W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!
Back by popular demand: black maid outfit!

If you've g-got a problem, if you d-don't know who to turn to, if you n-need help and don't know h-how to ask a doctor, I'm here f-for you Anonymous!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence any more!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLStg_XLEaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Alice is evil and only makes these threads to boost her own ego.

She doesn't care about helping you and she especially doesn't love you.

I love you Alice.

Hey cutie~

*blinks* W-where is your evidence of this, d-dear?

I love you t-too Anonymous

I disagree

Hey. I'm here early for once.

hey t-there darling

Hi my name is Kermit and I fucking slurp week old milk out of YMCA refrigerators

sword MAN

>*blinks* W-where is your evidence of this, d-dear?

In your cold, black heart.

I want to lick your legs
Fuck off hater, these threads always get queers like you trying to ruin it for everyone

Fuck Off, attention seeking trap!

Hi Kermit you sleezy suck a fuck

Hey g-guts man

Yes, just do it

So you're the bastard stealing my milk.

Tea sounds great! Though I wouldn't mind a little something like in that picture~

So i think i have AIDS and dont want go get checked, do you think thats okay

S-sorry, I hate attention.

Why.

Why d-does no one want tea....

alice, could you tuck me in like your pic?

Sa/k/uya?

L-let's select one then, you and I

Wait, Sakuya? Where the fucks Alice?

I'll drink your tea, even though you're evil.

Do you get more girls when you're rich instead of let's say averagely paid?
Because girls are all i want and i cant decide if i want to put in the work to be well paid.

Tea with a Maid! Yay!

New to these threads, seen them around. What do?

Click the X in the corner if you want to leave you pissbaby faggot
pour the tea down your thighs and I'll drink it that way

hi sorry
>
This is me
I hope I'm not who you thought I was

I want teaaa

No.

I m-might be able to arrange it

Yeah homie you do and if you aren't well paid just lie about it lol

There are certainly girls that will only make themselves available to you if you have money, if that's what you're asking.

>trap lover calling someone else a queer

kek

I s-suggest learning how to m-make women laugh instead

So....who's Sakuya? I am confuse

How big is your dick?

I subbed to the youtube channel. It's interesting to watch a pair of legs and a dog play Breath of the Wild.

I'm n-not a trap dear

Let me cum down your throat please.

nooo

Excuse m-me, nano is but a pup!

Thank you for being a good help to a lot of anons (including myself!) and being there when no one else will.

Keep on being awesome!

Aldo reminder that Alice has an uncountable amount of carbon-copies posters that imitate her in order to be more similar to their hero

You still have tea left? I would like to drink some

This outfit is a bit much for my self control....

FUCK

I BETTER JUST KILL MYSELF NOW

i dont know how to feel :l

Hellooo Alice ! Do you have a quick music recommendation for me please ? Anything will do !

PS : Hi Gizmo

Sorry, n-no can do.

I d-do my best, love

You either love or hate the girl who makes these threads.

That's all they're for. There's some lip service paid to it all being about helping people but don't believe any of that bullshit.

It's all about either defending or attacking this girl/boy.

:3 okay
by the way you look so cute in your maid outfit

Shut the fuck up or tell us about your dad raping you, because clearly there was some bad touching you refuse to discuss

Absolutely, l-let me pour you a cup

im here for my threadly calling of alice being a trap
>alice you have benis
ok bye i did my did

hey alice, hope you had a nice day

ok so im in love with one of my best friends, problem is shes got a boy friend, whaddaya think i should do?

THIS TEA SMELLS LIKE GREEN AND I HATE IT AND I LOVE IT TOO

good job thank you I appreciate your help

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=XLStg_XLEaI

About w-what my love?

*blinks* You h-haven't seen my morning threads clearly.

Thank y-you

Move on fagget.

IF you have no dick then Tits or GTFO.

You're lucky to have a pet that's not annoying.

I've been s-suffering from on and off depression for several years n-now. I think I have a mental disorder. If I attempt suicide it won't be the first time. Any r-recommendations? Th-thanks.

Alright listen here kiddos I will personally destroy you on DS3, post your fucking steam profile and let's duel

if i lose i will shotgun a can of mango juice on stream

Confess and get rejected.

