What did she mean by this ??

What did she mean by this ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TylXmhf8Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Marge is unaware that Gore Vidal is gay.

there's no way she read that book

reading books is not hard to do... even kids can do it...

no one said kids can't read books

Prove it faggot. Read five books right now

Most families are moderately conservative like Marge and Homer.

They might prance around human rights but when it comes to their children they turn 180 on the issue.

Gore Vidal is gay (or bi, I forgot).

is lisa the most unrealistic character in modern media?

is she even a human being?

is she secretly a small old jewish man who ate the original simpson girl and has since worn her skin as a suit?

It doesn't matter.
Gore Vidal is yet another old mastodon of 20th century leftism like Noam Chomski who outlived his relevance by a decade. He is long dead.

>old mastodon

Damn.

Reading isn't a big deal. You're reading RIGHT. NOW!

absolutely not

here's Lisa and the small old jewish man in the same place at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=_TylXmhf8Xk

Lisa Ranks

Top Tier: Apolitical, Buddhist, vegetarian, subtle free thinker

Not Tier: Liberal, anti-religion, anti-meat eaters, subtly pro-establishment

>is lisa the most unrealistic character in modern media?

Her or Stan Smith. They are both the opposite characters from what people think they are.

>he can't read five books and prove it
What a bitch ass bitch nigga

Simpsons Ranks

Top Tier: 1989-1999

Not Tier: Everything else

Stan Smith? Isn't he just a CIA agent who does crazy shit, or has American Dad changed since I've last seen it?

that's all I've ever known him as, I have no idea what that guy is talking about

Would you a Vidal?

stan smith started out as the strawman of neocon america and therefore had to be broken completely, down to the atomic level. every episode starts with him being sort of conservative on some issue or other and ending with him flipping to the opposite side.
today hes basically a hippy with a gun.

That sounds really fucking stupid. What else should I expect from Seth's ghostwriters though

I read Animal Farm when I was 8. Took it at face value and had no idea what communism was.

to be fair the show is as de-politicized as seth's retarded premise would allow.

Proto comfy meme

>is she secretly a small old jewish man who ate the original simpson girl and has since worn her skin as a suit?

It would have been funny if Stan was right in half the episodes.

It's not funny when it's the 'Stan Smith is a prop' show. The character started with some real bite, a nice guy who is somehow in the CIA, and thinks killing people for America is /nice/. There is meat to that character.