What are the guy versions to these

what are the guy versions to these

American Pie

Mean Girls and Clueless

The Wood for black men
American Pie for white men

Mean Girls and Clueless are actually decent movies, you don't need a guy's version

I think Everybody Wants Some!! and (maybe?) Superbad will be the classics in coming years.

Master and Commander

does "not another teen movie" count? or is that too meta?

Everybody wants some

this

Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect are essential femkino

>mean girls

Goodfellas

>Dat young britanny murphy

I miss her so much :(

Das Boot

What does Adam Devine do in it?

I would say Small Soldiers and Hook.

You're a funny guy.

make out with rebel wilson

good that she died. fucking drug slut.

>britanny murphy

>The coroner's report found the cause of Monjack's death to be acute pneumonia and severe anemia, similar to the causes attributed to his wife's death five months earlier in the same house.[20] He was buried next to Murphy at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.[14][21]

WTF

fucking millionaires killed by a mold

>On May 23, 2010, her widower Simon Monjack was found dead at the same Hollywood Hills residence.[41] In July 2010, Los Angeles Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter stated that the cause of his death was acute pneumonia and severe anemia.[42] It was reported that the Los Angeles County Department of Health had considered toxic mold in their house as a possible cause of the deaths, but this was dismissed by Ed Winter, who stated that there were "no indicators" that mold was a factor.[43] Murphy's mother Sharon described the reports of mold contributing to the deaths as "absurd" and went on to state that inspecting the home for mold was never requested by the Health Department.[44] In December 2011, Sharon Murphy changed her stance, announcing that toxic mold was indeed what killed her daughter and son-in-law, and filed a lawsuit against the attorneys who represented her in an earlier suit against the builders of the home where her daughter and son-in-law died.[45]

On January 11, 2012, her father Angelo Bertolotti applied to the Superior Court of California requesting that the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office be required to hand over samples of his daughter's hair for independent testing.[46][47] The suit was dismissed on July 19, 2012, after Bertolotti failed to show up to two separate hearings.[48]

In November 2013, Angelo Bertolotti claimed that a toxicology report showed that deliberate poisoning by heavy metals, including antimony and barium, was a possible cause of Brittany Murphy's death. Sharon Murphy described the claim as "a smear".[49][50]

American Pie and Dude Where's My Car

You didn't comfort her enough. You weren't MAN enough.