Haunted/Paranormal Thread:

Haunted/Paranormal Thread:

What are some of the creepiest real videos/photos out there? I would also love to hear your ghost stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7nFf-ld7Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=OsT6Ld-IOZk
travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures/articles/bobby-mackeys-haunted-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

greentext from /x/

poltergeist stuff is always fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7nFf-ld7Fk

>play Ocarina of Time after years of not playing it
>It's my favorite game
>Link's eyes are red
>I jizz

Kill yourself faggot.

Damn. Gave me chills. My mom moved into a creepy house in the country when I was in high school. Kinda reminded me of that.

>15
>paranoid
>always keep my windows and curtains closed
>tape the fabric so i know nothing can see in
>my whole life i've felt like im being watched
>gets worse at night
>mom and dad think i'm just a big baby, refuse to humor me
>one night my dad gets drunk and decides i'm being a huge pussy
>tears open my curtains and tells me to be a man and face my fears
>says if he comes in tomorrow and the curtains are closed he'll beat my ass
>slams my door, tells mom to go to bed
>she tells me she loves me through the door, and not to be afraid
>for hours i lie on my back too afraid to move
>cant speak cant call for help
>cant even blink
>eyes are burning
>i can feel it staring at me
>at some point i wet the bed
>as the sun starts to come up, i manage to get the courage to look at it
>turn my head just enough to see it
>it's right at the window
>neck is so long i cant see its shoulders, only the neck and head
>its skin is bloated and pale like something that's been dead too long
>it has no face
>head is smooth and round with no features at all
>the head sways a little on the neck
>it presses the front of its head against the glass and sways
>the sound of its slippery skin against the cold glass was the sound of death
>dad beats me for wetting the bed
>tears curtains down
>every night the thing comes
>learn to sleep with my back to it
>one day, it disappears
>every time i hear that noise in my dreams i wake up at look at the window
>wait for the day i wake up and hear that sound again

>my family says it's bullshit but this fucking happened
>at disneyland with family
>like six years old
>get seperated from them at some point
>completely lost
>wander around for a little while
>not crying so people probably thought i was with other families
>eventually i just sit down on a bench and decide to wait there
>suddenly a man in a Goofy costume comes up and asks if im lost
>nod yes
>he reaches up and takes his 'head' off
>surprised because i've never seen any other characters do that
>takes the head off
>he's missing the top two-thirds of his head
>everything above the fleshy part of the nose is gone
>the skin has grown over, even has a little hair where the scalp ends at the back
>he smiles and takes my hand
>for some reason im not scared, just let him lead me wherever
>he never uses a radio or appears to be bothered by having no eyes or ears
>moves around like he's normal
>somehow finds my family out of the seemingly millions of people there
>run to them as soon as i see them
>turn around to show them the guy, but he's already walking away into the crowd
>i know what i fucking saw
>that motherfucker was missing his entire fucking upper head

>Both of my parents are fans of substance of various types
>Dad has always preferred booze
>He used to get super drunk and roam around the house in the dark in the middle of the night
>Child me is used to it because he always did it
>We owned a 1924 model Brunswick Jefferson snooker table (like a pool table but bigger)
>The snooker table was in the game room directly across the kitchen from my bedroom door
>The former owner of the table signed his name to it under one of the rails
>The former owner was murdered during a robbery in which the table was present
>Dad bought the table from the estate sale
>I wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water
>See "dad" walk past the doorway of the game room beside the snooker table
>I believed I needed to lead Dad back to bed like so many times before
>Cautious about approaching "Dad" because he could get violent when woke up from sleep walking
>Approach door and call out for my dad
>No response
>I think he's simply crawled under the table to pass out (he had done that in the past)
>Turn on light
>No dad to be seen
>Actual dad says, "what the fuck are you doing, user?" from behind me
>Wtf did I just see?

