ITT movies that have changed the world

I'll start, this. Nobody eats at McDonald's anymore except boomers who do it for nostalgia and fatfuck neck-beard degenerates.

Personally I basically watched this movie when I was 13 and never ate there again except a handful of times for breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axxpb7TJ7cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SnvJDwv3Z-w
youtube.com/watch?v=_tN7HlenTmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no one eats at McDonald's anymore

Lol

>no one eats at mcdonalds anymore

PLEASE take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue, leave the house, find friends and have sex

Uhh I wouldnt say it caused mileeeeeenialls to outright stop eating mcfatties but it certainly did have an impact on how fast food was sold and marketed to us. Though if you take a look at the analytic/data market trends mc diddies is on a downward trend which is more or less past this movies impact.

thats about it really

>no one eats at mcdonalds anymore
lmao f.am

Then why when I go in there is the queue always a fucking mile long.

>Nobody eats at McDonald's anymore

came here to laugh at op

this movie was so full of falsehoods. nobody has since been able to reproduce the results that this hack reported. eating 5000 cal of fast food a day wont kill you in a month.

>saying I said NO ONE when I mention there are exceptions

You must not live in America then, because the McDonalds here are generally empty(except some old people or fat disgusting people) and it's pretty much held in contempt by the general population. Pretty much everybody I know would go ANYWHERE than McDonald's

eating at mcdonalds was literally the first thing I did after watching this movie.

>people actually fell for this vegan cuck propaganda

pic related is a better documentary

Who would have guessed that eating shit food every day was a bad idea? Before seeing this I totally thought McDolan's was healthy. Really makes you think...

>when you try to prove fast food is bad for you but all you end up proving is that 90% of the population doesnt understand that overeating makes you fat

I'm still mad as fuck that you can't supersize fries anymore because of this asshole and his """""""""""documentary""""""""

The fact that they are still in business is a testament to their customers' patronage

This. You're not supposed to eat it every day or as your only source of food.

I don't like mcdonalds, but you're full of shit. I've recently visited both Munich and Prague and mcs were crammed with people.

just buy 2 portions you tool

Your shitty hipster town isnt all of america

Are you guys retarded? I said YOU MUST NOT BE IN AMERICA

Mcdonalds isnt even bad for you, you can literally lose weight just by eating it

This. Movie just made me hungry. Best bit was when his gf implied his sex drive had dropped and then cucked him with Tyrone.

I've been all over the place, only a handful of old fucks is all I see. You must fall under the "fatfuck degenerate category"

>but there are still McDonald's
Read a fucking business newspaper their domestic sales are shit compared to what they use to be. They're still popular in Europe and Asia

I reproduxed the fries in the pickle jar thing
This movie is spot on desu

I'm fairly sure it's the fucking same in America, if not worst. It doesn't matter if your circle of faggy friends don't go there. North America is one of the worst countries in the world when it comes to food education.

>I've been all over the place,
No you havent

>Read a fucking business newspaper their domestic sales are shit compared to what they use to be. They're still popular in Europe and Asia
You do know that mcdonalds makes up almost half of their revenue just from the us

>Read a fucking business newspaper their domestic sales are shit compared to what they use to be
there has been a slight decline in profitability which started around 2013, a whole 9 years after Super Size Me (which only grossed $22 million) was released

>be commifornian
>think everyone is exactly like you

>PLEASE take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue

go away kevin

The only thing this movie did was get rid of the super size option and give vegan faggots a new "argument" for their retarded life style

if by better you mean contrarian crybaby shit then sure

Except there were a lot of people who did think it was fine, especially since they advertised it so which is one of the things covered in the flick

>if you eat McDonald's every single day for every single meal for an entire month it will not be good for you

GROUNDBREAKING NEWS HOLY SHIT WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT

I watched that movie and it just made me crave McDonald's so much that I went and got some. It's delicious.

it's because some people actually eat it everyday

Are Americans really that stupid that they needed a documentary to tell them that eating fast food every day of the week makes them fat?

Do they also have documentaries reminding them that it's also unhealthy to smoke crack every day?

You honestly believe that, do you?

torn quads/10

Well those people deserve to die for being so fucking stupid

>Vegan
>Ate hamburgers

Its their choice to eat it everyday and if they want to eat it everyday then they should be able to

>eating one burger makes a normal person want to vomit

he was clearly some kinda faggot

a cursory review of even 50% of the posts on Sup Forums would indicate that yes, americans are that stupid

no, nobody deserves to die for eating tasty cheap food
agreed

>t. asshurt vegan

We no longer live in a world where Al Gore has any political credibility.

The point of the documentary was to prove that was true due to lawsuits against McDonaldss being dismissed on the grounds that it wasn't THAT bad. I believe the spiel where he explains why he made the documentary was near the beginning.

It's funny because it's true.

I read once about a girl who became a landwhale by drinking who knows how many liters of water per day. She was addicted to it.
Super Wet Me when?

