>muh parachute

>muh pulitzer

>muh corners

>muh "oh indeed"

that's not Marlo

>muh Wallace

Keep em coming

>muh leg

I have to fucking go watch the wire right now. god damn it I was like halfway done then got into other shit.

>muh alimony

Best season?

4>3>2>1>5

>not ">muh notes"

>muh lesbian ex wife

>muh alcoholism and inability to commit

>muh job wont save you jimmy

>muh clean money

lmao

>muh pinball game

>muh fuck

>muh dollhouse

>muh hair

2 was the best. 3 was the worst due to some disgusting growths forming on Bunny's face making it too gross to watch. Also, the plot of season 3 was stupid. 4 is pretty boring as well, but less repulsive and poorly scripted.

>muh sheeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>muh ducks

>2 was the best

Really? You know season 2 was the one with the polish dockworkers, right? I liked it too, but I've never seen anyone else (irl or online) express this opinion.

>muh grain pier

>muh head

youtube.com/watch?v=49wsjk5iOn0

>MONEY LAUNDERING
>THEY'RE GONNA COME TALK TO ME ABOUT MONEY LAUNDERING?
>IN WEST BALTIMORE?
>SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

Every time

Frank was such a great character, I love how he completely misunderstood why his whole business was dying.

>muh self
is more like it

>MAJOR CRIMES?
>SHEEEEIT

>muh posse hatin'

>muh chain of command

>muh stained glass window

>not muh big ass dick

>muh fuzzy dunlop

>muh PANDEMIC

>MUH FIVE O

>muh stripes

>doesn't know that it is not the product, but the demand for it, that is elastic/inelastic with respect to price

Dropped

>muhcnulty

>muh potato salad

I'm 4 episodes in.
Is it good yet?
I don't like all the black people, I can't understand what they are saying.

>MUHCNOLTY, MY OFFICE

>muh gay club

THE FUCK DID I DO?

>muh Wanessa

>muh fish

>Muh comstats

Get the fuck out

see bodie literally died for muh corners

>when he plays the race card to get out of trouble

The Wire is so accurate sometimes.

>muh happy now, bitch?

Avon is "muh corners"

String was making him legit but Avon fucked it up by getting into a stupid turf war over the corners which led to him being arrested. In season 3 literally 50% of his lines contained the word corners.

>muh stat game

It's very slow at the beginning

>I don't like all the black people

Just stop watching then. This is a show about crime and poverty, most of the characters are black.

>muh RRRRRRRRRR....RAEZOTO?

Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year grad student; you just got finished reading some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to James Lemon. Then you're going to be talking about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

>String was making him legit but Avon fucked it up

What show were you watching? Stringer tried to make them legit but got punked because he was playing a game he couldn't understand. He thought by taking one night school economics course he could escape the game and elevate himself out of it and his hubris killed him.

Avon knew that street rats will always be street rats, and the best they could hope for was control of the drug trade on the corners. That's why the corners were so important to him.

Oh, I bet you read a lotta Gordon Wood, huh? You read your Gordon Wood and you regurgitate it from a textbook and you think you're wicked awesome doin' that, And how 'bout 'dem apples? And all that Gordon Wood business.

The funny shit is, Stringer felt that by taking those courses it would make a strong, and legitimate, business man.

He only finds out that doing "legit" business in Baltimore is about as dirty as the drug game. Different game, different rules.