It was so real I didn't even get scared until the next day. At the moment I truly believed it was Dad. He'd get super drunk, pass out and roam the house like that about once a month and I'd normally lead him back to bed. Still remember that vividly to this day.

>when I was a kid I lived in western Colorado, basically Utah
>There was desert for miles.
>I used to cruise around on my dirt bike all day every day.
>one evening Im cruising around, little sister is on the back.
>Im taking it easy going slow, we go down this big hill and I stop at the base.
>I turn back to say something to her and I notice a giant creature at the top of the hill.
>It look like a massive dog. I mean it was eye as tall as I was while sitting on the dirtbike.
>My sister sees it too.
>This all happens in a split second and it immediately starts chasing us.
>The way in ran down the hill was completely unnatural. It was insanely fast.
>I took off as fast as I could.
>It chased us for a very short period. I was honestly too scared to look back. I just went as fast as I could.
>Years later in college I realized my story fit a lot of skinwalker legends.
>Still not sure what it was, but it was terrifying.

Damn, that's crazy...It's just believable enough to seem like something that actually took place.

Damn thats nuts.

So yeah, you were dreaming somehow. Sleepwalking then dad woke you, maybe. Or disoriented and dad got behind you without you knowing it.

When I was a kid I actually believed I had flown on several occasions. They were dreams, obviously, but I had thought they really happened. Had nightmares I thought were real, too.

Has anyone considered the possibility that she might be wearing a mask and just has it over her head?

yep

bump

How long ago was this? Why wouldnt you get a picture?

its a copypasta from and older /x/ thread i saved

No u.

You're a fucking faggot.

oh..I'm afraid that what you all have seen was just a trick of the mind, or perhaps you have an undiagnosed mental illness. there is no life after death..just darkness.

>I'm14andThisIsDeep.exe

Someone please post the Russian sleep experiment.

">this is greentext"

Not believable. Creepy, but fake.

Jesus Christ, I hate all of you worthless NEETs.

>this is greentext

>creepy, but fake
>fake

you are correct user.

>>>No fucking duh, you fat virgin.

>>>Y-You too.

>eat my shit

i have feelings too, user

Sup Forums has really gone down the tubes.

Fat Virgin Confirmed.

You know what's crazy? I live in AZ and as you may or may not know, we have a bunch of Native American Reservations around here. About 7 years or so ago I was driving around the northeast side of Tucson with my friends. Pretty often we would just all squeeze into a car and drive around wherever super late at night. I've always been the type of person that's on their toes when they are out and about at night anywhere that isn't inner city. So, as we're driving around in a pretty far out neighborhood, we're stopped at this stop sign for a decent second. I can't really recall why we stopped but I had both the side mirror and the rear-view mirror within my sight. I remember to this day seeing a fucking huge animal or animal like creature pass behind the vehicle and me only seeing the outline. Keep in mind it was night out and hard to really see much but I know what I saw was not a horse and it's body was too long to be a human but it was clearly visible over the trunk of the car. We had the front window on the passenger side down as well and we weren't talking too loud but I shit you not, the thing was next to fucking silent. One of the other friends in the car saw it as well and was also like what the fuck was that...? We never had any idea what in the actual fuck the thing was until seeing you say skinwalker and me googling it. That's crazy. Out here, we have mountain lions and shit but nothing that is large enough to pass by the vehicle like that and be seen over the trunk. If it were a bear down from the mountains north of Tucson, it would have been longer and no where near as silent. Damn...

lolz

nonsense

Yeah thats crazy. I have friends that worked on oil rigs out in Utah. They also have a lot of similar stories. The Native American shit is not to be taken lightly.

Or she's just mad her fav movie is out of stock

Does anyone have "sue seffer, come eat"?

The Exorcist

This fucker from my childhood. Saw him all the time, up until I hit about age 13.

