Post some hot bent over gaping cunt photos

Post some hot bent over gaping cunt photos.

Shit thats a black hole.

Which picture?

Loose pussy for sure. Must be really fun to fuck......not

There both so big and wide omg.

Wow you can see inside her.

you know this is AFTER fucking right ? you sound liek you never got a girl to gape lmao

Here

But how many guys did these girls fuck?

I did this to several girls and it's sooooooo satisfying.
There's just something primal about it. They seem to really enjoy it too, but maybe that's just because I stay really hard when I'm intentionally doing it

What did you do to make them gape open?

Lol especially the first photo.its huge.

Hell yeah, love it.

The wife. Comments welcomed.

Sexy gaped cunt hole.

I ike wide upen pussys but if it's so loose you can see it's dark inside, that's one fucked up cunt. wouldn't fuck

Baby come from there, imagine a baby rekt your wife pussy, its kind of normal after that

Thx! It's incredible.

Plus some women like to fist

I'd say she's been fucked to much. I wonder how many Cocks she has had in there it looks so deep?

Doesn't have to. My wife could gape like this before we had kids, she's been only with me since we were 16, and I'm not packing anything that would cause this!

Go deep and pound for a while, at different angles while keeping her relatively still, go balls deep the grind your hips up and down (so your dick seesaws on the opening of her vagina)
Then while using your hands to hold apart her butt and vagina slowly pull your dick completely out, repeat as needed until black hole.

>and I'm not packing anything that would cause this
Confirmed she's getting fucked by a nigger on the side

I've got a try this hot.

That's so cool I will show her that lol.

god i want one of these so badly

Her cunt really does look like a big mouth.

Go for it.

OC

more oc

Such hot looking loose cunts.

oc

occc

Loose cunts.

That's pretty much my style as well!

Black hole bitch

Loving all these black holes.

hehe, yeah knew this was coming. When she gets hungry for more she just grabs a toy or begs for my fist. Or fists.

no this is a black hole bitch

I have a fleshlight that looks just like this lol

Fair enough, deep hole bitch then

I usually fill her up before done.

Girlfriend has always been turned on about gaping her pussy. The bigger the better for her.

Random pic

my gf is really short, I gape her almost every time. my new fetish

Random pic? No pic of gf?

I still think there's some correlation between short women and stretchable vaginas. Every tally woman I've been with wasn't too flexible (don't read that as tight, just less flexible), and every short chick could do some amazing things with her cunt.

prefuck streching

its like she is working it out, she can almost suck with it

This OC?

More dude. She looks total pro.

i have a few

16oz can?

only problem is the cum tends to leak out alot

there is way too much photoshop going on in that picture

Oh I hear ya. This is what the inexperienced just don't get. They see things like this an they very incorrectly assume that they are just "loose" when in fact these women usually have incredible control over their puss to the point that they can almost use them like a prehensile part. My wife can grip harder than anyone I've ever seen, yet can take a double fist and basically give me the pussy equivalent of a hand job using only her box. Amazing.

My wife has an odd hangup on cans. Would totally love to see a can in her (wouldn't be any challenge whatsoever), but she refuses. Has to be either part of me, or somewhat dildo shaped.

That doesn't seem like a problem at all?

i highly recommend bad dragon lol

Scrolling catalog on my phone. Thought this was an orangutan screaming at first glance

makes a mess

>orangutan screaming

shit lost