We've never had a president as ignorant as Trump. We've never had a president as arrogant as Trump...

We've never had a president as ignorant as Trump. We've never had a president as arrogant as Trump. This combination makes him a clear and present danger.

prove me wrong. protip - you can't

inb4 CNN memes, snowflake, liberal tears. those are not proof

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-1IfwlIW664
youtu.be/RGmZNlYtJsM
youtu.be/pKHasVckAyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad bait is bad. Also, not country tag. Nice try israel.

>ignorant
>arrogant
>still 10x the president obama ever was

We've never had a President in debt to a foreign enemy for a few hundred billion, who refuses to divulge the extent that he is compromised, and whose family engages in election sabotage openly with Russian ministers.

But to the Trump fucktards this is all normal and perfectly kosher.

We cannot dump this cancer fast enough.

Trump the abortion.

Most hated President in the History of the United States.

Obama got his agenda through Congress. Trump hasn't gotten one single law through Congress to make good on his campaign promises. Not one.

the sad thing is, you do that in the first 100 days. he hasn't been able to do it in the first 6 months. his shot is over. done. he's a lame duck.

Sean Spicer, House Press Secretary walked yesterday. Working for Trump kills any chance of a career you might have. He is the cancer of Washington DC.

>Sean Spicer,

Cue the Russian Trump shills spamming Japanese girls.....

(psst! It's not going to work! Trump's Residency is over!!)

kek. saved!

You lefties need to fucking chill already. She lost. He won. Get over it. And no, Putin didn't help him win either. There isn't any proof of it. Come back to us when you have proof. Until then, stfu.

Go home, Donald. Your days of raping and ripping people off are over. Go home and stay home.

The same thread over and over is this a raid?

There's now way you could be older than 22.

Go read a book nigger

Proof is not proof cause it's inconvenient to me.

/thread

Fukn SAVED nigger

You actually believe that shit? Like, unironically? How exactly then did Putin "make him president"? Go ahead and explain without sounding stupid

>Japanese girls.....

4 super hot japanese girls

Nah. Let them. Means Trump will have 8 years. By the way they are acting, I'll vote Trump for the next election even though I didn't last year.

you've been saying that since Nov 8th. Frankly it's getting old.

We are talking about Trump's policy failures, about his inability to get any of his agenda through Congress.

We're over the election results. You need to get over it too.

We're focused on whether Trump can actually harm the country with his agenda and we're finding out that he can't. He can't get anything through Congress.

So we're just laughing at him. We're laughing at you. We're not even thinking about Hilary any more. It's time you moved on user. Seriously.

You actually believe the majority of Americans voted for Trump? No wait, not the majority. Most of us voted for Clinton.

You want us to believe he lost, despite overwhelming evidence of Russian involvement, but that somehow at the last second he pulled through because of Electoral College?

It doesn't pan out. At all. This nation has been felled by coup.

>He can't get anything through Congress.

Back to

youtu.be/-1IfwlIW664

youtu.be/RGmZNlYtJsM

> (OP)
>Proof is not proof cause it's inconvenient to me.

ROFLMAO you silly faggot. Give proof. merely saying TRUMP KICKED CNN IN THE BALLS is not proof.

Learn to think. Learn to read and think before you post.

you faggots really crack me up.

that should tell you something dumb fuck..

he should be the cancer of DC because DC is fucked up and he's there to either kill it or make it better, either way he's doing a great job.

You are no American Historian, but please, keep quoting the mega millions cable "news!" You sound so, "Intelligent!"

"Where wings take dream"

"They have an old saying down here. Fool me once... you can't fool me again."

You were saying?

Oh... also, Jamal Dunn

/thread

youtu.be/pKHasVckAyk

The guy on the right in that picture has a foreskin on his head.

GOD DAMMIT

>.02 USD has been deposited to your checking account

This comes as NO SURPRISE. Trump, you are a fucking TRAITOR.

Someone turned the Shareblue Shillbots on

hes independently successful in private business. Arrogance is an asset. I want a president seen as a clear and present danger abroad.

says he dint du nuffin

says he will pardon himself

>pick ONE

protip: they don't hand out pardons to people who didn't commit crimes