Wil Wheaton says he will do anything to be in Season 2 of Stranger Things

Wil Wheaton says he will do anything to be in Season 2 of Stranger Things.
How do we stop this from happening?

Kil Wheaton

underrated post

>wil wheaton, felicia day and anthony burch will never go on a road trip and die in a tragic car accident
jdimsa

i saw somewhere on some fan insta that the girl said at some recent con that she would love to be in a marvel movie. Actors and actresses just don't know when to stay put it seems.

Fpbp

>it's that clip of TNG where Picard tells Wesley to Shut up

You mean Millie? Why wouldn't she say that? Everyone wants to be in a Marvel movie.

Oh plz no, It will become tbbt if we don't stop him lads.

What we could do?

I don't.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

photoshop him doing CP , post it all over and start a twitter tag normies will hate him even knowing its fake

sorry... won't happen again sir...

I hope Wil Wheaton, Felicia Day, Chris Hardwick and George Takei are all in it and it is directed by Joss Whedon, because I am a quirky nerd and I like quirky nerd humor for quirky nerds.

underrated post

They don't cast someone just because he wants to be in it.
Fuck off with your childish shit already.

Yeah it better fucking not. Takes a damn lot longer than a hundred and eighty seconds, give or take a few, to judge a post on how 'overrated' it is. I don't quite have the fervor to write a paragraph getting mad at you for it, but come the fuck on, user.

what cant this talentless hack SJW just take the hint and fuck off?

underrated post

underrated post

Why does every shitty actress always say she wants to be in Marvrl movie?
Lena Dunham, Anna Kendrick... It attracts so much retards on tumblr.

frog post

underrated post

>it's a Wil Wheaton is fucking pathetic af episode

Been getting a lot of those recently.

Let's see him surivive on the surface of the sun.

underrated post

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
underrated posts

They're going to recast Mike with Wheaton now that Finn has been exposed of being a racist little pervert.

underrated

>maximum popularity because normies love capeshit
>sex with Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans
>large paycheck
>acting is not necessary and being cheesy is all that matter

I'm hoping she only said it (millie) because she knows it will make her pretty rich, and I read in another older article form uk that her family spent almost all their money sending her to auditions in LA and whatnot. Thats why ST was such a good thing for her. So I'm sure she'll jump on every chance to make money she can at this point. She's even going to be in teen vogue.

underrated post

I unironically hope you die screaming.

Do you think that dark haired kid was upset at being called frog face?

That's a thing people used to call him in school. The Duffer Bros. incorporated it into the show.

So Will is actually a fag?

Get Patrick Stewart in there to shut him up.

def underrated

Yes.

Correct.

(You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>underrated posts
underrated post

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Why George?

Maaaaan, I remember cruisin' Sup Forums (back then we called it "slash b") looking for the freshest memes. Rickrolling, advice animals, rage comics, greentexts... it seemed like the world was our oyster. Like the memes would never stop flowing.
It's all changed now, the meme game. "The Only Game" as my good friend Brad Dunwhittey called it (rip in piece, bro). Memes aren't just something Joe Schmo can take a look at and understand. Memes require an in-depth understanding and appreciation of film to truly "get". Kino, capeshit, waifu-core... it doesn't matter what your taste is, each meme has to be hand-crafted by dedicated artisans to truly deliver that dank experience.

Sometimes I miss those old days...

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was a art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

I find it in poor taste that he didn't get a hint that nobody wants to see him in anything and yet somehow he convinced himself that he's the poster manchild of geekdom and somehow we'd all be overjoyed if he wiggles himself into whatever nostalgic thing the internet is buzzing about lately.

It's quite telling that he didn't even manage to land a role as the "geeky guy" in any police procedural in the last 20 years.

>Millie
>Shitty actress
That's a good one

tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*

>Wil Wheaton
who?

Do you have a pathological fear of dosh or something?

Thankfully it probably wouldn't make a lot of sense, as he was popular sometime around the time period the show is set in, so I think they'll pass

*I knock you out of the sky*
"wh-whaa?!!?!"
*you take up a cautious oyster stance, scanning the skies for your attacker*
*I step out of the shadows*
*unzip pants*
awful optimistic of you, eh kid?
*forces you to your knees*
*tilts your face up and kisses it before shoving cock down your throat*
*facefucks you for 5-10 minutes, then lifts you onto the couch and puts you on your back*
*starts to push cock into your ass*
*it curves up, presses against your prostate as it enters further and further*
*strokes your hair as you begin mumbling nonsense*
heh… you like that, do ya kid?
*you begin noticing details like balls slapping against your ass*
*firmly grabs your hips and slowly pumps in and out*
*starts fucking harder and harder until your yelping each time it’s slammed in to the hilt*
*you begin arching and pushing into it with each thrust*
*jerks you off*
*cum in unison*
h-heh… that was good… eh, kid?

This fucking cuck already ruined Dark Matter (I know, a SyFy show), but it was semi-decent until this fatfaced nu-male cuck shows up in the last few episodes.

FUCK YOU WIL WHEATON. FAT FACED PIGFUCK NO SKILLED """ACTOR""".

He managed to fuck up Dark Matter for me.

Hack his email and release an untoward exchange he had with a fan. It'll be enough to damage him slightly so he's not cast.

A man can dream, user.

>I NEED RELEVANCY. OH GOD LET ME BE ASSOCIATED WITH SOMETHING THAT'S POPULAR. HELP! I NEED THIS SO BAD