Whats up poorfags ? ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;))

Look what i just got ? ;) Alienware 17"laptop with a 980m badboy in it ;)

The poorfags at my university is gonna be jelly when they see my killer machine ;) They have cheap shitty macs and ultrabooks from HP and Lenovo

In a scale of 1-100 how jelly are you poorfags in Sup Forums ? ;)

Nice pasta, also.

Pretty cool bucko any mouse?

Still not going to cure your autism.

only 980m?

This is probably a joke, but if not. Alienware? Seriously? That's like bragging about getting scammed.

Want to try to say it to my face irl? I'LL FUCKING SMASH YOUR TEETH IN

immense kek

I actually dont know wether this is bait at this stage

see the "m" after the "980" ? stands for "you dun fucked up"

lol stupidfag for buying a 980m in 2017

Correct

alienware is shit, you just got scammed

I'm a poorfag... I want that laptop but can't afford it. I would buy it if I could.. but i'm poor. I'm jelly.

This.

At least I'm smart enough not to buy a shitty PC, dumb ass.

You just got scammed.

yeah its great and all until you realize youre carrying around like a 10lbs laptop everywhere
>has an M14x but switched to macbook pro (i do video editing so yes mac actually is better for me)

cuck. Only autists and 8 year olds buy Alienware. And a 980m has worse performance than a 1060

Don't get gaming laptops, there shit. But if you do get a decent one like the GT83VR 7RF TITAN SLI
with a proper card (or two in this case).

Why would you waist money on getting a laptop with a 980m?

He fell for the
>Gaeming laptop
meme

when you buy a laptop that expensive instead of a pc XD my pc is probably better than that and it costed tree fitty

Alienware is for faggots who don't know how to upgrade laptops

Its heavy as fuck and you dont need performance like that on the go.

Anyway if you wanted to really show off there is an acer predator laptop with curved screen and vr ready and only avalible as acustom order.

ITT:

OP is blatantly trolling

People "smarter than OP" tell him alienwares are expensive junk despite the fact Alienwares are now priced about the same as any other brand with the same specs because they aren't a monopoly anymore

You're all fags

laptops are plebeian

Gaming laptops in general are shitty anyways. You could have a Pc with more upgrades than a overpriced laptop. And what's the point of a 10 pound laptop when they are designed to be mobile doesn't that defeat the purpose.

Literally anyone who wants to use a computer in more than one place.

Desktops are objectively better performance.

Desktops are objectively useless for anyone who travels frequently.

Alienware is shit Asus is way better

Come back when you at my level bro.

Shit if you wanted a gaming laptop just buy a Toshiba and max the ram. Still less expensive

And Toshiba is better than Asus

if you buy an alienware you've been cucked

also laptop = craptop

So a cheaper "non gaming" laptop with the same hardware as a "gaming" laptop is identical if you upgrade the RAM?

Can't tell if you're OP trying to troll more or actually dumb

kek nice dell op

Alienware is a shitty overpriced product. Take it from someone who was stupid enough to buy one based purely on namesake

I got the Alienware 15 with a 1070 from work, its alright. But waaaay too heavy

Show me a better Toshiba

lmao post some address, I'll cum at you bro

Hey autistic faglord if you were not reading correctly I came up with a less expensive alternative than a overpriced gay alienware laptop. My point being that a standard upgraded laptop would be less heavy, and more ram. And depending on the processor and you quality it could be almost as good but cheaper than an alienware.

Trololol

If it's lighter, it's because there's less features you moron.

Standard non gaming laptops don't have proper cooling solutions, and worthwhile screens. If they do, they weigh as much as "gaming" laptops and cost the same. Throwing extra RAM in to an average laptop that cant even max out the hardware in it because it has to throttle itself from heat, and doesn't have features like RAID m.2 support and worthwhile displays, beefy wireless solutions, programmable buttons, higher end speakers etc etc is NOT going to be the same experience. Cool story, you saved $500 to spend $160 on extra RAM for a laptop that cant even use it's own hardware to its potential.