>Im 75% Native American 25% white
>Grew up on Res
>Stories passed down through the ages of Skinwalkers
>I thought it was all bullshit
>Go for walk one night, I could sleep
>A very large Forrest is right behind our house
>The moon is full and bright, can see very clearly
>I feel like I'm being watched, have a really bad gut feeling
>My hair stands up on my arms and the back of my neck
>50 yards in front of me is what looked like a dog
>I shined my flashlight on it
>Looked like a coyote, but it's eyes were that of a human, it didn't have a tail
>It stood up on its hind legs, this fucking thing was around 7 feet
>This weird scream/growl rips through the air that's when I ran
>My grandfather is a respected elder and healer of our tribe
>I run inside and wake him up
>I tell him I saw a weird animal and it started to chase me
>He locks the door and starts praying in our language
>We hear it clawing at the door and doing that scream
>Neve have I ever seen my grandfather so scared in my life
>Everything suddenly stops, its silent, no bugs or any other noise
>Grandpa explains that what I encountered was a skinwalker
>Next day we gather at the great hall and tell the rest of the tribe

I have no reason to make that shit up. I'm genuinely happy that my friend also saw it because it if was just me, I would have wondered forever if it was just one of those things where you feel like you see something move but actually didn't.

I can't believe that I'm only now hearing about skinwalkers. If I had before, I must have brushed it off and not put two and two together. Either way, it's super sketch, lol.

Thats terrifying. You have any other good legends or stories?

Except in reality, you would have found your grandpa huffing gas behind the shed.
What was "your language" was inebriated gibberish.
The clawing and screaming? Your mother, who got too fuck up and ended up locked in the shed. Which is why grandpappy is outside huffin' for a change.

it is likely that you saw a wild cat or some other 4 legged mammal native to Arizona. it probably appeared larger because it was in your peripheral vision

nice creepy pasta fag

OP here. Fuck off man.

kewl m8

>until I hit about age 13.
What is it with kids and seeing weird shit
My family all claim that as a kid, I would drag them to my closet in the middle of the night, open the door and tell them "I see people standing there"
No idea what that means, but apparently, at around age 6 I could see short people (according to the description) hiding in my closet. This freaked my parents completely out, but I wasn't scared as a kid.

I personally don't have any accurate memory of this, all details are from my family telling me this (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles)

kek

I'm sorry, but native life isn't pretty.
The folklore and fairy tales are interesting!

But to deny the truths of the modern native is just wrong.

You and me both Sup Forumsro

Craziest shit to ever happen to me.

>be me
>about 18
>driving home from the movies with gf
>summer night around 9pm, driving down a country road
>windows down just cruisin
>all of the sudden there is an extremely bright flash of a greenish blue light. It almost seemed to come from every direction, like a super bright lightning flash.
>look over at my gf
>she says "Wtf is that" looking up through the windshield.
>directly above us is a circle of lights
>flyingfuckingsaucer.jpg
>stare at it for about 20 seconds
>its not making a sound, its maybe 100 feet above us.
>all the sudden it shoots off beyond the horizon in a fraction of a second
>I mean impossibly fast
>the craft didnt make a single sound
>once it was out of view there was a super bright flash again and it was gone
>it was the only thing I have ever seen that was truly unbelievable

how are you scared of a skin walker?
just piss in a jar or fill it with gasoline and throw it at the creature, all you have to do now is spray fire on it with Lysol and a match

Didnt mean to make this a reply

This isnt my story but a good friend of mine...

>be my friend
>driving down a little highway on the outskirts of the city
>heading home from night shift around 4am
>sees a sasquatch type creature running across form the median.
>slams on the brakes and swerves, barely missing it.
>stopped on the shoulder
>the creature is right outside the driver window
>the creature is around 9 foot tall, very skinny, with super long fingers.
>its covered in hair, like a gorilla, but the long hair on its head is almost human.
>she looks it in the face and it has no eyes, just black pits
>she claims it communicated to her in a way
>like she knew she had caught it to something, but it wasnt apologetic.
>the creature then vibrated and disappeared.

She is a very level headed person, and she called me immediately after this happened crying historically with fear. The story has always stuck with me.

