WHY DID SICARIO HAVE TO KILL THE CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY THE SWEET LITTLE CHUBBY ONE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxoHEZdv5Do?t=3m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=h-UqMU-MIig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He killed Sicario's kids so why not?

To make the guy suffer more. No other reason.

Go to bed Alejandro.

just WHAT was that water gallon for????

Because he was the living embodiment of the Incan spirit of death and vengeance. Stop trying to apply the logic of the corrupt cartel member, and instead few the movie through the prism of supernatural revenge.

it was nothin personnel

ALS ice bucket challenge

this instantly made the movie much better in my eyes. thanx bruv

It was to give the impression that they were going to waterboard him.

In reality, what they did was much worse.

We are not told or shown what they did to him, but it is implied they raped him.

>Being this much of a pushover

DEY JUS KEEDS

>when you actually expect breaking bad but instead you get this nothing personal crap

... what a disappointment

So was he actually a lawyer who went operator after his family's death or was he always an operator?

I assumed the lawyer thing was a cover for Emily Blunts character but the guy he shot mentioned it.

>Memeing Meme

Get out.

oh I'm not OP I just thought the movie was kind of shit but thinking of it in terms of the supernatural makes it much more enjoyable. I'm going to try it out with more movies that I don't particularly like.

he is what the Punisher or Batman would be like in a more realistic setting

>realistic setting

wew
e
w

The criminals send their kids to top schools.
Some of them become lawyers and work for criminals.

They should castrate criminals and women dating criminals.

He was probably conscripted early in life and then went to become a lawyer. He probably picked up a few things went he went on his revenge spree

>Guillermo del Toro

LOL you would say something like that you fat fuck!

wew

i thought they just fed water into his ass until he talked

>Having gay sex with a man is now considered torture

AHORA VAS A CONOCER A DUBS

Alejandro was out for revenge, and he wanted to make the Cartel boss feel the same sort of despair he did. I can only assume what the boss did to his family was worse than just shooting them (was it something like beheading them and/or throwing them in a vat of acid?) but it's still pretty shocking to think that the CIA would basically be fine with someone working as one of their agents murdering an entire family when only the father was the actual target.

Women can't be held responsible for their own actions and the company they keep.

>it is implied they raped him

No it fucking isn't.

It was the Mexican thing to do

Sicario is a soft cock, considering how his kid was killed he let the guy off easy.

>but it's still pretty shocking to think that the CIA would basically be fine with someone working as one of their agents murdering an entire family when only the father was the actual target.

theres no doubt they do much worse shit than that in real life

It is when you have another man you love. You are basically cheating so even if it does feel good it is mental torture

won't make a difference, half the real attorneys would be drug lawyers if they had a chance

DEY JUSSSSSSSSSS KEEEEEEEEDDDDSSSSSS

fucking ebil governemtn amirite

>Having anal sex with a gross fat and sweaty mexican.
What did Del Toro mean by this?

mi oh mi, mam obtener el lubricante

agreed they should date fat neets like you

Even in the interviews they continue to imply it's rape.

stop pulling shit out of your ass

>female cartel boss
>taking orders from a woman
What a bunch of cucks.

>but it is implied they raped him.
Doubt it. Rape is a terrible form of torture. It's simply too much for the one doing the torture when you can do other things likr water boarding.
>b-but they zoomed in on the full water tank
Doesn't mean they didnt waterboard him

>rape is worse than waterboarding

lol

ALRIGHT I GOT IT WRONG FAGGOTS

I JUST CHECKED REDDIT, THEY DID WATERBOARD HIM.

you fucking retard
shut the fuck up

you should have stayed there

youtu.be/MxoHEZdv5Do?t=3m50s
literally rape

>scare arguments

next you'll link wikipedia, sadly for you I've already seen the entire video, and they barely imply it was rape

only a retard would assume rape is worse than waterboarding

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE RAPE SCENE.

I WAS RAPED SO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS.

>barely imply
Yes by penetrate they mean penetrate with water amirite? :^)

I never said rape is worse than waterboarding. There's also enough in the movie to believe that rape AND waterboarding happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-UqMU-MIig

Was it rape?

Are there pleb enough cretins out there to actually think that he raped the guy?

Are people literally that stupid? Truly remarkable!

underrated post

he raped him first to imasculate him, then tortured him

non native english speaker here
what is waterboard? is some kind of torture medium?

Because Walt didn't succeed in killing him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding

Everybody is overanalyzing the scene by looking at the performance nuances trying to figure out what he did exactly, but just look at the scene fresh once again.

Villenueve simply didn't show us what torture method was used, and the fact that we don't see it makes it even more "scary" because each of us come up with the worst possible torture method in our heads. So whatever method you think it was, IS the used method. That's why it wasn't shown.
Just like in Inception, most people focus on "was it a dream or reality he didn't have a wedding ring in this or that scene blah blah" but that wasn't the point of the ending, the point is that Cobb doesn't even look at his totem because he doesn't care, he just wants to be with his kids no matter is it real or not. The close up of the the totem is only an intriguing way to end the movie.

Movies aren't made to be puzzles you have to put together in a set way to "get" it, it is more of a personal experience which you can enjoy or not.

CON PAZ

but this is my fetish

They may have been little, but they were mean already.