SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!!1!

SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!!1!

bmpp

not fbi

I fucked my then-gf in the ass while she cried, and after I came in her mouth I dumped her for having cheated on me.

Over the last few weeks, I've spent many hours watching periscope instead of doing everything else I'm supposed to be doing. Its a crack-like rush but its potentially ruining my life if I can't get it under control. I can't decide if I like the russians or the latinas best. A couple of qt3s just gave the best show I've ever seen.

nice

I miss candid...

my car fingered my mom in the back of

one time i beat up a 6 year old in an arcade until he cried

I once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I have sex with condom.
I'm Catholic.

Thou art a monster

I've not slept more than 4 hours per night this week, and I have to be at work in 4 hours. I can't stop. I've just never seen anything so amazing all in one place.

I keep having dreams about my step-daughters.

How old and what do they look like?

Old enough and no.

cool story. what kind of dreams?

I am actually a reptile. My real body is humanoid in shape and I wear an advanced suit of skin-like polymers and simulated dermal muscles that makes me pass as human, quite convincingly. There are a LOT of people like me on this planet. Conspiracy theorists have a general idea we are here. We are not shape shifters, we are just good at disguise. We aren't more intelligent that humans on average in nature, just education and culture. Also, we do have people in high places. We don't have a sinister world takeover plan. It's simple, we plant disruptions via bad ideas into your culture and let your cultures tear themselves and each other apart as well as impede technological growth. So, when our alliance decides to colonize Earth, there really isn't shit you can do. We introduced Earth to the idea of reality shows because watching Earth is our most entertaining pastime. Getting you idiots to scream at each other and not think rationally is endless fun.

Yesterday I was tired as fuck from work and kept drifting in an out of sleep. Had this dream where we were all just chilling at home and the 12 year old chilled in bed with me and started playing with my dick. I'm sure it was my wife playing with me while I was asleep because I felt the whole thing.

So in my head it was her daughter.

I put my hand somewhere I shouldn't have and I know from the reaction I could take things much further if I want to.

i shoot my spunk out of the window in hotels and wipe my dick on the drapes

I've showered with a 9yo girl quite a few times so far this summer

I actually liked when my ex punched me and choked me out for trying to leave him. I wish me did more and actually made me stay after. The bruises made me feel pretty.

I spend way to much time on cam sites to. Would be easy to quit if there wasn't a constant stream of cock hungry teens

i molested my little sister 8 years ago and deeply regret it

what did u do? age?

Why did he do that

just touching . pulled out my dick in front of her a couple times i was 16 she was 9

i see. i have 4 sisters, 3 younger. growing up we saw each other naked a lot. Helped bathe/ showered with them fairly often. would have to help them when they werent old enough to do it by themselves so got to touch them a lot but didnt do anything overtly sexual.

I fucked my sister. I was 17, she was 25

Same

Raped and murdered numerous people.

Fooled around with the neighbour daughter when we were kids. Mostly HJ for me and fingering her. We were both like 8-10 years old. Tried some oral and even attempted penetration. We would do all this in the woods or over the fields. Still think about her now. The mental image of me trying to push my little peen into her bald cooch still makes me diamonds to this day

Killed a guy once

Molested my aunt while she slept.

When I was a kid I used to eat my own shit and consequently got a bad infestation of pin worms.

Packed it in, by the time I went to high school. But I want to go back and slap myself for being so gross.

This is a secret that I will take to my grave.

i'm a slut

Show Us

Dude, what tags are you searching? I couldn't find shit. :(

Trips demand it

I once took a shit on my exes doorstep, next day she slipped on it and broke her collarbone and chipped her bottom teeth. Ha I win

How did that come about?

Got molested by my elementary school gym teacher.

Kek

I got fucked a couple hours ago by a man.
Here's the kicker: I am also a man!!!

I bet 750$ on mcgregor K.O.ing mayweather.

I'm legitimately worried that I might be going insane.

our family is pretty open, nudity isnt a big deal at all. when she stays at my place i let her join with me if she wants to, she almost always does

Use periscopetop . (C)(o)(m)

Over the last few weeks, I've spent many hours doing crack but its potentially ruining my life if I can't get it under control. I can't decide if I like the soft or the hard best. A couple of niggers just gave me the best blow I've ever seen.
not even joking

yeah I was on that wagon for a few months. broke it eventually, but still crack and spend an entire day on there sometimes.

