How do we fix Sup Forums

How do we fix Sup Forums

ban the jannies

Put all mention of the word Kino and all thread-makers trying to "save Sup Forums" on a banlist.

make it NSFW

THE IDEAL SOLUTION IS FOR SOMEONE WHO COMPREHENDS THE CULTURE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SIGNIFICANCE TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB IN GENERAL, AND WHO HAS BEEN, OR IS, A REGULAR USER, TO BUY “Sup Forums”, AND OPTIMIZE ITS OPERATION, ADMINISTERING IT AS AN ABSOLUTE DICTATOR, WITH THE OPTIMAL STATUS OF THE COMMUNITY AS THE ETERNAL END, WITHOUT NEPOTISM, WITHOUT FINANCIAL CONCERNS, WITHOUT PANDERING TO OUTSIDERS; THE ONE WHO FINALLY USHERS THE ADVENT OF PAX FOURCHANIA.

You murder quentin tarantino

Make me God

Sup Forums I'd making swaglord and his family their boogeyman
He'll either step down or ask someone else too look after the board while he's doing damage control there

where's that nigger live? I'll be his boogeyman

/celeb/

swaglord lives in manhattan with every other mod.

for people who do it for free they sure as hell have nice real estate.

Please come back to /his/, we miss you

he needs to sticky my threads on [s4s]

That's interesting. I know another fagget mod who lives in NYC

He inherited his pad as well.

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban /fit/
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
b̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶y̶ ̶/̶s̶o̶c̶/̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d looks like its dead now so nevermind for this one
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/

But he never left. In fact, he posted there just now.

Link? I haven't seen him since months.

does he live in williamsburg? I just remembered swaggy actually lives in williamsburg, but it is almost as expensive as manhattan at this point.

every Sup Forums mod I know any info on lives in nyc, and most of them in manhattan or williamsburg.

You're blind.

You can't. It's already fucked forever and eventually when all the Sup Forumstards, not that they really exist anymore, flock to another board en mass it too will be forever tarnished.

I meant "I haven't seen him on /his/ since months"

He's in brooklyn I believe. Maybe this will be the year for the second 9/11.

Yes.

You're the only one who is confused here.

They won't
This is the only board left that they could have gone to