youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA
youtube.com/watch?v=b_UmWwUV8f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>children actors
>good

ha

>doesn't say anything and acts autistic
>good acting

Why does Sup Forums like autistic actors so much? Mr Robot, Drive ect.

Different child actor could have made those traits laughable, thats what makes her competent at the very least.

Relevant dubs check

she is a natural movie star. the new natalie portman.

Probably just gets molested like all child stars.

haha lol great goof mate lovely kek haha do funny love you lol so awkward fuck haha lol

Hey!

So yeah, I want to play as Emma. She's 14, tall for her age, slim, sporty, the usual. She has dirty blonde hair, small breasts and a matching ass. Shelovesrunning, and goes out every day wearing her white top, black leggings, white ankle-socks and pink Nike trainers.

I'd like you to play my boyfriend. We're already sexually active with eachother, and you love it.

Main kinks are anal, public sex/nudity, exhibitionism, body-oil, girly guys, and literally everything else. The setting can be wherever you decide.

nah

Hey!

Today I wanna play Olivia. She's 14, blonde, short, cute, funny, you know, the usual. Well, apart from the fact that she's a huge exhibitionist, and a total butt-slut. She's got a big, round, fat ass that sticks out everywhere she goes. She loves wearing tight clothes (to be decided later on.).

You'll play my boyfriend, hot, cute, the same age as me. You get the picture,

I was thinking we could both be fully nude, and maybe strip off and fuck somewhere busy. Maybe a street, or a park. School? In front of my/your/our parents? Any locations are fine though, so please feel free to suggest your own!

The main kinks for this are (very) public sex, (definitely) public nudity, exhibitionism, anal, ass-play, bdsm, enema play, pet play, etc.

Fresh Kino

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/772096222601547780

>Doctor Brenner, I'm EGGO

She did nothing but mope and appear emotionless the entire season.

She had the personality of Ryan Gosling in Only God Forgives. Completely blank autism.

Seriously. Can you use one adjective to describe Elven's personality? The only one I can think of is maybe innocent and even that is grey because she blatantly kills people for no reason.

Eleven was pretty much the worst part of the show.

Froggo canadian interview when?

She's going to grow up like the Cosmodo girl in Game of Thrones

god almighty

Stop it this is a Millie thread not a Froggo thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA

I will stop as soon as someone posts that interview, otherwise your Millie thread will be FROGGED

gets me every time

i cry everytiem

I think you might be the one who suffers from genuine autism here if you seriously were unable to pick up on her emotions. She played the character of a scared, traumatized girl who grew up in a lab with zero contact to the outside. She constantly showed emotions in every mundane, everyday thing Mike showed her, every time she was shown some kindness, every time the other kids distrusted her, every time she talked about the upside down or Will etc.

how come she don't love him

:(

He's a pretty good actor I think

exactly this

Because he's not black. It's okay, though. I wuv him enough for both of us.

Because she has shit taste. Finn likes to goof around, so she probably assumes he's stupid and doesn't take stuff seriously enough. She might be jealous over his role in It. It doesn't matter though because Finn has Wyatt now.

>and doesn't take stuff seriously enough
Well she's not wrong. He's a young kid and he acts like a young kid in his personal life, rather than trying to pose into some ideal of what a 'mature' actor should be.
Millie can't stand it, but his other contemporaries like Wyatt can just enjoy Finn qua Finn and go along with him in their youthful antics.

She doesn't know what she's missing, fuck her tbqh familias

Who is this Wyatt ?

>mfw this is now a froggothread

Can you even imagine having the opportunity to be bffs with Froggo and turning it down? How miserable a person do you have to be to not want to hang out with Finn all the time?

Are they the cutest couple of all time?

See the guy holding the bear in this video? That's Wyatt. He's genuinely, non-memeily in love with Finn. They work together on the IT reboot

The thing with Finn though is that he is not a total goofball. You can tell he has some depth and is pretty knowledgeable for a kid his age, you can tell he takes his career seriously. It's just that he is not trying to look more agreeable/mature for fans and media, like Mille does.

Wyatt is Finn's castmate from It, they are good friends. Pic related, Finn with his Wyatt.

They are. Couple or just friends, they love each other so genuinely, it's heartwarming.

Yeah, sorry, that's exactly what I was trying to get past. He's mature in the ways he should be and immature in the ways he should be, while Millie almost feels like the opposite especially with regards to how she treats him

Easily. I feel bad for their friend Jaeden. He's clearly quite lonely.

>that friendship gaze
Have you ever seen such genuine affection in someone's eyes before?

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two.

In my humble opinion Millie is much more awed with her fame and slowly changes her life into a neverending show aimed to please her fans. I don't blame her, she's just a little girl, but she should be more careful. Finn is just being Finn and that's clearly enough.

I don't know, Jaeden gets Wyatt's love too, user.

>I don't know, Jaeden gets Wyatt's love too, user.
As well as Finn's clothes.

Are they destined to become the Abbot and Costello of Generation Z?

Finn looks so smitten with Wyatt, god bless his little loving heart. I wonder if Wyatt knows

Go away froggos

>CAPCHA: Select all images of Waffles

Oh, Wyatt knows.

True that. Finn, Wyatt and their friend Jaeden are very close-knit. Almost makes me feel sorry for Jack tbqh

She looks like a boy even with the wig

Yes she is. She's the nex Merrill Streep

stop this gay pedo faggottry

Does Froggo have the power to get his boyfu on season 2? Maybe to replace Eleven?

That's because her face looks like a toenail.

I don't doubt in Froggo's powers, fingers crossed we will have Wyatt in s02. That would be fun

Maybe they could cast Wyatt as Max. They did say she had to look boyish

poor froggo, millie is a bitch

In ten years, who will still have a career?

Notorious MBB and Gaten

Finn and Potato head

Finn, Millie and Gaten. Noah and Caleb will be forgotten soon.

Gaten will be able to do comedic roles whatever he looks like, the others it just depends on how they end up looking.

me on the left

More like in 15 years. That shit will have at least another 4 seasons

the one that sucks the most dick

Finn. Unironically just Finn. Millie has already started embracing the con circuit, and that is where careers go to die. Nothing says, "I don't know where my next meal is coming from" more than appearing at non-SDCC cons.

this

This one

Is that Caleb's sister, or do all black people look the same?

>le self inserting mental illness dick chopper

No. Just do a Tumblr search from Google on how many of these cunts literally idolise her as "stronk trans".

Cringe overload

youtube.com/watch?v=b_UmWwUV8f4

also Finn has a potty mouth

Since Finn browses Sup Forums I don't think he'll have any chance to be successful.

Wtf I hate Finn now

How did Dan acquire this Kino?

Can you stop posting this? Once it goes public it will destroy the babyboy persona he's put up.

>me in the middle

He's got a lot of pull in Tinsel Town.

You are ruining Finn's image, don't do that to /ourbabyboy/

I'd be more surprised if he didn't speak that way. Plus, he's playing a character dubbed 'Trashmouth' in IT. He'll be fine.

Nick, no punch froggo til he cries pls

Ehh, he speaks like a normal teenage boy, that's not surprising, but his Brazilian fangirls would drop dead upon hearing such profanities pouring from Finn's angelic lips. Also
>we love you babies
at the end gets me every time. Finn loves us!

What the fuck lol

He's 13, what did you expect?