty solid, 24 is my kill count, better than 90% of Sup Forumstards.

Been in orgies (remember the swingers party above), threesomes (FFM/MFM), MILF once, Solid record IMO

Wife doesnt