What does Sup Forums think of Interstellar?

What does Sup Forums think of Interstellar?

That's a long trip

It was out of this world.

Beautifully shot, great performances, fun if kinda silly script, great effects and just a little over-long.

Thats a big black hole, I wonder if I fly into it, if I would die.

That planet with the massive waves scared me more than any horror could.

Just watched it tonight actually. It was the first time since I had seen it in theaters, and I thought it was fantastic.

The performances, the shots and soundtrack are all phenomenal. My only complaint is that it seems plot over rides science to improbability.

DUDE LOVE LMAO

remember when people said this is the most scientifically accurate movie?

kek

I don't care how wrong people think I am. I honestly believe it's the best movie I've ever seen. I saw it opening night at IMAX and it was easily the best moviegoing experience I've had. And it held up tremendously on Blu-Ray for me as well.

It's the ultimate story of humanity, our shortcomings and failures but also our successes and what we are able to accomplish. Not to mention breathtaking visuals and great performances.

Some people have loudly criticized Nolan's movies for being too cold and clinical. He must have found out about it and this is the result.

He went too far into the opposite direction this time, but at least the guy is trying and listening to people's complaints.

Michael Bay doesn't give a fuck AT ALL. I'll choose Nolan over Bay any day.

It's the kino of kinos. Maestro Nolan's greatest masterpiece.

If this is the best movie you have ever seen then you must have not watched too many movies.

The movie IS great, absolutely, but best ever? Absolutely not.

watched it in the cinema when it was new, rewatched it on tv a few weeks ago. great both times.

poor mans 2001

Kip Thorne, one of the world's leading experts on the astrophysical implications of Einstein's general theory of relativity was a consultant on this movie.

Neil deGrasse Tyson gave this movie an 8/10 for scientific accuracy.

Basically very scientifically accurate movie, far more accurate than the average Hollywood sci fi flick, with a bit of unrealistic "movie magic" thrown in here and there.

Please leave.

>Dude, lets build a colony on this irradiated ocean planet with no surface and around the black hole that fucks up the time making it impossible to maintain any construction logistics and meaningful communication with people in the warp zone. Best place to stay, nothing compares!

>kip thorne paid off for a book deal
>le black science man
you're trying to bait me aren't you?

fuckin plens

retarded pseudoscience and jessica chastain is a terrible actress, that's what i think

you're right, a huge, driving plot device in the movie in the form of Matthew falling into a black hole, is just a little movie magic

TARS was the best bro in cinema for at least a few months.