Why did they think that uniting two regions that are culturally and economically as different as US and China would be...

Why did they think that uniting two regions that are culturally and economically as different as US and China would be a good idea?

We are closer to the middle east culturally than west europe.

Here being gay is not normal for example, nationalism is considered normal whereas in the west it is considered the biggest evil of all.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/24/man-set-fire-quran-charged-blasphemy/
independent.co.uk/news/islamic-muslim-face-veil-niqab-burqa-banned-latvia-despite-being-worn-by-just-three-women-entire-a6993991.html
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/sramota-u-splitu-10.000-homofoba-htjelo-rastrgati-400-sudionika-gay-parade/2053008/
24sata.hr/news/u-centru-zagreba-pretucen-organizator-gay-pridea-31545
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization_of_Hispania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't have a culture

im so jealous

You are mistaken because the West didn't used to be like this. Instead, they killed off everyone.

Your point?

HAHA WOW FAGGOT DENMARK BTFO

We out this bitch

We're different too honestly

wow you found a 350x200 image on the 20th page of google of some gay pride that happened once in riga that had 100 people show up

hmmm yess very nice

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/24/man-set-fire-quran-charged-blasphemy/

riga=aids capital of europe

greetings

proofs?

still no point. you can make fun of our gays and muslims all you want, at least we don't have 26% and growing russians infesting our country

>and growing
I see you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

Russian is still better than arabic lmao

Since 2014 Russians has been growing due to higher fertility rate
>he doesn't know the demographic trends of his "country"

Since 2014 economy of Latvia has grown by 100000000000000%

where are you getting these stats?

and like i said russians could go up to 50% for all i care at least they dont behead people, i dont mind.

the wikipedia page for russians in latvia
there has been exactly 0 beheadings here in denmark

give them some time.

sweden only got its cherry popped a few weeks ago too

>they
Here's how it works:
Your country makes a proposal to the EU.
The EU analyses it and says you need this or that.
Your country applies this and that and confirms with the EU.
The EU accepts.

All in the while, it was your country that started this.
Why do you say "they" as if it were the responsibility of somebody else? It was your own damn country's responsibility.
If you don't like it, leave. Simple.

Good thread.

Your homicide rate is the same as Iran, we're good thanks

90% of the country is retarded and voted to join even though they dont know what it means, they just wanted it so that they could go work abroad at mcdonalds also free money

politicians love it too ofc because theyre corrupt and make free money from EU projects all of them will promote it

I think you're right. We should pull our military out of the baltics and give you guys to Russia.

this is unironically the best scenario

You are right actually.
All of the post-communist states share a mentality of strong nationalist sentiment, anti-gay, anti-"degeneracy" and all of that which is why you should naturally be more inclined to belong to the Russian sphere of influence since they are the main defender of these believes.

It was the Eastern Block states that requested to join NATO and the EU though so you are the ones to blame that you are now stuck with people who share nothing in common with you.

It's also the reason why the Western countries get irritated by you electing people like Orban and Kaczynski who are also more of the Erdogan/Putin types than normal western democratic governments.

>It's also the reason why the Western countries get irritated by you electing people like Orban and Kaczynski who are also more of the Erdogan/Putin types than normal western democratic governments.

It's ironic because Hungarians and Poles are among the most pro-EU nations. And yet they elect governments like these.

>in the west it is considered the biggest evil of all
That's just Germany

Also, not everyone hates gays here and not everyone tolerates them in the West.

Well then stop being a bunch of retarded folks.
It foes either way for me 2bh since you're so far away to matter for anything.
Bye.

>wow you found a 350x200 image

not his fault your journalists are equipped with 350x200 potato-powered cameras

>not everyone tolerates them in the West.
I don't think you've ever been to the West.
Outside of maybe some crazy fringe Christian groups in the US tolerating gays is just considered basic common sense in the West.

Not even people like Le Pen or Trump or Wilders or Farage would say anything against gays because 1) they most likely have common sense and don't think gays are evil and 2) they know there is 0 support for anti-gay rhetoric in their electorate.