Nothing for triple dubs?

Fuck man. Can't win in this bitch anymore.

What's really scary about that photo is how low Ralphs© prices come! (This was brought to you by Ralphs, get your prices how you like it!)

if you're being serious, maybe the spirit of a friendly worker who was killed in a park accident?

Interesting creepy fact. No one dies on record at Disney Land/World. If someone dies there the public will never know.

Nope

pack it up buddy, back to fb

youtube.com/watch?v=OsT6Ld-IOZk

>>/x/
faggot

>implying you'll be able to comprehend darkness after death

I work at a brewery. In the cellar once I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder when I was kneeling down in front of a tank... I look up and turn around and there is nobody there. Some people say the 1 st floor/ cellar at work is haunted. I also saw a ghost walking around once wearing the same uniform we have but it disappeared in some hot water steam.

I worked at a super haunted club also. They are creepy when the music is off and no one is around.

bump, need more shit like this

this is the haunted orphanage in marquette michigan. we used to break in there as college kids. my friend almost died when a piece of the ceiling fell inches from his head. they used to keep a little girls body on display as a warning to other children. no joke, look it up.

I live really close to Bobby macks bar in Kentucky ,which is supposed to be one of the most haunted bars in the nation. The bottom floor gas a real sordid history, and they even give tours of the bottom it's so common people see stuff there
travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures/articles/bobby-mackeys-haunted-history

Bobby Macks is crazy. One of the clubs is my city is an old church, then there is another one not far that was a crematorium. Back in the day the bodies would be taken from the Church and burned. Theres still one of the ovens in the basement. They are both supposedly crazy haunted.

Yeah,I've been to it plenty of times, never saw anything though. I always don't fit in very well with the locale there too lol so that doesn't encourage me to go. What city do you live in

>the fuck was that flying disk in the sky
-adjusts hat with fbi on it-
Swamp gas

I have an a friend that lives around Picture Rocks outside Tuscon. She has few small children. The kids love playing outside. She said there are times when the kids just all run into the house and "something creepy" is outside.

One night, she saw something like you described. Even the neighborhood dogs, that usually bark up a storm, got dead silent with an occasional whimper or low dog wine heard.

She said there was something at least ten feet long and three feet at the shoulder go past cactus plants she knew well where she could judge its size. Two toddler age children started to cry and ran to mommy after this thing left. Another thing is she didn't see any of their cats for over a day after this thing came and left.

Klump

my father many times told me story what happend when he was a young boy
>go to walk to forest alone
>don't know why. just like that
>after walked all forest go to big farmlands behind it
>nobody lives there. its maybe 1h from here to nearest place where are people
>sit there
>see 2 little girls in white dress in middle of wheat far away
>they hold hands and walk in jumps
>wtf they are doing on middle of nothing alone??
>these girls done sign on wheat looking like cross
>go back to house
>weird

he told me aslo about something what was looking like big monkey hanging behind window when he was kid, that was night. oddly enough his older brother seen that too. so that wouldnt be childish imagination.
sry for bad eng

I'm followed by this asian looking humanoid

Story to follow after the bump

You were stalked by the silhouette of Walter White?

>be me, 7
>one night dream of me older, maybe 17 or 18
>entire world is a fog except for my apartment building and the street I'm front of it
>look out window of 3rd floor and see this pale looking woman rooting around in my car (not my car but it felt like it was holding something important to me)
>start hanging on window yelling at it to get away from there
>it turns to me and stands straight
>thin, like skin on bones
>7ft tall, with dark hair down to its ass
>almond eyes that were human, but much larger
>fingers that were long and with thin nails
>looks up at me and smiles, it's teeth as thin as needles, points to belly and begins to rub it
>smash the window in anger and begin to yell
>it slowly walks up the porch and into the house as I wake up

Now, every so often since then I'll feel her presence and see her. Occasionally I'll see her in a window behind and in front of me simultaneously. I'll dream of her and she constantly tries to fuck me. Every time I wake up from that dream I'll have scratches and shit all over me.

