Was Borther Mouzone's inclusion just the writers having a laugh at the audience?

Was Borther Mouzone's inclusion just the writers having a laugh at the audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Yjvv6Xz4E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come this guy gets so much grief but not the duckfaggot?

because Ziggy is a believable character who makes sense considering the environment he lives in. He is also portrayed as a hopeless idiot headed for disaster, which eventually happens.

Brother Mouzone is Intelligent, Nihilistic, With a Wicked Sense of Humor personified.

muh Sup Forums

also Sup Forums is full of fuckups so they empathize

>its an Unrealistically Intelligent Negroid episode

Who did they hope to appeal to with this character?

He was a near-mythical 5%er Hitman from NY. He wasn't portrayed as invulnerable or infallible

Plus, he was based off of serveral real life NOI buttonmen from Harlem

When I first watched the show I really enjoyed his presence. He was different. It was like seeing a supervillain among a group of regular thugs.

But the more I think about it (and the more of these threads I see), the more I realize you're right. He stood out like a sore thumb, and not necessarily in a good way. For how hard this show tries to be realistic and serious, Mouzone's character was really out of place. It was cartoony.

On the other hand, there's nothing REALLY that outlandish about him. His whole premise was that he was from a higher class city, right? He dressed the part and was intelligent. That was literally it. He didn't hold his gun weird. He didn't speak in rhymes. He didn't think he was the strongest or the smartest or the fastest. Dude was sent over to get a job done, presumably because he was good at it, and get shit done is what he did. He just LOOKED out of place.

>Unrealistically intelligent

Really? Stringer was a lot betrer senpai, he got done in because Avon was a cunt.

you must be dumb as bricks to find his character unrealistically intelligent, he acted like a high schooler with discipline

You're right, there isn't much too "out there" about him. He was just a different character that everyone was used to in the show. He was supposed to be a professional and certainly wasn't invincible as Omar got to him

the part where he shoots Cheese with his homemade ammo and gives a whole monologue about it was cringeworthy to the fullest.

ITT sheltered white kids who don't actually realize there are, more or less, characters like this in the US drug scene.

Yeah . Hes barely in it and they try to make it look like he's some James Bond

This post was made by a sheltered white kid..

He was cool. He was just like Gus Fring from BrBa

BEST WAIFU

wtf I hate the wire now

Muh thugfu

Thank you for giving me new favourite comic strip, bro

why do people give mouzone so much shit when idris elba's character was equally unrealistic

>when idris elba's character was equally unrealistic

>tout yourself as some kind of brainiac (muh courses)
>uh oh, looks like you played yourself
>gets gunned down like a chump

i thought it was neat how mouzone was actually smart and well read as you found out that stringer was pretty dumb after all

He's a hitman posing(?) as a member of the Nation of Islam. It's not that unrealistic.

>intelligent
>literally believes that an evil alchemist named Yakub created white people

This is a picture from the guy who killed Notorius B.I.G.

Brother Mouzone confirmed for true gangsta.

Do you people actually make this thread to trigger the fuck out of me or what?

N A T I O N O F I S L A M

They're a real fucking thing, they dress and behave exactly like Brother and they work as hired guns for organised crime syndicates.

The character makes perfect sense.

tfw I have to turn on the subtitles everytime

The character is still corny as all fuck.

What does that even mean? Why are you posting like this?

>the only thing scarier than a nigger with a gun is a nigger with a library card
>the police aren't shooting niggers with library cards

What gives?

cuz of how scary they is

I'm saying the character was a poor addition to a crowded series. His introduction scene, his banter with his manservant, and his overall "cool" demeanor made him a shitty character.

if you're underage = congratulations, one day you'll be smarter and your taste will become more refined. if you're over the age of 22 = im very sorry but this is it for you only downhill from now on

I'm pretty sure I will always think Brother Mouzone was a trashy joke character invented to laugh at the idiots who think this show is a hundred percent realistic.

>never seen a militant noi nigger
>not knowing the building jump happened in real life

I agree completely.

yfw niggers like this exist

youtu.be/2Yjvv6Xz4E8

nigga muhammad ali was one of them

Eh, people have till around 26 before neuroplasticity drops off completely.

>invented

Are all of you fucking 12?

He was a part of the nation of Islam they all dress and act like that

Nation of Islam is full of retards who literally believe that white people were created by an evil black scientist.

>Nation of Islam is real
>therefore Brother Mouzone is a good character
I hope you realize how fucking retarded you sound.

Fictional characters are functional, thus they are invented. I hope that was informative.

Are fictional*

>mfw the Stringer Bell arc

The whole Stringer/Avon conflict in season 3 was forced as fuck. Felt like a lesser storyline on the The Shield.

>arc was built up literally seasons in advance
>forced
go back to watching the shield

You mean those three episodes in season 2? Wow so far in advance!