Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Smoking some granddaddy urkel right now.

I prefer Indica because I have a stomach condition that leaves me feeling NEVER hungry and I have insomnia so I barely sleep unless I blaze something that knocks me the fuck out.

I do love Sativa for the daytime, but here in the UK because weed isn't legal you just take whatever the fuck you can get!
I've known some absolutely INCREDIBLE growers here in England though (I was friends with the daughter of the dude that came up with both Cheese and Chocolate Chunk strains, not even shitting you).
Northern Lights, Super Sour Diesel and Amnesia Haze are all my personal favourite.
G13 gets an honourable mention.

OP here

Live in Michigan, I've got like 5 dispensaries within ten miles of my apartment. Tons of different kinds of weed here in Ann Arbor.

I prefer indicas. Im in Detroit though.

What are you guys planning on doing in A2 if public funding is cut for schools?

What are you talking about?

I am talking about the discussion where our cost of college is going out of control, our new director of education is talking about defunding, or greatly reducing the amount of tax dollars going to public schools.

You live in ann arbor, your entire town is built around a public school, if that school is defunded ann arbor will turn into flint - the water issue. so basically cheboygan or bad axe.

What do you think the plan is if trumps regime gets its way

Indica, sensi star all the way, also a big fan of sour kush and on occasion some Dairy Queen

▲ ▲

also, ill add my favorite strain is jedi kush. but im not a huge head so i have not tried a shit load of different strains

How many g's of herb for two brownies?
>we got no tolerance

I prefer Indica, but im using Silver Haze right now and it's amazing

It, like pretty much all of Trumps policies, isn't going to happen. Besides it's less than 2 years before the Democrats hold both houses of congress. INB4 lots of butthurt from the drumphkins.

>ruining weed thread with politics

right on. i wasn't asking to take any side, I was just curious on your stance on the situation.

Being from the far west side of detroit (at the redford/livonia border) I work with a few people from the A2 area, some brighton, and being the nearest city attached to where they live I was curious.

Do you have a favorite strain?

>havent had a smoke since i was 15
>be 20
fuck me i hate life

This granddaddy urkel I'm smoking is pretty good. 95% Indica.

treecity?

Yep

That looks like some fine marijuana.

If they have some when this blackberry runs out I may try some.

I only like sativas and hybrids .. indica makes me go nuts :(

Got some green crack for sativa and lime God bud for Indica

I generally smoke more Sativa simply because I like to be high all day and it doesn't weigh you down so much. But of course at the end of the day nothing beats a nice Indica for relaxation.

Captcha: Wilson high

Indica for me.