[REC]

I've just finished [REC]. Great movie. Despite being about zombies is very original.
Also the lead actress is very pretty.

What do you think happens to her in the end?

You find out in Rec. 2

Less good, but still entertaining

It was all a dream, she woke up at the fire station and continued the interview

Mr Robot writer, is that you

Really enjoyed this movie, one of the best found footage films. Watch REC 2 for the direct continuation, almost as good as the first film, but for the love of christ, do NOT watch REC 3. It's terrible and has nothing really to do with the others. REC 4 is also terrible, but has a couple of scenes with angela in her panties so isn't completely without merit

how was rec 4? heard she returns and completes the circle

cool, thanks. yeah, part 3 sucked. i get the whole spin-off thing, but wtf. i knew how it was gonna end the second they switched from 1st person to 3rd

they should've left it that way, no sequels.
2 was good but the following ones are disgustingly bad

The American remakes are also atrocious

Why do they feel the need to take a pure foreign movie and americanize it? Americans really have something against watching movies with subtitles. Most Europeans have grown up with it. I think I just answered my own question.

Do you have to be a spic to think this is a 10/10?

....shes pretty but I've seen faggots defend this movie based on "muh beautiful girl". ffs get a grip.

it's not just her looks, it's the way she screams like a psycho
>she will never boss you around

Too bad REC 3 was shit.

Why are you so triggered by other dudes' taste in women?

it's the language desu. and she looks like a natural beauty, without make up still pretty.

REC 3 was utter shit.

I saw REC 4 but I can't remember shit about it.

it was shit

yeah
i don't remember very well but i think in the original the virus originated from some satanic shit about a possesed girl and shit, while in the american one it's just a normal virus, that makes it less scary
demons, the devil and possessions and stuff like that would be things completely out of man's control. while a normal virus is just a virus, nothing scary about it.

actually I find a virus to be more believable thus more scary

then the second movie went all nuts about the possession shit

Saw this a long time ago, was breddy gud desu desu famalam senpai

I thought the possession thing was kind of dumb, the first movie was better because you didn't know what was wrong with them and left it open to interpretation. The the 2nd movie is all LOLDEMONS

desu?

I'm white and I find her really, really, really attractive.
But I do have a weakness for women with bunny teeth and nose, and also for hispanic women.
She has three of these characteristics.
Plus her skin colour is amazing.

I don't know what happened to this series. 1 and 2 were amazing. 2 especially was just so good. Then 3 was a comedy? And 4 "apocalypse" was basically like 6 people on a ship. The fuck?

1 was kinografia, 2 was meh, 3 was fun, 4 was plain stupid.

Why are spanish girls so cute?

Watch Rec2 to find out. Its not a bad film.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WATCH REC3. You have been warned.

Rec4, set on a ship, is generic beyond belief but still a gorillion times better than 3.

Watched REC 4, the shake came is really really bad and it's overall meh

>spaniard
>hispanic
>implying she's non white

What is white for Sup Forumstards anymore? fucking albino scandinavians?

:3

Yes, because moor occupation wasn't real

>muh reconquista

How can this woman be 40? What kind of sorcery is this?

She was in her 30's in these pics. Still aged very well.

I nearly shitted my pants with REC 1 , its probably the only truly scary found footage thing since Blair Witch

>she'll never be your gf

How the fuck is she in Rec 4 when she was a zombie in Rec 2

>ywn be her toilet

Rec? more like Erect and I right amigos

Anyone who doesn't like 3 is an enemy of cinema.

>White skin
>Blonde/pure black hair
>green/blue eyes
>pink nipples
That's it, it's not that hard to get.

>pink nipples
w-what?

Spanish film retard.

>Implying Spaniards arent heavily mixed with Arabs and even niggers
>Implying this isn't the reason why south American spics look exactly like Arabs
btw I'm a spic the only difference between the Arabs living in my country and the spics is the way they dress and the length of their beards

Demon zombies are awesome. This movie is closer to the game DOOM, then the actual DOOM movie was.

Boy you're really dumb, why do you think we call you indians, just poo in the loo, faggot.

>why do you think we call you Indians
because you are dumb Arab mixed fucks why else would you.

i thought that rec4 would be more liked around these parts

It was alright. Miles better than 3, weaker than the first two. Somewhat of a happy ending.

Literally everyone can tell the difference between spics and arabs, slanted eyes, low height, fat fucks, it's pretty easy to tell and I'm from malaysia

You must have autism, having problems with face features and all

that mexican faggot in the back was fucking brilliant
>it's the chinese... they don't wash themselves you know...

even though its a horror film it has some very funny parts and with social commentary and shit, fantastic stuff

also this old couple was perfect, it reminded me so much of my grandpas

REC 1 is great, people say 2 is okay, but I found it to be really upsetting and just not veryg ood. I enjoyed 3 because it's so wild and silly. It was a fun ride, much in the way that Resident Evil Apocalypse suddenly shat all over the decent first movie. Once you take REC3 for what it is, and realize it's a piece of shit, it's an enjoyable movie. REC4 bringing it all back was lame and the movie was obnoxious and bad.

It's explained in the movie.

The explanation is kinda stupid.

argentinian

One of the only good found footage films. It's a shit genre but they do it really well in this.

South Americans look the way they do because they mixed with the Natives and with slaves, retard

Post more pics plz

use google you lazy fuck.

>remakes
>remake(s)

There are Spanish sequels? I thought there were only the terrible American REC 2 and 3