Do you know any movies in german? I want to learn german

Do you know any movies in german? I want to learn german.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoKNuqc803A
youtube.com/watch?v=sRo0AnR7wlc
imdb.com/title/tt0082361/
imdb.com/title/tt0165623/
youtube.com/watch?v=gf5ZO5LGk48
youtube.com/watch?v=55E_iyL4Jng
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=aoI4CcrHwzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ISIS execution videos

Watch Stalingrad (1993)

Der Untergang

Das boot nigga

Everything by Herzog - Aguirre, Kaspar Hauser, Fitzcaraldo

Das Leben der Anderen

>Stroszek
>The Bitter Tears of Petra Van Kamp
>Hedi Schneider is Stuck
>The Red Cockatoo
>Life of the Marionettes

Das Boot

i think everyone has watched that

FPBP

>learning anything but American english
kek
he's more of an American director though

Germans make like 1 good film every decade. You're better off watching american shows/movies in german than subjecting yourself to their trash.

we dub everything
kinox.to

Iron Cross
The Lives of Others
Good Bye Lenin
Triumph of the Will
Der Ewige Jude

Run Lola Run

dieses

>do not, I repeat, do NOT watch german comedy

A tripfaggot making a shitty post. Wow.

Nordwand is a great movie that deserves some recognition.

Do you want to watch german movies on just movies in german? If it's the latter, you can watch just about anything. We have great dubs over here.

Oh really? Name ten great films Germany has produced in this decade.

Really made me consider...

The Marriage of Maria Braun has a really good cuck scene.

>filtering posts you don't like

You know, you should really try reddit.

Er ist wieder da
Stereo
Hin und Weg
Der geilste Tag
Vincent will Meer
Who Am I
Stromberg
Der Tatortreiniger
Chiko
Nicht mein Tag
Soul Kitchen

>Soul Kitchen
>Vincent will Meer
>Über uns das All
>Die Unsichtbare
>More than Honey
>Ostwind
>Fack ju Göthe
>Who Am I
>Victoria

I'll assume you won't filter this post then

You are scum.

Run Lola Run (1998)
Lola rennt (original title)

Wings of Desire (1987)
Der Himmel über Berlin (original title)

what did he mean by this?

Even Germans don't watch German movies. Contemporary German cinema is either boring pretentious bullshit that is supposed to please critics and the programs funding these movies or extremely cringeworthy attempts at ripping off hollywood productions. Now and then you get something good, but those are all history dramas about WWII, muh 6 gorillion or East Germany.
So basically you should prepare to watch only stuff that's more than 40 years old.

>boring pretentious bullshit
You're a retarded teenager with ADHD, you don't speak for your country

Victoria I have seen and I must admit it is fairly mediocre. Nothing that I would consider great. It seems to hinge on its gimmick too much (I mean they even advertise it on the fucking poster).

The rest I don't know of but I checked out briefly on youtube, and it honestly all appears to me like made-for-tv trash. If this is really the best Germany has to offer, than i'm sorry.

german movies can never be hollywood-tier
or even us-independent tier

it is always drafted for the cash not for the plot

the absolute pinnacle of teutonickino:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoKNuqc803A

Guy is kinda right though. The allied occupational government is purposefully killing german high culture as the world came to know and love it. There's only trash being produced here nowadays.

I mean heck just look at the Wagner interpretations by ""modern"" directors, they're literally letting arabs play the parts of germanic heroes and stuff like that

Soederbaum is GOAT

Seems interesting. Will check out.

i really think that a much more effective way than watching german movies would be to watch a tv show that you already know well in the german dub. that way you have a good sense of context and of what's going on. that's pretty much how i did it, only the other way round, when i watched my favorite tv show in english after i had already seen a few seasons in german.

Is it possible to learn German without watching Kommissar Rex?

wtf nobody mentioned this kino? It's literally literally the best german film this decade

I'm too lazy to look for good movies but you should definitely stick to historical movies if you are looking for quality.

This here is GOAT kraut telekino.Also try Generation War and Das Leben der anderen.

I haven't watched it yet, but isn't Deutschland 83 pretty good?

Watch this kino

youtube.com/watch?v=sRo0AnR7wlc

My favs

imdb.com/title/tt0082361/

imdb.com/title/tt0165623/

And Das Boot, like everyone said before

The Testament of Dr. Mabus which is the best film on your list was banned by the Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=gf5ZO5LGk48

There is a new German film about a woman fucking a wolf.

