Dude sticks lmao

dude sticks lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TJk9N4RrNM
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080930161529AAJjgM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE WHERE'S JOSH LMAO

DUDE THROWING THE MAP INTO THE RIVER LMAO

Wasn't he in the cellar, and his teeth were ripped out in the pouch the chick found? Or was it her that was supposed to be the victim?

Haven't seen the movie in over a decade but I remember not getting that at all. Why did he do it? Was it implied anytime that he was under the witch spell or something? Or was he just an idiot for the lulz? Did he have a such great time being lost in the woods that he simply didn't want to go home?

The fat guy was seen in the cellar. The other guy disappeared earlier and they found his ear in a bloody pouch made of his shirt.

I watch RLM too guys. This thread is fun.

>ear
Wasn't it his tongue?

> "kick" a map into a river

I mean I guess you could crumple it first maybe, but I always found that phrasing funny

Might have been. I always assumed it was an ear. Not the clearest of pictures in the movie so.

It was like: It doesn't matter because forest is fucked, man. Kind of bullshit and ridiculously stupid. Other than that, the film is great.

dude viral marketing

Yeah I like the movie. It's just that partiular thing I never really understood. I was hoping I had missed something, like him being "posessed" or something.

And great viral marketing at that. People actually fell for it. One of the actors relatives thought it was real and called the family to give their condolences.

I always thought it was a heart

Fuck, now I gott watch that scene. Hope it's on youtube.

Ok, it doesn't look like an ear but I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TJk9N4RrNM

Looks like a tongue and tooth.

>Heather: It's all full of blood. (Gasps, screams, then begins to cry at what is bound inside the shirt, bloody clumps of hair and what appears to be gory teeth.
>She quickly begins to hyperventilate and loose control but continues to examine the gore with her camera) (pants) ****. (Turns away) Oh god.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080930161529AAJjgM4

Teeth?

Yup, according to the script Looks bigger than a tooth though. Like a tounge or a nose.

>and what appears to be gory teeth
>appears

The script doesn't even know what it is.