Batman or Spider-Man?

Batman or Spider-Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enOHraf3LEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bahman

Batman is just some rich faggot in a costume. Spiderman is actually a superhero with powers.

/thread

Batman all the way. Spiderman's just some faggot in a black suit.

In the same vein, Batman had to claw his way to power whereas Spidey only had to take a little spider bite to get his powers

Batman probably wins in a fight.

The Green Goblin could incapacitate Spiderman, and so could The Punisher....and Batman has all of their gadgets and resources times a thousand and just as much if not more actual training and experience.

>Spiderman's just some faggot in a black suit.

>Left billions of dollars and a tech company
>Clawed his way to the top
Pick one faggot
Spiderman all day

never bet against batgod

spiderman you nigger

Bman you stupid fuck

no shit

True, but I'm talking in reference to BEING A SUPERHERO

He doesn't have any powers... yet he's a superhero. There's an obvious struggle there which Batman had to undergo which Spiderman didn't have to deal with

My faggot detector never lies.

No Batman has plot armor .. that is all.
Spiderman went from a nerdy broke kid who fucked up and his uncle died for it to a super badass who still has probleMs of everyone from money to girls to and has to face vilkians when he's not dealing with real life

Batman live in A fucking cave...might as well be a btard with billions. He fucking sucks

Spider man wins because all of Batmans tactics are based off exploiting his enemies fears, one of spider mans powers is that he has no fear

Holy shit kid. You need to move beyond the MCU

He definitely has fears man. He has a "spidey sense" which helps him detect danger, he doesn't lack fear

lol that kids a fag

What are you talking about? Lobo is my all time favorite character... Also lobo beat spuperman so bad ,whiledrunk, that supes faked his own death
I like d/c but this fight isn't even close

If i had a nickel for every time some dumb ass retard who calls himself a nerd made this stupid ass argument. That would be like.. a shit load of nickels

The fact that Batman has no superpower makes him the best super hero. If he is just a person, and he is able to kill THE superhero, superman. than he is on a whole other level of fucking kickass.

Also being an inhumanly gifted tactician, an inhumanly gifted martial artist, a fucking billionquadrillionaire. None of these things are super powers in your mind?

>d/c
>my fucking keks

DC

I like batman to an extent, he has some good stuff. I just generally don't like batman as much as I do spiderman, reasons why? I don't really know. Also, that kid is getting mad a fuck over a thread.

That's called llot armor
Supes would kill Batman in less than a second . No amount of planning would stop this.

It's a joke around d/c about who can think up ways to have Batman beat supes...they all know jt can't happen without a writers intervention

Hell Batman has trouble with a fat autistic who is four feet tall and dresses like a penguin

youtube.com/watch?v=enOHraf3LEk

Respectable. I feel the same way about some other heroes

Bat boy has beaten plot armor boy (Superman). Unless spider boy has done that at the very least, it's batman.

Just noticed that .. seems my phone doesn't liketo write DC it's added In
Dictionary now

LETS GAS THESE BATMAN FAGS LIKE WE DID THE ORPHANS AND JEWS

your fucking retard.

You say stupid retarded things.

Batman hasn't killed Superman and he does have a power. It's called plot armor.

If you include every single power/ability/mechanic every writer gives to a hero then yes, many heroes would become Deus Ex Machina compared to others.

If you analyzed the most canon and accurately accepted versions, Superman is beatable.

He almost doesn't even count just because Superman was originally created TO BE an unbeatable hero

Superman is basically a good so not really plot armor

Batman on the other hand couldn't win a fight in his life without a writer to make it happen

Batman IS plot armor boy. Fucking hate that Mary Sue.

Spidey.

His Spider-Sense basically removes all of Batman's best abilities which are reliant on surprise and stealth

Give me a single instance where he displays fear then....its literally one of his powers it's even mentioned in the early comics

The problem is the DC universe has had so many reboots you would have to decide when cannon starts... Basically they write a universe until supes get to godhood then scrap it for a new one.

Therein is a huge inherent problem with comic books

this is why i love Sup Forums its just so fucking funny when you get people who take this shit for real

Issue #700 - The Finale and Canon End to The Amazing SpiderMan

Spiderman speaks with undeniable fear while trying to overpower Doc Oc

this

listen up i want to derail this thread ok

nerds

That's why I say fuck the comics
Who would win between a rich white kid who pouts and lives I. A basement t with an 80 year old man
Vs
A kid from NY who accidentally got his uncle killed and has all sorts of powers

It's not the guy from a basement I'll tell you that

bitch i just want to stop these fur fags

What a faggot niggery thing to say. Get the fruck out of here newfag.

>you faggots come to Sup Forums to talk about things?! GAY!!

What the fuck do you do? Trap threads are not that fucking interesting user.

Who say we think this is real? It's called a debate . It's something people do for fun . Get over it

Lay off the mountain dew and culture yourself

Why can't this have a minion with a Batman mask saying "my parents were killed"

I only drink water since my kidney stones

spiderman is the dumbest superhero

considering that the majority of superheros are dumb as fuck, but spidey is at the same level as the human torch

Are you Gremblo

Only on weekends

spidey memes are fantastic tho

Spider-Bat?

Let's see Batman derail a thread like spidy... Spidy wins this fight on memes alone

Batman wins everything.
Spiderman's just never going anywhere.
Both are an every man's hero, but Bats holds a much more coveted place in the general public's hearts because Peter cries over his uncle and it plays like a huge role in a lot of his films, while Bruce loses both of his parents and it's really just the opening to the film and doesn't play a prominent role in his story past when it initially happens.
>Bats has less feels cuz he's less of a pussy (raised by Alfred; a man), Spiderman's bitch made.

>Films

Just kill yourself now faggot

This post gave me cancer

In B4 404 . Spiderman wins 99% 1% he has heart attack and dies giving Batman the win

Red is the new black

Spider-Man, hands down. Best superhero ever.

A better thought exercise would be who would win between Batman and Reed Richards, both with ample planning time.

Can't argue. With that

Don't you mean Batman with super plot armor(ample time) vs Reed Richards?

No Battletoads win

Only if fighting the fly

not a fan of spider man per se but he'd rek Batman, the only power batman has is plot armor.

It all depends.
>Batman in insider suit or hellbat
Batman wins
>cosmic spiderman or symbiot spiderman
Spiderman wins

What a good troll question

Batman 1v1 the justice league (including superman). You think he can't handle one spiderman?

exactly, plot armor.