>potentially ruining my life if I can't get it under control
1 is too many and 1 thousand is never enough

You'll never be able to manage it brah, it's either a life of only drugs, or a life without drugs.

sometimes i wish i never touched the stuff in the first place/ sometimes ill blow my whole check at once. lackofselfcontrolintensifies.jpeg

My step an blew me like 6 times one night and the last time she sucked me off I was rubbing her clot and she squirted so hard when she came.... I jerk off to that night constantly

Hey!! I just bet500 on him doing that too!!

Step aunt

Post pics or it didn't happen

share your sluttiest periscopers

I didn't document it but it happens about 7 months ago... I keep meaning to go over to her place and see what could happen

I created a huge lie about a gang I used to be in that was essentially the illuminati in order to get a friend of mine to cooperate and meet every demand I made. I would use fake numbers and text her telling her what she had to do, or else people in her life would be killed. To make it seem real, I intentionally made a car hit me to further insist that I would be killed if we didn't listen to the demands of this group of people. I got her to send me nudes, blow me and even jack me off, but never fucked her. Eventually I started falling in love with her, but I knew the only way I could keep her in a relationship with me is by continuing with the threats. Eventually i took it a little too far and she snapped and tried to kill herself, her father found her after she took a bunch of pills and they almost immediately packed up and left the state but not before going to the police. I haven't heard anything from her since, and I don't know whether she found out it was me all along, but I kinda miss using her for my own personal happiness. Oh. And I also made her turn against the love of her life when I first started with all the lying. I made her believe that he wanted to rape her and use her and he was actually a child predator (he was 24 she was 17, online relationship) She believed me, because she thought I was in her life protecting her from all these "bad people" so why would I have any reason to lie to her?

> love of her life
>online
>17 years old

Time to post body pics!

greentext pls

meant to use quotation marks on that part. my b.

no problem brother

Still fap to Vicky videos

send nude pics

You been watching the press conferences? They're hilarious.

What was your motivation?

Genuine curiosity, not here to judge.

Maybe I'm super unlucky but any time something even remotely hot happens, they get banned in like 15 secs max.

Is there something extra I should be doing, or just lurk harder to get luckier eventually?

Hot

I want a lil slut like dat

Lying on the internet for attention

I fapped to the blowfly girl multiple times to far, and also fapped to RotMG fanfic lmao I'm a fuckin degenerate xd

why didnt anyone checked this?
nice dubbbz

I post on Sup Forums. . .

fake asf but kek

vague. More?

Stop, feel bad, and go to Confession

I want to fuck my sister in law every time I see her. She's got s nice body and decent tits. But she's way to young

Who doesn't. When ever I hear Britney Spears I think if Vicky

Im cheating on my gf with my ex

One of my nieces is my kid

Lurk harder. Check first 10 or so on page. Click on it once and it'll take you to the page to either download app or open broadcast. That's usually a sceeencap of what's currently happening. Don't waste time on anything under first ten on page. If nothing interesting in 30 seconds or so of looking, refresh page. Repeat. I watched a 22 min broadcast of a Russian chick with a mask making her dog eat her out, and letting it try to mount her. Now, this was rare as fuck. But doing it this way you'll find tons of thirsty eastern European teens baring it all. Good way to know if they will bare anything, is when open broadcast, check to see how many recent broadcasts they have. If they got 0, and a low number of followers, they're likely streaming from a new account to be risky and be sluts. But if they have tons of recent broadcasts and followers, don't bother. Because they won't risk a ban on an account they stream regularly on

Tips are greatly appreciated user. I'll be following your instructions.

Found pics of my mom that were obviously for hers and my dads eyes only.

Used to fap to them whenever I could until one day the files disappeared.

Facials and anal pics are the ones etched into my memory.

Tl;dr: I still fap to memories of pics of my mom getting fucked like a slut

And don't ask for shit in chat, auto mods will just ban you for all sorts of keywords. If they gonna slut, they gonna slut. Just be patient.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let my nieces shower with Andy's warm logs. Nothing sexual happens and the parents are cool with it. Just showering with Andy's steamy dreamlogs.

Yeah, I got muted for like 5 mins for saying the word "creep" in a random context. Since then, no talking.

Currently there are 3 russian qt3s that are slightly slutting it up but nothing major yet. I will lurk harder. Thanks, once again

How old were you when you found them?

Np

16/17

so is it just girls doing stuff? i've just gone on and there is a few potential sluts around. also seems to be quite a bit of underage people, which makes me feel uneasy

Sup Forums

Makes me diamonds

ha. great tip. currently watching topless russian chick in one tab and a girl gettign fingered in another.

this may be a new hobby.

You fucking disgust me.

and is there any benefits to signing up?