2 more years chap

Not true
Some old people here truly hate them
Most old people and middle aged people don't like them either but tolerate them anyway because "I mean what are you going to do? Killing people is wrong and nothing else works really"

>people don't like them either but tolerate them anyway
And that's exactly what I was talking about and replying to. People tolerate them in the West.
I don't like gay pride parades either or people who are "fabulous" gay queens but I tolerate the existence of gays anyway and nobody would support gangs that beat up gay people for being gay like they do in Eastern Europe.

> gangs that beat up gay people for being gay like they do in Eastern Europe
Any proofs that that's a thing? I only know that in München a gay Green party activist got beaten up by a gang of muslims last year.

Yeah Eastern Europe is still super violent
I hope Poland will evolve past this

>people who are "fabulous" gay queens
I don't think anyone likes them, but I get your point.

You don't even have a flag! Just nigger Austria.

You think there are anywhere near 26% arabs in Denmark? Get the fuck out!

are you retarded?

Are you? Learn basic math.
600.000 ethnic russians in latvia according to your pic in around 1.400.000 ethnic latvians
that's 2.000.000 people
600.000/2.000.000 = around 30%
even if it is more people than just that it's still a pretty high percentage
you're basically invaded lol

where the FUCK did i say that there are 26% muslims in Denmark?

id rather have 1000 russians for one muslim

also this coming from a country that was LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY a part of a caliphate 0% joke

>where the FUCK did i say that there are 26% muslims in Denmark?
Nobody said you said that. It's a comparison you dumb fuck. There are wayyyy less muslims in Denmark than there are Russians in Latvia.
You've been actually cucked lmao and you're proud of it hahahaha

>Nobody said you said that.
and what is he saying here?? >You've been actually cucked

He's questioning your reasoning, you dumb fuck. Where is he actually saying you said that?

>at least we don't have 26% and growing russians infesting our country
>Russian is still better than arabic lmao

he literally implied that i thought that there are 26% arabs in denmark which i didnt

should i even bother dealing with you i mean most of your countrymen admit that your country is a joke

with millions of sweden yes memes and stuff

ehhhh

He implied that Denmark is nowhere as cucked as your own country which is what makes your entire reasoning flawed

>with millions of sweden yes memes and stuff
Memes! My one weakness!

Christ man, maybe reconsider what to base your views on

i don't see how it is cucked considering that we got independence from a country that none of you sissy westerners would dare to attack ever

we're played the geopolitical game on brutal difficulty and still came out alive while you were a part of a caliphate and are about to become a part of another one

well your whole country is a meme

with denmark i would have to actually try to find something, with sweden there is more than i want to ever look at so ill just leave this pic, there are 10+ more pages of this

You got independence because you're basically an ex-colony of a former superpower that collapsed. And you're still cucked by it, as seen by you defending it. Good job.
Please name me one relevant muslim attack in Portugal in the last 500 years. Tell me the percentage of muslim citizens in Portugal compared to the percentage of muslim citizens in yours. I'll wait.
And it's only natural that there are more results about Sweden since it's an actual country that people actually talk about, unlike yours.

>Tell me the percentage of muslim citizens in Portugal compared to the percentage of muslim citizens in yours
independent.co.uk/news/islamic-muslim-face-veil-niqab-burqa-banned-latvia-despite-being-worn-by-just-three-women-entire-a6993991.html
i think this article answers your question very well

>And you're still cucked by it, as seen by you defending it. Good job.
picking the lesser of two evils
you're defending EU, an organisation that has put you on its knees, they literally call you PIGS, the failed economies of south europe. There are countries that were warsaw pact/yugoslavia/ussr that will overtake you soon and slovenia that has already over taken you and you're defending it

not only are you defending it you are also paying money to the EU to pay for our infrastructure so in essence we have cucked you via the EU

>Please name me one relevant muslim attack in Portugal in the last 500 years.
implying i know 500 year history of portugal.
but lets say there arent, what would be better, getting invaded by spain or getting invaded by some north african country?

damn, never heard of you country before.

amazing. i love Sup Forums

It's funny how you didn't answer any of my points and made stuff up.

No on wears a burka in Portugal and we didn't even have to ban it.

