Sup Sup Forums, any medfags here?

Sup Sup Forums, any medfags here?

Yesterday I hit the doorframe with my leg's little finger. It hurt like a bitch, but I had places to be so I didn't care.

When I woke up today, it was swollen as fuck, and fucking purple.
I tried to move it to every direction to see if its broken and comparing the range of movement with the other leg. It's significantly more moveable than the other finger, which is kinda rigid.

It doesn't hurt though, and I can't feel bones scraping each other. I have this condition where I almost can't feel pain in distant appendages.

What are the chances of it being broken / wut to do?

Other angle of the dangle

100%
Its broken. Normally its not to big of a deal and happens quite often actually to the small toe, but i would still go and see a doctor on that one just to check up since its pretty swollen.

Tape it to the toe next to it. Wear supportive shoes

CUT YOUR FUCKING NAILS

most likely broken, but not much you can do. it will hurt for a couple of weeks. take some ibuprofen as painkillers as this will reduce the swelling a bit also. Unless you are britfag or similar with free healthcare, I wouldnt really bother with a doctor unless it stays bad for an extended period of time or the swelling / pain gets significantly worse.

Speaking from experience as I have had broken toes before and never seen a doctor about it.

>wut to do?
Heroine

>leg's little finger

OP here, thank for replies. I guess i will tape it, and try not to kick anything, pic related. At least it doesn't hurt.

The point is I'm leaving next week to albania for a vacation and I would rather not risk visiting the doctors there.

>albania
what is wrong with you?

It's cheaper and safer than croatia, italy or greece.
As a poor slav, i don't have many choices.

>safer than croatia
what makes you think that?

Safer than croatia? Are u a friggin retard? In fucking albania even vendetta is legal and can be justified.

Ok maybe not safer than croatia, but if you don't anger locals, I think it will be all right.
Also local rakkija equivalent is fucking good and cheap.

you said you're a slav. what country?

Dude, you are a slav. U anger each and every person, thats yo nature

> my leg's little finger
Almost shit my pants laughing.
RIP my sides, RIP your leg's little finger.

Probably broken. I broke my little toe a few years back and it's not really painful, I don't think pain is a good indicator, only radio can tell for sure.

The thing is, doctors do nothing for a broken toe so you don't need the radio. Take a straight piece of wood, place it between the little toe and the toe next to it, strap the two toes together, change every day and keep on for around 2 weeks. It will ensure that the bones don't repair themselves in a fucked up way.

The czech country.

You can't argue with somebody if you don't speak their language. And I don't know single Alb. word

When he says tape it
just the little toe and the toe next to it is fine lmao
nothing you can really do with broken toes so just ride it out on painkillers and try not to do too much on it for a couple weeks

Thanks, I will do this. Good idea with the piece of wood.

Medfag here. It honestly looks fine. And pinky toes break and you can't really do shit for them anyways. Take ibuprofen, wear comfortable socks and shoes and keep your feet clean. Don't duct tape it like you did. That's dumb. You'll cut off circulation. IF you feel it necessary to tape because it's too painful and want to immobilize it, only tape (loosely) around the pinky toe and the next toe. It's only swollen and bruised. The ibuprofen and time will help with that and pain. You'll be fine in a week or less

Medfag here as well. This guy is right. Tape it, use ibuprofen. But don't tape it like that retard.

I would suggest buying the tape they sell at the pharmacy though. If I remember well I used something called elastoplast. The tape you used is going to fuck your skin.

Silk tape is best

Fix'd.
It actually feels kinda nice with the med tape.
OP out.

Looks good! Don't forget 800mg of ibuprofen every 4 hours!