Hope 32 gigs of DDR4 in a laptop with an i7 running at sub i5 performance and a 1070 running at 960m speeds with a sata speed m.2 and 5200 rpm shitdrive.

Not even close

Upgraded has superior battery life. 32GB is a waste of money and overkill since most games don't use more than 8GB. Personally I don't give a flying fuck about speakers or the screen resolution. Cooling will rarely become an issue since stick fans are designed to resist the load.

Stock

Apathetic/0

PC master race reporting in. No jelly here, not jelly of laptop pleb.

In addition the speed of the interior fans can be altered with simple software.

"Stock fans are designed to resist the load"
"screens don't matter"
>complaining about too much RAM to a post responding to a post about upgrading stock RAM which is almost universally 8 gigs

You have gone absolutely full retard and have no idea what you're talking about.

Not all laptops come with 8gb of ram nigger

Lmao rich kid got scammed
980M Doesn't equal even close to GTX 980 You got your letters mixed up bud maybe next time ;)

If you bought your laptop to play games and it's a laptop that's hardware only warrants 4 gb of RAM, you need to kill yourself.

You have no idea what your talking about. Expecting all laptops to have 8GB standard and think that alienware does not also have standard fans. Fucking tard

Why do you keep trying to make the dumbest post of the thread

Is that all you can come up with. The standard "kill yourself". Anyway that's why before I said upgrade to higher ram.

>portable displays

I had myself a Alienware Yoo for school but u really got sick carrying that weighty bad boy around everywhere just het an ultra book or something they light as fuck and fast enough for school

No laptop with a worthwhile GPU had 4gb of RAM. If you're talking about a "just as good performance" laptop, it better have a good fucking GPU and CPU. There is not going to be one laptop on the market with an i7 and a good GPU that only has 4gb of RAM. You're starting at 8gb. Your shitty netbook is not "just as good if you just upgrade the RAM" as a gaming machine.

This is not 2005. Stop posting.

Hey you forgot about eBay bids on laptops. So sure it can

And if your such a pro alienfag there is something called buy several broken alienware laptops same model. Dismantle them and swap the parts until the damned thing works. It's not that difficult

In addition to that it will be far cheaper than buying a working one

980m? Thats fucking old man hahahahahahhaha. Got a 1080 , THE REAL fucking DEAL in my pc you fucking wannabe richfag loser. You aint even rich, thats why you are playing on that soggy overheating piece of garbage you call a laptop. Fucking stupidass retard

alienfag you dun wasted your money

Enjoy your Dell box, AlienWare died years ago and you missed getting the real deal. Haha fuck you.

Lmao you're calling us poor because you got a laptop. You're more retarded than we thought buckaroo

kek took b8 hard

Your the poor fag. My 15 yo brother has one.

Alienware and a 980m fucking hell you fail, massively!

samefag

kek

samefag

980m in 2017
pffff

We'd all be more impressed if you spent the money on something worthwhile. Like building your own pc. Loser.

holy shit bro the laptop LOOKS like an alien does it have a speaker ?

I thought I was looking at a sink until I expanded

WhAtS up pooRfagS ? ;)) LoOk wHat I jUsT gOt ? ;) AlIenWare 17"LaptOp With a 980m bAdBoy In iT ;) The PoorFagS aT My uNivErsIty is gOnNa Be jElLy When thEy sEe My kIllEr MaChiNe ;) THey hAve CheaP shItTy mAcS aNd ulTraBookS FrOm HP anD LeNovO IN a ScaLe Of 1-100 hoW jElly are yOu PooRfAgs In Sup Forums ? ;)

i this a flux capacitor?

Have fun carrying the charger to classes with that 2 hour battery life

Nice job, OP

It IS bragging about getting scammed

>980m
>Last generation card that is equivalent to a GTX 970
>Probably paid at least 1K

Just upgraded to a Ryzen 1700 and an EVGA FTW Hybrid GTX 1070. Not jealous at all.

>brags about getting a good computer
>computer is an alienware
That's like spending £500 on a CD player and bragging about it, gg