This is my girlfriend. We've been dating for 3 years...

This is my girlfriend. We've been dating for 3 years. We have lived together for a year and half in the east village of Manhattan.

She just gave me an ultimatum. She said that if she doesn't have a ring on her finger before August, she's going to assume that she's wasting her time with me and move on. She's basically demanding a marriage proposal.

I'm totally in love with her. She's very smart, but she also has common sense. She's incredible in bed. She gives me pussy on tap, any time I want it, even when she's not in the mood. She's really good at talking dirty to me while I fuck her. I can talk to her about anything.

Her freshman year of college, she opened her own yoga studio in Boston and taught yoga to put herself through Harvard without taking on student loans. She graduated from Harvard and she is an economics major. She has a great job and she was just promoted to vice president in charge of risk analysis and control for Deutsche Bank here in Manhattan.

I play piano in a jazz quartet and I write music for off-Broadway productions, but I make 15% what she makes. I'm very much dependent upon her financially, which really bothers me. I'm just a poor musician, but I am a Julliard graduate. I also have a 8'' dick and I think that might be a large part of why she keeps me around to be honest.

What do? I'm terrified of marriage.
Should I marry her?

Other urls found in this thread:

pregame.com/pregame-forums/f/everything-else/1645737/hot-girl-of-the-night---3-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tldr

heres my girlfriend =)

If you're fine with being the bitch your whole life. She's clearly the alpha

Get over yourself OP. Don't be terrified of accepting that you want to be with this girl for the rest of your life, when it seems like you clearly do. Marriage is nothing but a label, and it is what you make of it. You will have the same life, but you both will have 0% doubt versus 5% doubt or whatever. Take the plunge, because it seems like you clearly don't have any reasons not to. It is ok to be afraid; it would not be ok to lose her.

Reverse image search says your story is bunk and she's a Russian model

so you're saying she'll be your lifelong sugar momma as long as you give her the okay to have a wedding and give her a ring?

are you retarded? how are you even considering an answer other than yes

You're a fucking jazz pianist in Manhattan, and you're worried about one high-maintenance cunt? Let's trade places. You'll love my life.

Take her money

If you make the better decision and decide to marry her, you should do it soon, in the best way you can imagine. Show her how much she means to you, if she means anything at all. If she doesn't, you've done a good job of lying.

Omg this scenario has never happened before. It's not like you have thousands of movies and novels as reference material.

Bruh if real, wifey dat bitch fast, stay put in the slow lane and coast in dat pussy
She makes more than you as well?!?!?
What is wrong with you.
When she becomes distant (cause that'll happen soon) see if you can get alimony cause that would be amazing

Drop the sauce faggot

Jesus, what a PW.

fake and gay

But for any anons thinking about marriage...women will 100% change once they have the ring because now it will wreck you financially to break up with her.

bullshit story. all you people replying seriously are faggots

sage

She sounds fucking perfect and you're being a pussy. Marry her for fucks sake

OP, this is the sort of shit you will regret for the rest of your life if you don't do it. Marry her and be the better version of yourself, or don't and be miserable that you lost her.

Really guys. Alpha women exist, and my dick is really large.

LOL

>Olga Katysheva

Like... why not? You want to be with her right. And she also makes the lifestyle you like possible... I mean I see no reason why not.

Not like you can't divorce her if she turns into a super bitch in the future. And with her on the top of the food chain you'd gain more from that than if you weren't married in the first place.

So my real question here is... what do you have to lose?

You are the faggot here faggot

Only the alphas make ultimatums.

Think about that.

She prolly got with some friends that were married and got all salty that she wasn't.

And not that she made it an ultimatum it not going to feel special and feel forced, like you will prolly have to propose the way she wants you too instead of a pleasant surprise made up by you.

It's ganna end bad with this girl, go with your gut and don't do it man.

>This is my girlfriend

If you love her and both of you emotionally support each other and are successful then fuck it, what've you got to lose?

why does the scum of b eventually find the ig models I follow and post them all over this faggot board

do you faggots act like this isn't made up bullshit as some kind of meta troll

>a fake story on Sup Forums? not on my watch.
>i'm here to make certain that a board dedicated to fiction has no fake stories on it.
Why would you reverse image search a pic found on a board dedicated to fiction? You are literally cancer and you destroy this board.

omg so classy put a ring on it.

if you think she doesn't love you then what the hell user, she's trying to get you off her life somehow? if someone is really into you he or she just be with you, that's crap think shit right user, a high percent of cheating is when one of the two married persons makes far more money than the other, so you gotta have thinks clear with her why is she pushing you or bye?

Tell her ok, but as soon as possible you want to start having kids.

Well OP I don't really have much to contribute, but, I'm also a jazz pianist, so yeah. Good on you.

/thread

goodnight everyone

Underrated

he must be white

it's OK OP only has delusions of granduer
nothing to worry about as he's a flaming faggot as are all OPs sadly.

pregame.com/pregame-forums/f/everything-else/1645737/hot-girl-of-the-night---3-2

Your bitch lives in Boston?
Toss me her name, I'll show her what a real man is.

we don't need this shit here.

traps, gore, and YLYL are well enough.

Fucking newfag.

confirmed for illiterate

Proof of 8" dick with timestamp or gtfo for shitposting

Posting a fictitious story on a board dedicated to fiction is appropriate, because that is what this board is for.

Demanding proof on a board dedicated to fiction is shitposting.

your idea of Sup Forums is slightly retarded, if someone is shitposting on Sup Forums asking for advice for a fictious story its bait and cancer, its only normal to ask for proof same way if someone starts a thread claiming an 11" dong

tl;dr, you're cancer along with the OP

IT depends, how do you want to continue in Your life, She Is basically ignoring your Will, pushing you sonewhere where you dont want to be (or want you). If your marrige starts with this, IT Is not going to be different in the Future, someone Is Okay with that, you can divorce her later ofc. But divorce Is a sign of free Will, which you would are supresing Now, so why you should show IT later. IT depends dude. I do not really Think that She Just want to Marry your Dick.
Anyway sory for bad english, fucking t9. I would like to ses your concert, love jazz, i Will be in new York in a 3 years, you can mail me your contact And a Will write you in a 3y. My mail.
[email protected]

newfag.

>lack of punctuation
>lack of grammar
>calls someone illiterate

You're a fucking scholar, aren't you?