Who Am I - Kein System ist sicher

>Strg+F Sissi
>0 results
Lmaoing at you're life plebs. Unironically comfiest movie of all time.

>tfw no Romy Schneider gf

WHAT WAS IT

Even archive deleted it so make an educated guess.

Baader Meinhof Komplex

shouldn't you just learn arabic?

>crtl +f "ballermann"
>no hits
Disregard everything OP, watch Ballermann 6

Cheese pizza? Gore? Ponies outside of /mlp/?

I agree with him and I'm german and most people I know don't like german cinema including me.

movies from Austria are superior, you should rather check them out

Honey, they raped the kids.

yeah Mad Max is awesome

The White Ribbon!

Christiane f

say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens

Kinox is great for streaming
but if you want full-hd streams, hdfilme.tv is much better, but it doesn't have such a big library like kinox has

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=55E_iyL4Jng

no but everybody has watched a couple dozen of those "hitler reacts to..." videos. I sometimes wonder if hirschbiegel knew he was making meme magic when he filmed that scene.

gene hackman

This is everything you need to know about Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Fritzl. Josef Fritzl.

Baader Meinhof Komplex

Really good movie about a topic our leftist media is trying so hard to ignore nowadays. RAF communist terrorists trying to destabilize Germany post war.

Also yes, it has some delicious cheese pizza in the first few seconds of the film because eastern germany citizens loved to visit nudist beaches with their kids.

wtf i hate germany now

youtube.com/watch?v=aoI4CcrHwzQ

have fun

One of the best German films of the last 20 years

Sup Sup Forumsddit

The White Ribbon,
not german but IN german

Degenerate and pleb at the same time. Who would have thought.

Try Herzog, Fassbender and Schlondorf. If that's too hard for you to beginn with, try Wenders.

If you're actually about learning the language though watch German versions of animated films.

>he's more of an American director though
wat?

Typ…

Fun fact: The Austria government gave Josef Fritzl's rape house to asylum seekers because they were unable to sell it.

Go to daserste.de and you can watch every show they broadcast on German television for free. Personally, my favorites are Die Sendung not der Maus (has been continually broadcast since the 70s, very popular, and I watched it when I was a kid) and Tatort (same story). Maus is new every Sunday. Tatort is new Fridays and Sundays.
They also have quizshows like Hirschhausens Quiz des Menschen which are probably a bit easier to understand at first than Tatort. They have a lot of quiz shows... They are popular there.
Other good German learning: the 8 Asterix films and a series called Deutschland 83.
Also, go online and Google "slow German" and you'll find a podcast of probably 1000 videos done by a woman for instructing new German speakers and learners.

If you need help navigating daserste, I can help you if you're still in this thread or I am.

German Goo Girls

German here, this is mostly correct.

Why hasn't Die Welle been mentioned yet?

Another German here and I also agree.

Wow. Just when I thought things couldn't get any dumber.
Fucking little memer, go get a job.

Name ten any country has.

>I mean heck just look at the Wagner interpretations by ""modern"" directors, they're literally letting arabs play the parts of germanic heroes and stuff like that

Why do the left try to claim Wagner of all things? Even Jews are sympathetic towards him like he wasn't the ultimate German nationalist.

Excuse me?! Bang Boom Bang and Superstau are top tier comedy movies!

Maybe you should go and watch less blockbusters, you little entitled shit

You must be 18 to post here

I bet you enjoy the films of Köksal Baba.

So why are you here?

If its just about learning german you're probably better off watching any american movie in their german dub.
Dubbing is always done in a clear-spoken high german language, while with german movies you have different dialects which will just make it harder for you

What the fuck are you cockroaches even on about? Did you fucks even go to school?
One of Wagner's prime principles was the Inovationsgedanke and pushing the viewer to limits. He even was experimenting with holographic representations and not having actors on stage.
To reinovate his partitures on stage is part of the spiel, dipshits.
But you wouldn't know, because you are just a living meme that thinks one has to love Wagner when one wants to be the true edgy right wing hero, while in fact you know jack shit of art and your own cultural roots.

>inb4 Art is degeneracy
Go kill yourself.

Spoken like a true twelve year old