>I am the one who haunts

I have this belief that young children have a sort of supernatural sense. One time it was the day of my grandpas funeral and we were just leaving my grandma and grandpa so house. For some reason my one year old cousin kept pointing at the air and he kept saying "man, man, man" but there wasn't anything there. My assumption was that he was able to see the spirit of my grandpa like how you were able to see a spirit at Disneyland

>I have this belief that young children have a sort of supernatural sense.
Pre-school children are really sensitive to the spiritual world since they are new arrivals in their body. Considering the family, it goes away quick or is expanded with the right training.

Young children with "imaginary friends" are usually talking to spirits. I had one gf with a very aware and sensitive family to the point of her "imaginary friends" kept with her 'til young adulthood.

They all went away when started having children herself. She thinks that some of her children are her "imaginary" friends taking up bodies she was gestating as a mother.

i'm pretty certain she's just stretching her neck back. not difficult

Fuck i live in tucson, fuck these

Woke up alone in the middle of the night. There the only noise was the rain outside. Proceed to my bathroom and sat down and started pooing. I felt like I was taking a monster one, so bad it gave me goosebumps. But when I stood up to look at my masterpiece....nothing. where did my shit go?

>take DXM
>Well this takes about an hour to kick in (delsym)
>Suggest a walk to my friend who was there to trip sit me
>Alright
>its after midnight, around 3ish (the time is important to me)
>we get to a bridge in the town i live in
>Old lady walking across the bridge
>Well thats fucking weird
>Friend and i get stopped by this old lady
>"They took my medicine again"
>What the hell is going on here
>Old lady says she knows my sister
>"Shes that girl that comes up and down this street helping people right?"
>I have no fucking idea what she is talkign about
>Old spot on her head (the brown spots old people get) seems to be getting bigger
>Friend thinks quick tells her we need to be somewhere its late
>we walk away quickly
>Turns into a jog, into a run
>Friends hat was on backwards
>Hat flies off his head, he almost didnt turn around to get it out of spook from old lady
>We both turn around at the same time (mind you this is like 10 seconds after we stopped talking to her
>FUCKING NO ONE IS THERE
>Either old lady went right into a house next to us, or ran fast as fuck out of there
>Both are unlikely,the first one beceause we would have heard it in the dead of night
>Rain start fucking POURING out of nowhere like a typhoon
>We book ass to a church thats nearby
>Fuck this walk
>Continue walking into town because we didnt wanna be around where we saw here
>Decide we HAVE to go that way to get to my house
>We get pretty much to the exact location the shit happened
>Rain ceases IMMIEDIATLY
>Get in door to house
>Tell friend not to say anytthing to anyone yet
>ask what time it was
>3:30 AM
>Puts us in the old lady situation right around 3:12am (the witching hour)

NEver believed in spirits and shit, and am always skeptical, but this experiance made me SURE there are things beyond our comprehension.

God is real anons.
>inb4 edgy atheist

Wrote this hella fast to avoid thread-dead So i can field questions anyone has for me about it, i remember that shit so vividly.

Are you the archivist fag on /x/?

Did you kiss your grandfather on the lips after?

nigga that's just a giant penis

this post gave me the cummies

Reading that gave me chills up my spine... I've had shit like that happen too. Shit felt like I was seeing and experiencing a different version of my life... Just what the fuck are dreams??!

>piss in a jar
what the fuck is that supposed to accomplish

One time I had sleep paralysis which was really fucking horrifying
>Be me
>sleeping in my room
>left the lamp on
>Wake up
>cant even move a fucking muscle
>sit there for a few seconds
>felt like I could move my head
>look behind me some how
>see a tall alien like figure
>fucking panic and go back to sleep
>wake up
>too scared to go back to sleep
Fucking shit I'll never wish that upon anyone it was fucking horrifying.