No loli?

no loli?
Anons.....

bump

Where are all the pedofriends?

We legal loliing now?

Angel is a dfc dream... Shes a honorary loli

My friends give me shit for liking Loli all the time . When I told them I was gonna do a little child education program along side my major they just made a ton of child molestation jokes.

kik rachaelstevens09

jesus christ spider man i realize your not supposed to feed the troll but come on man, the same meme for 6 years? in the same kinds of threads?
im just tryna get my nut to some tiny lookin animated females and you gotta come around and fuck shit up. not cool.

Something about this thread made me realize I havent had a bagel with cream cheese in years now. I really fucking want one all of a sudden. I will get one first thing tomorrow. Thanks loli posters!

i smell samefag, because nobody really pays attention to this shit anymore

Loli thread in a nutshell

it slays threads like this one when they get to the thread within 2 minutes of it being made

no, it doesn't.
not all thread get people dumping constantly.
depends on the hour of the day too, when more people are around.

> not all threads
fuck i cant type.

Big black

Nigger dick

It's more than one, you can tell 'cause sometimes there's only like three pics while some other times Spider-Man keeps getting posted until the thread is over
Same goes with those fags posting toddlers, gore and currently that guy posting his favorite thing to choke on; they think they can shut down loli threads by shitposting but literally no one gives a fuck and they keep getting made anyway

> and currently that guy posting his favorite thing to choke on
kek just what i was thinking.
but yeah, im aware, they even admitted it several times that there's more than one shitposter with those pics.

makes me smile to see threads filled with lolis anyway and then a new one being created.

Big

Black

NIGGER

Dick

oh and one more thing. generally im busy right now, also getting ready to get something to eat (it's 7:30pm here in Nipland), but those spammers actually motivate me to post lolis
wonder if they ever considered that effect on others.

oh have a this

>but those spammers actually motivate me to post lolis

Spam is doing gods work.

well this is a fail thread, fucking niggers

Flanbutt is adorable

have some 3.1-tan
and im off to get food.

not reallly

>not reallly

Yes 'Really'

I'm also glad no one's given into the shitposting, also there's nearly zero activity on the thread right now and in fact it might've gotten pruned already but these retards cannot even sage and just keep bumping it

I think we made them mad

> but these retards cannot even sage and just keep bumping it

Aw man it's almost like spam admitted to doing that.

Not only am I fapping , but I'm also gaining knowledge on flavours unknown in my spam index

>Not only am I fapping , but I'm also gaining knowledge on flavours unknown in my spam index

I'm doing gods work.

Same

We'll just come back later and make another thread.

>bump