Just post the last album you listened to

just post the last album you listened to

The bone machine by Tom Waits.

Man this is a good album, I'd only really listened to swordfishtrombones, rain dogs and Tom waits earlier stuff, so I'm glad to have found yet another album by him that I really love.

Highly recommend listening to it, it's great.

9/10

7/10

did you like it? it's one of my favourites lately

listening to pic related for the second time now - this is really good

see this:
saw him last night and am a fan now.

CONFIDENCE IS A PREFERENCE FOR THE HABITUAL VOYEUR OF WHAT IS KNOWN AS...

That album is so fucking good, listen to Indiscreet if you liked it.

Listened to this for the first time, really liked it. Gonna listen through again

it's nothing special, and their respective bands are better, but I find myself playing this a lot. just agreeable

goat post-punk band and guitarist

>did you like it?
yes i love it

it wasn't that great

I would say it was a good listen, not a great one but it was something
But worths it desu

beautiful

an every night listen

Name?

The more I listen to it, the less I enjoy it compared to some of the great stuff to come out of the label. Not sure how JTG can rate it so highly.

Was surprised

It was a lot worse than I expected honestly. Just mimicked OKC era Radiohead and 80's ambient. I don't see why it's so lauded

PARK-LOYF

Woefully underrated band IMO.

This really surprised me

gehenna-first spell

8/10, I liked it a wee bit more than Night Drive. How deep does Johnny Jewel's backlog of music go?

(not all in one sitting)

I had a headache so it was kinda annoying but better than most short noisy/punk albums.

yeah yeah everything is just something

Incredible album. Just wish Recoil wasn't on it, not a terrible song per se. But a decent track on an otherwise astounding record is bogging me,

noble attempt at a different take on ambient post-rock

decent if not a little mediocre occasionally

wouldn't really be pushed to recommend

I didn't mean that it just did that and nothing more. It obviously still had its own angle, I just couldn't enjoy it as much because I felt that it was so contrived. It kind of bored me for that reason

I can see why you say that but I really enjoy that song