Hey /bee/. I have to break up with a friend because he's a terrible influence on me.I've also known him for years...

Hey /bee/. I have to break up with a friend because he's a terrible influence on me.I've also known him for years. We're almost best friends.

What should I do to make it final?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipiqZngaTIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In what way is he a terrible influence on you?

either talk to him about him being bad influence (if it is because of alcohol or drugs, tell him to stop), or just gradually lose contact. Talk to him less, see him less in person, etc.

>739455550
so close

step one is graduating from high school

step two is becoming an adult and handling your shit like an adult

Every time we hang out, we drink and do amphetamines. He's the only person I do this with.

Stop drinking and doing amphetamines then.

stop by and Ill beat the bitch out of u

Well.thats the plan, but then I lose the friendship.
That's the hard part.

Try it and see. He might be fine with it.

The drugs and alc have kept us friends. Without it, we'll become strangers. I fucking love him. But I can't live like this anymore.

You two are not friends with each other. You are just friends with the drugs.

Listen to Sam's advice, he's like a modern times Jesus
youtu.be/ipiqZngaTIY

I want to believe this, but I know him, and his entire family. I knew him before the drugs. He also admitted that he had feelings for me. That's why I want to stop it peacefully.

Bumping my own post

If the drinking and dope is all that's holding your friendship together, then he's already not your friend anymore. He's friends with amphetamines now, not you. First lesson about tweakers, they don't have real friends. They have customers and accomplices. Your choice is either to walk away, or to become a tweaker yourself. Myself I'd recommend you keep your teeth and walk the fuck away, but whatever I don't give a fuck what you do, it's your own damn business if you wanna be a meth head.

>being a girl

now the "Hey /bee/" in the first post makes perfect sense.

>leasing a car
Looks like ethereum mining paid off for him.

Fuck off

hey man don't be so rude, I was the first to give an advice, this is me

>known him for years
>We're almost best friends
nigga you ain't his friend

Well stop assuming. I also apologize.

Nigga I said almost because I know I need to cut things off.

So you used a guy for booze and drugs and are now ditching him when you don't feel like you need him around anymore? You really are a girl!

then cut things off and stop being an attention whore asswipe

It's cool. it was a shitty joke on my part, to be fair.

Maybe try hanging out with him but don't get shitfaced, don't do drugs, just drink a few beers maybe. If you do this long enough, he might stop with the drugs. But then again, it's probably not how things works with amphetamines.

>used a guy for booze and drugs
I gave him the same back. When I had money I would pay for everything. The drugs were his deal, but I started to fall into it. Caught myself and know I want to break away. He's literally my only friend right now.

stick your dick in him for one final brojob.

Real talk though, I've seen that shit eat people from the inside out. If he's doing meth every time you see him, that nigga you knew before the dope is gone. He might come back one day if he ever gets clean, but he's meth with legs running around right now. Random question, is he giving you the shit for free or is he charging you? Because if he's charging you that nigga don't even like you, he's just using your money to get him higher because he knows you'll smoke it with him.

It's been for free. I don't even smoke that much, I don't care for >shit< but it's something to do and keeps me awake for a couple of days. Not that that means anything. I just really enjoyed his friendship. He's a bro.

Once a person gets spun out, it's their whole world and if you aren't doing it too, then you're nothing to him. Be straight with him, say you don't want to do drugs anymore and you want to clean up, drink less too. That may mean not hanging out for awhile but if he means this much to you, you won't do it with him and you won't hang with him while he does. That's just how it's gotta be...