>eh needed a movie to tell him mcdonalds is unhealthy

u wot m8

Pretty sure fewer people eat McDonalds because of the increased proliferation of competition in the fast food industry.

The only thing this film changed is McDonalds getting rid of their supersize option. Which this faggot can rot in hell for because the supersize option was great for saving money when you share something as a group. Now you have to buy smaller items in multiples to get the same amount.

Supersize me is a bad movie and you should feel bad for watching it.

youtube.com/watch?v=axxpb7TJ7cQ

Has anyone ever told you that you're retarded, OP?

You mean the lawsuits where people sued mcdonalds because it made them fat? Are you really defending those people?

Bruh, they sell cheeseburgers for a dollar.

How much do you need to save?

>take buns off big mac
>suddenly a healthy meal

did i just solve the obesity epidemic?

Nah its fine, its just that people refuse to count calories.

>yfw a scene from this movie is literally taken out of the day after tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=SnvJDwv3Z-w

Calories arent everything, its carbs that fuck people up

>suddenly a healthy meal
Without the gherkin, a Big Mac should officially be classed as a dessert due the amount of sugar present in relation the the burger's overall mass

This. Fuck that vegan faggot. No one's forcing anyone to eat at McDonald's.

>lrn2Thermodynamics

>ITT movies that have changed the world

Jaws (1976).
Nobody goes near water anymore except boomers who do it for nostalgia and fatfuck neck-beard degenerates

It has almost no sugar without the buns

related
youtube.com/watch?v=_tN7HlenTmA

Eating 2000 calories of carbs vs 2000 calories of fat and protein are two very different things

It actually did cause them to change their menu, so it had a real impact. McDonalds having lower than expected earnings recently is more about how other fast food places are stepping up.

>Doesn't like saving money.
This is why you'll stay poor, man.

Hahaha holy fuck, more of this!

Lord Of The Rings.
Nobody goes near Hobbits anymore except boomers who do it for nostalgia and fatfuck neck-beard degenerates

Jamie's School Dinners had a far greater impact, it lead to a complete overhaul of British school meals and the banning of soft drinks and fried foods in British schools and that was just a cheap Channel 4 TV documentary

Soylent Green (1973)
Nobody eats it any more except boomers who do it for nostalgia and fatfuck neckbeard degenerates

They've taken a huge dive. 2015 was the first year they closed more stores than they opened.

The public opinion of McDonald's is not a good one. People would rather eat at slightly more expensive but much better quality fast casual joints.

And when people do want fast food its far more likely to be something that's in vogue like Chic-fil-a

So he's the michel obongo of the UK?

Source? Water has no calories.

It can add weight but I don't see how it can make you fat

I think it's far more likely that McDonalds is failing because they're not good at anything (except maybe fries) and filling their menu with items that nobody asked for isn't helping them and is draining their resources.

There was also the BBC documentary "Pedigree Dogs Exposed" which highlighted the terrible breeding standards of the British Kennel Club which cause serious health problems in pedigree dogs

it led to new health plans and reviewed breed standards for every breed from the Kennel Club.

It's a good documentary, I highly recommend it

Oh yeah that certainly is an issue. All the hottest chains now have more or less a singular focus.

>implying he ever did

I see Carter is trying to spread his cancer to other boards.

>no more super size fries because of this stupid movie

>white people

that's a big bigmac

gain height!

Settle down when you sweat it smells like crisco

>nobody eats at macdonalds

Yeah it's only the 2nd largest fast food chain behind subway. I think a few people are still eating it.

Dinkus

>tfw have eat off the dollar menu cause it's cheap and I can't always afford healthy food

>tfw got sick from mcdonalds like 8 years ago

I just go everywhere that isn't mcdonalds now

People not only realized McDonald's was shit, McDonald's also changed their menu to be more health conscious

It's still garbage, but they did add salads and shit after that movie

>going to a fast food joint
>wanting a salad

I hate people so much.

I was thinking about this stupid movie last night, I fell for the McDonalds is evil meme for a few years when I was in middle school after seeing it. This fucking retard made no change, everyone knew eating McDonald's daily was bad for you. The real reason our country is so obese is because of all the fucking legal and illegal Mexicans, which the vast majority of are overweight.

I want my Super Sized meals back, Spurlock you fucking faggot.

>mcdonalds will make you fat
Any sources on this? Almost anything will make you fat if you eat enough. Mc donalds food probably high on sodium and is using low quality everything (like most fast food chains) so better avoid it when possible

>dollar menu doesn't even have anything that costs a dollar anymore

>I fell for the McDonalds is evil meme for a few years when I was in middle school after seeing it.
>everyone knew eating McDonald's daily was bad for you
So which is it

Are you retarded? I'm talking about McDonald's as a corporation, everyone with an IQ in the triple digits knew it wasn't healthy to eat it all the time.

The salads are probably the WORST thing on their menu. They're nutritional voids but the dressings make them really unhealthy.

I work in McDonalds and I love my job. It's very amusing slowly killing thousands of people and making them feel like shit. I am immune to their and your insults.

You are doing God's work