I honestly can't tell the difference between a Swede and a Finn

I honestly can't tell the difference between a Swede and a Finn

Swedes are North Germanics, Finns are Finnic. Even Russians are closer to them.

Swedes are cucks and faggots.
Finns are straight.

>inb4 200 replies from 10 different Finnish IPs

swedes are the nazi masterbation material
and finns look like putin

pretty easy, you'd be blind to make a mistake

That rightmost guy has pretty alpha facial aesthetics, whereas the dude left of him looks like a cuck.

Oh don't worry. Finns will be more than happy to explain it to you!

I don't mean history I mean physical appearance. Can you tell a Finn from a Swede in a room full of Danes and Norwegians?

Can Swedes stand close to each other at a bus stop? How close? 30cm? (I don't understand cm so it is a random number).

Yes.

Me neither. I was very disappointed when i visited sweden. Felt like i was still in finland

Test time:

Swede or Finn?

KHAN'D :-DDD

I don't know, looks chinese

pfff even i can tell he is 100% finn. he looks like this guy

Swedes are vikings. Finns are sami people.
Swedes speak a germanic language. Finns speaks an Uralic language.
Swedish is grammatically simple. Finnish is agglutinating and very hard with 16 cases.
Swedish people have Ingmar Bergman. Finnish people have Kaurismaki.

Nice, you are going to summon KANG with that post

>Finns are sami people.
No we aren't, Saami are Mesolithic Europeans that adopted a Uralic language.

I know that sami are the native people but I didn't know what to call y'all. Also Finns have the kalevala. Swedish have the ????

That's a fennoswede. Not a finn.

oh no, that blurs the difference even further.
i know he speaks swedish but i thought he learned it for fun as a finn just like most swedes speak finnish.

Swedes are giant horse faced freaks, whereas Finns are handsome with epicanthal folds and proud cheekbones due to their nomadic Steppe ancestry. It's pretty easy OP.

Sami aren't any more "native" than Swedes or Finns are, in fact it's more than likely that we came to this peninsula before they did.

Fennoswedes are Finns and concider themselves Finns, not swedes. They just happen to spea swedish

You just call them Finns when its convenient to you, and Swedes when it's not.

I am Italian-American. 1/8 italian though. So I'd feel Italian if I visited Italy.

take back åland please
lol

I dont care what autist say on this board to stay on the winning side of the argument, but the truth is that fennoswedes themselves consider themselves Finns and they have the citizenship of finland. Their families have a tradition of living on Finnish soil, I think that makes them Finns.