How come you haven't lost your virginity yet, user?

How come you haven't lost your virginity yet, user?

Trying to find a gf to do it with

Don't you mean bf, faggot?

I'm not, pic related it's my gf, she just blew me, shit was so cash

I DNT LIKE DOG NIPPLES

Try whores, they are cheaper in the long run

But I have. Now I'll never be a wizard... Worst choice of my life.

Because i'm a anti social half fag that don't feel the need for sex.

then get the fuck outta here

Cause she black

Not a virgin. Had a one night stand. But also have never had a gf. Im 25.

Because girls always go for the douchbags.

Because bitches ain't shit and I don't have the cash on hand to fly to Bangkok and fuck a ladyboy

you jelly

we dont say that

Haven't had sex in 6 years. Staying away altogether until I get a 10 test panel screening done. While nothing is appearantly wrong with me, and my RN sister says don't waste my money, I still want to know.

Show us your face

haven't been a virgin since 16 or 17. I'm not even that great looking, just average af. Key is shooting for someone who is realistically your level and always being humble but interesting. + a sense of humor. pretty simple actually. Met my current GF of 4 yrs in college. We're both 7/10s on a good day. We have a lot of fun together. If you're already past college without having any experience with a girl, you're quite fucked. Destined for a life of weird awkwardness. Theres no way to recover from that and have a normal relationship because by that point you've put sex on a pedestal when in reality meeting someone, having sex, having a healthy relationship is the easiest thing to do as a normal non-retard

Because this is the internet? You fuckers wouldn't believe someone saying they're not a virgin if they posted a time-stamped image of their dick in their mother. You'd call it shooped and ask for sauce.

Show us your face

>lying to complete strangers

You act like reverse image search doesn't exist

Yeah! Show us your fucking 7/10 face!

prefer women without plastic tits, sorry

you prefer girls without tits?

looks like OC to me, no results

hahaha ok kid

uh huh

looks like a typical british slag but w/e

>24
>got gf
>still no sex
>virgin with gf
>fml

I prefer no tits to these monstrosities, yes

Wait so I am actually retarded. Damn...

Just stop. Pretending a cam whore is ur gf is more pathetic than op making this gay thread.

Too fat, plus it's almost as if I have a pathological fear of human contact.
I think I might go insane if I actually tried full on intercourse.

I'm too sweet and inoccent (:
And anons want to do bad things to me!

>"feces was money"

You're clearly gay af

your an idiot

I tried to become a wizard, but my robe and hat never arrived after I turned 30, so I decided to have sex. It was fun, but totally not worth giving up your wizard powers if you got them.

did you just assume the gender of my partner?

I'm not the person you replied to, but I lost my virginity to a somewhat popular camgirl, and didn't have to pay for it. I guess I was just more confident about flirting and sexual stuff around her, so things worked out better.

Whats the farthest you've gotten with her?

Im a nigger

I sat next to her at church once and our knee accidentally touched

raping a white woman counts as losing your virginity

God Bless

Thank u

Disgusting thing to do at church, user

not a virgin, but i havent had a full conversation with a girl outside of my family for more than four years, so I might as fuckin well be.

no. no i don't

you just need to muster up some confidence OP, then you'll be fine

Too neurotic to ever get close enough to someone to do that.

because i was so much of a pussy that the several obvious attempts by girls to get me to ask them out were ignored as i wasn't sure that they were really into me.

if they had put their soaking vaginas in front of my face i probably would still have been unsure.

i'm done with that pussy shit though, and after seeing fat ugly fuck friends get laid, it's going to be fucking easy

Haven't lost my virginity because I never lose.

>cant wank
>get cirumcised
>still cant wank
>how would i even pleae a woman
>feels bad man

Dick to big, might kill someone

I have, I was an alpha level chad of chads in the first two years of college. Had some pregnancy scares, but eventually ended up with a beautiful nympho. Started getting an entire life on schedule eventually...

Then the unthinkable happened, she dumped me.

I cried like a little bitch for two weeks, wow this is what it felt like? I was a total dick.

Now I'm getting an engineering degree, have an awesome internship, and spend the much more excessive income I have instead of manual labor I used to do on stupid shit like card games, miniatures, and all the faggy stuff my nerd friends liked. I'm just getting into this shit and it's addictive as hell.

I've lost all need for women, I just exist on memes, nerd shit, and stupid consumer addiction junk like action figures. I'm also nolonger buff and kickass, but a bit fat and lazy.

Life is better than I ever realized it could be. Trust me virgin anons, you aren't missing a lot. Have some sex eventually, and hopefully it'll be as awesome as I had it. Just be careful.

Just don't really give a fuck about my virginity because society revolves around sex I got other shit to worry about like having enough food and payin the bills

i can relate to part 2 of your post. i have been lonely so long that it just feels right now. the thought of reaching out beyond my bubble is chaos, disorder. i've grown completely comfortable in my bubble. unhealthy, yes, depressing, of course, but why should i put so much effort into reaching for the small chance of succeeding at social expectations when i am no longer feeling discomfort in not doing so? tl;dr fat lonely fuck who now enjoys being a fat lonely fuck despite being a normie who got pussy once upon a time.

>I'm too sweet and inoccent

Sup Forums

ok

because companies are telling people not to disclose their diseases and I don't want to get aids or some shit that sticks with me for life.

I used to have sex all the time. Then I realized I would rather not have sex than jump through the social hoops required to get laid. I've never looked back.

Just go for other goals in life man, find other hobbies, find a crowd you can hang with even if its just chatting online at first, like in a gaming group.

Hey, worst case you still have us you faggot.

>shit was so cash
Hey John

Flat chested > Fake tits

I sympathize with this so much.

I'm twelve.

underage ban

my gf wants to wait after marriage

You better make sure she's still a virgin, or else you're getting screwed.
If she is, then congratulations.
Statistically speaking, a marriage is most likely to last if the woman was a virgin before her wedding night.

Because I'm socially awkward.

because this is me