>w-we're just picking the less of two evils
Good to see you admit your own country is evil, then.

>y-you're defending the EU
Where exactly? I do like the money. Don't care about weak insults.
By the way, nice touch with the "you're a shit economy" when we're still miles better than your shithole. And you're sucking as much EU dick as you possibly can (even more than us) while cucking your own asshole to the russians. And all the while you post here claiming my country is bad. How can I put this? Good job on being a failure.

>i d-don't know your history and i d-don't care
Here's a summary for you: this country was created EXACTLY by people who expelled muslims long before your people even came to be. Portugal then basically kicked muslim ass for centuries to come all over the world AND STILL had time to make colonies for itself. Basically no muslims have lived here since. We have never had an attack or even less a threat. The muslim world quite simply doesn't want anything with us.

>what would be better, getting invaded by spain or getting invaded by some north african country?
I fail to understand your question. First because neither of them will do this ever. Second because we're not selling ass to any other people unlike you.

ah yes, croatia, the most famous country in Europe, up there with France, Germany, the UK, Italy; only better and more famous kek

lel but for real I can't tell the difference between Latvia and Lithuania other than the flags (both of which are Africa tier) and the potato meme

every year there's a gay pride thing in zagreb and it's not uncommon for people how chimp out and start assaulting gays to get arrested. More of the chimping out happens in Split
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/sramota-u-splitu-10.000-homofoba-htjelo-rastrgati-400-sudionika-gay-parade/2053008/
24sata.hr/news/u-centru-zagreba-pretucen-organizator-gay-pridea-31545

But politicians and famous people support it and some of them even march in the festival apparently

It's also not that safe for gay couples to hold hands in public, even in broad daylight in the centre of Zagreb probably

>By the way, nice touch with the "you're a shit economy" when we're still miles better than your shithole.
and where would it be without EU? on par with germany at least, they bring you to your knees and you thank them for that "a-at least we're better than latvia thanks EU"

>before your people even came to be
lol basically just romans who conquered portugal and killed all the natives? lol we existed before romans, after romans and we still speak our own language unlike Portuguese

>we're not selling ass to any other people unlike you.
guess that's why you accepted christianity and speak a latin language and are a EU slave
basically cucked at the roots so being cucked is all you know

well i looked up islam in portugal
> there were, according to the 1991 census, 9,134 Muslims in Portugal, about 0.1% of the total population
>1991
try 2017 i can still confidently say that there are less muslims in latvia

Croatia is genuinely moderately famous. I can't point you guys on a map and I can tell a bit of your own history.
Can't say I can do the same for any of the balkans.

>lol basically just romans who conquered portugal and killed all the natives? lol we existed before romans, after romans and we still speak our own language unlike Portuguese
Not sure if b8 or just really dumb. Inform yourself and then post afterwards.
Can't take you much seriously, sorry.

hmm yes nice argument

>I can't point you guys on a map
I can**

Modern EU is hilarious
Germany and Greece in the same fucking economical domain? It would work if only rich cunts were allowed like the UK, France, and Germany

My argument comes from the fact that you have yet to post an accurate fact.
Also,
>guess that's why you accepted christianity and speak a latin language and are a EU slave
>this is cucking for Latvia, the country with 30% population Russians
I mean it's kinda funny, can't take you seriously, sorry

allowing the eastern european countries to enter started the decline of the EU indeed

Countries like Czechia, Slovenia, Hungary and Slovakia were fine.
Really it should've just stopped at the end of the former AHE border.

>Croatia is genuinely moderately famous
yeah, it tends to happen to countries that have a huge coastline.

But it's discount Greece/Italy/Spain.

such an odd shape isn't easy to forget once you see it.

>I can tell a bit of your own history
yeah,the modern history is like most eastern euro cunts:
>cucked by gommunism
>independence in the 90's
+war in Croatia's case

I genuinely don't know much about the various kings, dukes and nobility, nor history from 800's-1900's

you're saying portugal was never conquered by romans?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization_of_Hispania

You had some fights with the Byzantines and generally won but ended up being a part of the Habsburgs eventually. I think. And then Yugoslavia after the AHE ended.

