Any other smokers? What is your favourite Cigar. Mine is:

Any other smokers? What is your favourite Cigar. Mine is:

i really enjoy don tomas cigars

unfortunately they no longer make the ones i love. they were called Ladiva's. soaked in 30 y/o french cognac. Fucking delicious

These are good.

My favorite brand is Bolivar

And if i have to choose best quality/price these are the best 2€/pcs(2.20$)

Epc dark rituals

The Exodus 1959 is one of my go-to's.

Looks damn good robusto.

More of a pipe man myself. But in terms of tobacco I smoke more aromatic than non.

Liga Privada T52 is my personal favorite

Sure is, my friend. It's got some good flavors to it. Nice and smooth, too.

Pipe, huh? I've always wanted to try that.

The original Camacho Triple Maduro. The new version is alright, but pales in comparison and isn't worth the price point they sell it at.

box pressed jericho hills are great.

camacho blue for me

I recommend these if you like those, also another favorite of mine

I will definitely look for those next time I'm at the shop. Thanks for the recommendation!

certified plebthred upgrade to weed ghetto nigers

Love these
>not getting blazed then enjoying a flavorful stoagie

isnt weed for ghetto 'nigers'?

I'm a little biased, because I actually know the guy behind these cigars, but they really are fantastic.

where can you get something like this but not retadedly priced?

I get em pretty cheap from both stores, online, and from those cigar catalogs

Most brands offer a range or strengths, but I like the following brands when looking for a particular strength ranges.

Mild: Davidoff
Medium: Montecristo
Full: Drew Estate

I dont know looks kind of hipster low class. Who would buy cigars out of a shoebox? Tel your friend to fix that packaging seriously.

AF 858, that or a Rocky Patel, 1990.

I'm seeing them at $9 per stick, small package

Can you get Habanos where you are, or are you an Amerifag who has to be creative?

Those are fire dildos

RUM SOAKED crooks light it up 4me

>implying shitty bud from some dirty spic, chimpy nig, or faggot white burnout being sold out of a crap neighborhood and smoked out of papers and tinfoil is better than a premium handmade cigar imported from a distant place and manufactured by an old and respectable brand
Neck yerself

LOL you faget its called a dispensary catch up to the rest of us old timer. Enjoy your shitty cartel cigs while I support Made in America. Fagot

>dispensary
Yeah, because all of USA has one of those. And
>implying there aren't great American Cigars
>implying that weed didn't originally come from Latin America and isn't still smoked in paper and foil
Meanwhile stogies have class, flavor, and have high quality control while being legal nationwide.

La riqueza robusto

so move to a superior state than your ass backwards one.

>American cigars

wat.

Who even smokes weed from paper foil? And you do know weed can grow virtually anywhere right? It didn't come from latin america stupid. It's originally from China

Let me tell you that the West Coast isn't superior to much. And yes, American cigars, and not those shitty swishers your blunt sucking brethren die of cancer from, premium cigars. Gran Habano, Don Pepin, Casa Fernando, some lines by Tatuaje, hell even the Factory Throwouts are pretty good. Face it faggot, you're some angry stoner mad because people don't take interest in muh weed and prefer refined tobacco instead.

Fancy.

How do you even get cancer from vaping? Tobacco wil fuck your lungs up way faster.

Also I wi look into tennesee cigars thanks. Not that fucking spic shit

That'd be a cool point if I had brought up vaping.

They smell like crap but taste ok.

I love cubans as i live in finland they are 100% legal.

Lucky you.

Did I just see pirkka glue bottle?

Yes u did. It finnish brand run by big market companu

montecristo platinum series II, $44 a piece and its the only cigars i smoke

I used to glue the band of cigar on my rating book.

>you
In finland its 100% legal.

>retard stoner didn't realize user was talking about potheads smoking weed in cheap machine cigars like black and mild or swisher sweets

Nice.

I smoke few cigars a year, but I'm pipe smoker. This Finnish tobacco situation is very bad, everything so expensive, and nearest pipe tobacco shop 50km away, next over 200km.

And these pall mall "meemi" cigarillos.. 3€ a pack, and then there is many more similar products. Because they are "cigars" their taxation is very low compared to pipe, rolling or cigarette tobacco. Taxation of cigars will rocket, when goverment finds out what is going. Or cigarillos get banned.

Lol grandpa nobody does that shit anymore except ghetto trash. Try vape.

>he's still trying
You'd like to think the idiot stereotype among stoners could be taken with a grain of salt. Posts like this prove it can't.

I personally prefer the Andy Sixx Premium Rolled Log

seriously though your idea of weed is outdated by 20 years.

Suomesta perkele?
I buy tobacco from tallin and Turku-Tukloma cruise ships Taxfree. And sometimes order from Germany.

Hacico also sells pipe tobacco post are 10-15€ but if u order lot its very cheap.

Kyllä :D Virosta itekkin aina kun tulee käytyä.

But in Finland we are forbidden to order tobacco products. But im not sure how likely packets get cautch by customs.