Be aware that you'll be sacrificing your friendship for this and plan accordingly.

Your feelings will kill that friendship one way or the other now, so you might as well go out swinging.

T-thank you!

C-continue to be her friend.

Thank you l-love

Not with anything particular tonight. I took your advice and got a professional therapist to help me with my severe anxiety and depression. Things have been looking up extremely well after being rejected from the military.

The only thing I need help with, that I've mentioned to her as a high importance, is my self-abusive sex drive following the root of the sexual abuse I've endured as a child.

Other than that, nope! I just wanted to tell you that you're loved, at least from me. :) Keep up the good work!

tits or GTFO should be the slogan of Sup Forums

fuck it i will bite, just got out out of a 5 year relationship i hate my life i think about her all the time its been 2 months since we talked she already moved on i havent how can i ?

is this the after hours bar?

S-sorry, I'm not an attention whore s-so that rule doesn't apply

Well its good that at least one of them isn't.

>*blinks* You h-haven't seen my morning threads clearly.

I'm asleep when you do those threads.

Woo! That sounds like amazing progress! I'm so so happy for you!

Can you tell me about this self abusive sex drive though?

You are the very definition of an attention whore

Remove every sign of her from her life and do your best to forget you ever knew her.

W-well Anonymous, in general, it t-takes around half to 2/3rds as much t-time to get over a relationship as the relationship lasted.

Has she gotten a new significant other in the interim? Maybe her support network is better than yours; have you had your friends support you?

its not real without a webm.. (the already posted one would suffice)

maid outfit > tits

have you spoken to a professional therapist about this yet?

I don't have DS3...

uhh

That's going to be a bit more complex, guys statistically take a lot longer than girls to "get over" the situation

I would personally suggest spending as much quality time with good friends and people as you can, keeping yourself comfortable with company but not overly saturated

The less you think about it, the less you think about it, the less you think about it

The more you sit at home on a computer thinking about it, the more you with think about it, the more etc,.

L-like I said

She knows. She's also a huge liar and will never come clean.

Thanks, I'm downloading it right now

Nope, those are often in the next hour.

Don't you think she would of answered those questions by now if she were ever going to? The way you talk it seems like you're the one who had the "bad touching"

that's what I did man and it fucking works. Besides the heavy drinking yeah I deleted all her photos, blocked her on everything I owned, etc. Fucking off and on for a couple years but you know how it is man, you forget eventually.

S-sorry, I'm not an attention whore

Death is a sad thing. But I find comfort in its inevitability for all living things. I'm in love with the idea of eternal rest and riddance off all troubles and stresses. These days I feel like a chased bull. My stress level won't go down no matter that and I keep stacking up problems.
Am I ready to go?

Also, did you ever date a loser like all of us universal rejects in here in real life?

Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while but Alice is still sexy as fuck

I'm just kind of...waiting. For either these thoughts to pass or something. I can't afford any medications/formal therapy because my education funds are sinking me already.

Don't worry man I'll just consider you bit having ds3 as a victory

gotta be quicker about asking for tea next time then

Wake up earlier!

I should blow up your DMs >:3c

You're cute, I hope you have a nice day !

>>assuming this is a woman

>You p-probably shouldn't be drinking dear....

Let the man have a drink, you attention turbo slut.

T-there is actually a jelly fish that c-can regenerate to its infant state and t-thereby become functionally immortal b-by constantly reverting!

But let me ask you this: What have you tried so far to reduce that stress?

Nah I dont do that shit anymore, I know it was fucking dumb.

If I could get a vocaroo of alice making fun of my little dick, then I could die happily.

Email me at [email protected]

I'll pay for it.

I'm j-just average dear, d-don't sweet talk me.

i did but i still think about her constantly its terrible there goes no day that i dont think about her

i dont know and dont want to know just the thought about her being with some one else kills me the only reason i know is because she texted me saying she has some one else. and yes lots of friends have supported me and it helps here and there but nothing i soon as they leave it all comes rushing back i have even tried dating other girls but things clicks i just keep thinking about her

>Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while but Alice is still sexy as fuck

She's built like a 12 year old, you fucking pervert.