North Korea threatens to nuke Australia

>Foreign Minister Julie Bishop has reportedly sparked a threat of nuclear retaliation from North Korea after saying the rogue nation will be subject to further Australian sanctions.

>North Korea's state-run KCNA news agency on Saturday quoted a foreign ministry spokesman accusing the Australian foreign minister of "spouting a string of rubbish against the DPRK over its entirely just steps for self-defence".

>"If Australia persists in following the US moves to isolate and stifle the DPRK and remains a shock brigade of the US master, this will be a suicidal act of coming within the range of the nuclear strike of the strategic force of the DPRK."

Would anyone avenge Australia if we all got nuked and died?

...Americans... ?

kek. This threat cannot be more empty.
Do you think that fat fuck will get away with nuking another country just for putting sanctions on them?
The greaseball is clearly bluffing.

Nuke Suicideland, particularly Pissbin first please Kim

Honestly I speedread the topic of this thread and scrolled past it before scrolling back up. Not even I care and I was born here.
America would go full Operation Autistic Scream if we were attacked though.

NK is becoming memer than memes

They even told japs that they will sink all the Japanese archipelago

where would they even nuke? we too spread out around the coast. maybe sydney but they'd only b taking out chinks indians and mudlismes.

t. Zhang

hope it happens. fuck that insufferable nanny state shithole

If they nuke Western Sydney I'd fly over to North Korea to thank them

No but I do have yellow fever so I might as well be H. Kong at this point.
Shit happens when you work with a ton of asian girls and 90% of the white ones you knew who didn't drift away ended up being gutter trash.

t. Qiang

YOU SEE AUSTRALIA...

Wanna start a gook name duel with me cunt?

born and raised here man. i watched it fall. my daughters go to my old school which is now only %55 aussie. my small street of 10 houses used to have a chinese family. there are now 3 houses in my street who speak english as a first lang. ill be in the country by christmas. do not give in to multicult horseshit or chinese $$$. sorry i been browsing pol all arvo.

I will defend Aus from the emus of the north

i just want to tell you that nobody cares about australia except crocodile dundee. get nuked cunt

austkorea

Ah the viking cunt who surrendered to Hitler in a day

except it's an important component in the world economy and in resource distribution (especially food).

>your dad get nuked
ciao papa

All Anglo countries will unite together now

denmark why ur girl so big ham girls?

Lmao this thread.
I think that those north Koreans are actually tired of themselves at this point and just want to get some good old democracy treatment, but they are too proud to just let it go so they just push the buttons as hard as they can.
And fuck it's quite obvious they will have it coming.

I'm curious to see if there will be any answer from the Orange Leader somewhere in the upcoming week. Foreign politics are lately entertaining as fuck.

>inb4 another launch failure and the nukes fall on us instead
>millions of dead muslims
i can live with that

you lost to a fucking bird
i said crocodile dundee and nothing else is important there. btw why are all your people in eurovision asian?

>you lost to a fucking bird
come to australia not online and say that cunt

Trying to fit in

Guy Sebastian was an islander

For the best.

too hot and travelling to countries that has declared war on birds is offensive to our national animal, the swan
he looks gay and why do you have such weird names?

Once again, he's an islander

My state animal is the objectively superior and exclusively Australian black swan

test

Operation REEEEE would be nice desu

NK's only option to stay alive is to play the stupid con game they have played for years. If they would launch a fucking nuke, the country would crumble instantly.

fuck yea mad max finally making a return.

it is more about assuring the status quo, aka things are so fucking desperate they are afraid they will implode. They aren't going to nuke anyone for disrespecting fat kims haircut.

We already nuked you a few times and all that did was mutate your wildlife into horrible nightmarish creations.

You'll be fine.

>nuke Australia
>every dangerous animal & insect mutates into something horrible
>mfw Flying KangarooScorpionSpiderPlatypusEmu

norks have a higher chance of blowing themselves up than being able to launch a missile

so lets be sjws or a chinks puppet state? or that guy must be told something by rich chinks who fund him

gooks threaten/protest everything they can do. same goes for sk. they are the sjwest race.

get used to their sjwism or be puppets of chinks