What do Japanese people think about European food? What if I would open Polish milk bar in Tokyo - would it be popular?

What do Japanese people think about European food? What if I would open Polish milk bar in Tokyo - would it be popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_mleczny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>milk bar
what is this, A Clockwork Orange?

if you're after popularity food business is wrong business to be in, just like any other business ideas in CIA lemon party gestapo. Any such type businesses serve as cover. There are few options: cafeterias for trojan horses, instrument for immigration fraud, storm roof for tar budget operatives to lay low and sleep with cells, instrument of madmen fighting boratology warfare (crafting all those wrong impressions about generals by the name tso), etc. So think of any eatery in operating on the notion that it's some sort of carnival food from foreign land as trojan horse stable of CIA apartheid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_mleczny

>What if I would open Polish milk bar in Tokyo - would it be popular?
I'm positive about it. Poland has been getting popular among the young for like 10 years but there are not many Polish food shops.
It would be popular in fancy districts such as Roppongi, Shibuya, where fashionable young people gather.

It looks strange to have a same amount of three different foods on one plate.

90% of Japs are lactose intolerant. Your milk-bar would be a diarrhea bar.

Milk bar serves all kind of foods - including non-dairy dishes

see

Most of the japs here drink milk on a daily basis without any issues tho. Every elementary school here provides all the kids with milk.

Food menu of cheap bar in Japan.

Yes.
But you'd soon get to wish to quit, being fed up with how Japs eat dirtily.

I think our cuisine in Japan is highly bastardized, maybe even more so than the US

Polish peoples dont drink milk

just give them all pierogis

Why does Japan insist on torturing its own people like this?

slav food is unhealthy trash

So what? As long as it's tasty, there's no problem.

coming from you its rich, as you eat trash on a daily basis.

finn food is worse
you are literal human trash

I am a Greek

But Polish food is quite popular here, after Italian, Chinese, French food, while I rarely see British and German restaurants because Japanese see them as unhealthy food.

t. kurdwurst

why is polish food popular when its german?

>finn food is worse
So what? As long as it's tasty.
>you are literal human trash
At least we're capable of paying our debts.

I don't think Polish retaurant are popular anywhere outside od Poland and apparently Japan tho

>Polish food is quite popular here
I haven't heard that at least in Tokyo.
German food restaurant and beer gardens with concept of German taste are much popular here.

>It's another episode of an insecure German stealing other cunts' culture

He's a Greek.

dog food for dogs

sausages are Greek

If dogs are capable of paying their debts and have their country not be a complete and utter shithole full of corruption and smelly mediterranean niggers, then what does that make greeks?

pls donate to unbin this poor butthurt Finn

That's two posters, and how's either of us butthurt?

didnt read

Jak byłem w Japonii to takie cudeńka znalazłem w Kyoto.

At least you're in a lucky position of knowing how to read, unlike many of your countrymen.

I will bring koldskål to the Japanese people

I want to go to a milk bar, sounds awesome. Hard to find cheap and healthy food.

all of Germanic ethnic food is just shit.

I really suffered shitty German food in Germany so much,
I'm not sure how many times I got homesick there.

so I can't believe English food is by far worse than German food.

>spirytus tuż przy wódkach
ciekawe ile było pomyłek

>half a litre 96% alcohol
>130 Kr

>tfw will never open a place with authentic mexican food and even some japanese/mexican style food

I went to a Mexican restaurant once while I was in Japan. Mexican restaurants are so rare in Japan its crazy, but it was surprisingly good quality.

Please apply this logic to our food and then you will understand

But I do. I am in fact currently eating a burger.

You just eat too much of it.

Idk. But I think a good Polish bakery would make money there. Basically western style baking, but not as sweet. They'd be able to appreciate that imho.

Can confirm. My American friends that went to Japan went to get some Italian food there and confirmed that it was disgustingly greasy and overall nasty.

Belvedere is a top tier vodka.
I wonder if Japs think spirytus is for drinking. Do regular Poles actually drink it?
You guys should promote Zobrowka over there. It's one of the most delicious alcohols I've tried.

sounds like a less tasty comida corrida

When I was in Japan they put honey on my 4 cheese pizza. Cost me $18 too and it was like 12in in diameter.

>Every elementary school here provides all the kids with milk.

Sounds like communism to me

check this