Portugal didn't even exist back then. That's like saying Portugal was conquered by Neanderthals, Basques and Celts before the Romans. The Romans didn't even consider the borders like they are now.
Genuinely retarded.

>E*ropeans
These old worlders sure are retarded cunts

>Portugal didn't even exist back then.
how does that change the fact that romans went there and took the land from natives of what is now portugal and then a couple hundred years later accepted a foreign middle eastern religion (christianity)

latvia as a state didn't exist until 1918 does that mean every time we were conquered by germany, sweden and russia doesn't count? neat, we were only invaded by russia only once then.

what im saying is that latvian language and people have existed for as long as the tribes that make them up have existed for 5000 years (obviously it has changed over time but it was the same root language) even though russians, germans and swedes tried to destroy it since 10th century whereas the natives of portugal was conquered by romans and assimilated and no pre roman language from portugal exists anymore unless its spoken by like 10 people lol

>how does that change the fact that romans went there and took the land from natives of what is now portugal and then a couple hundred years later accepted a foreign middle eastern religion (christianity)
It doesn't but that's absolutely irrelevant to whatever it is you're trying to say.
>the tribes that make them up have existed for 5000 years
Well our language has only existed for maybe 900 years or so. Around 90% of that time Portugal was independent. Around 99% of the Latvian language's time, Latvia didn't exist and Latvians were subservient to foreign power.
Basic rules, really.
I don't really want to compare Portugal to Latvia anyway. I just think your country is shit and you're a really dumb individual lol.

Why are Latvians always so perpetually angry?

I've never met a relaxed or kind Latvian. You fuckers always act like the whole world is out to get you

okay keep sucking on the dead teet of EU until 7th of may when lepen will quit EU instantly as soon as she becomes president of france and we will look towards the future as an indipendent nation state.

you can go on your 5 hour + siesta work days and hope that you can reverse damage that has already been done.

it's just the latvian way, we only get along with other eastern euros

Just like you, then. Except we don't suck foreign dick. See you then, amigo.

>you were born in time of Evropean unification

Small nationalistic country that was formerly a part of russia and hardly anybody knows about.
I would feel like everybody was out to get me too 2bh.

>Why are Latvians always so perpetually angry?
He's not latvian though
Try slightly more east

kys binn

You mean R*ssian?

>Latvian looks forward to future as an independent nation state
>Lavtian calls himself eastern euro
Seems kind of Russian to me

Ding ding ding! Jackpot!

you do realize that the french came up with nationalism, and are now moving on to a different idea

how so?

Still exactly 0 beheadings here, Vladislav.

give it time

also: 1000 rapes though lol

I could say the same for you and your Russians.

please stop posting, bleached and depressed austria.

if the red would be bleached then it would be brighter, are you retarded?

austria is bleached latvia

The rape statistics are not counted the same way in Sweden as in most other countries. We count every reported instance of rape (according to our very broad definition of rape). No need for a conviction and one case can account for multiple counts of rape in the statistics. Most countries count every convicted case. The choice of method here can easily change the "number of rapes" by an order of magnitude. Anonymous surveys, the method favoured by the experts for international comparisons of these things, put Sweden on the same general level of rapes per capita as similar countries like Finland and Denmark.

We (Eastern Europe) can never catch up with Germany in the EU; with regulations Germany can always stay one step ahead of us. People build multimillion-dollar companies in 10 years, but Eastern Europe barely progressed at all in 13 years of "EU equality".

Bottom line is: If we want to compete we must do our own thing. Nobody gives you anything for free, this should be self-evident. Only German companies benefit from the EU, and German companies are almost entirely owned by American Merchant Banks, i.e. JEWS - This is who the EU is good for.

okay. sure, ill admit my loss. feel free to import one more million syrians, your choice.

we must start with replacing the current politicians, 99% of latvian politicians are corrupt soviet tier fags who have insiders in every big latvian company they only increase taxes in ways that benefit their allies and not small businesses and the rest has been sold to foreigners (EU made that very easy)

>Here being gay is not normal
it's accepted but not normal and i never witenessed someone saying the contrary