Well Sup Forums - what do you think about this? Child abuse?

Well Sup Forums - what do you think about this? Child abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

honey.nine.com.au/2017/07/24/12/27/liev-schreiber-takes-son-to-comic-con-dressed-as-female-character-harley-quinn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Underage whore

no, bad parenting AND child abuse

Depends on if he dresses up like the joker and takes videos of full penetration with her i suppose

If yes, then no.

Legalized child trap prostitution now!

>her

isn't there a bunch of times he's worn dresses? the kid likes to dress in a feminine way who cares? i think it's nice that the father is supporting his son and letting him dress how he likes.

`Him.. it's a boy.

dressing as a woman eh who cares...oh its slutty, kids don't know what slutty is and Harley is crazy she doesn't know what slutty is

-14/88 for the nigger tilt

I love a challenge!

Well if it's his son, then it's definitely abuse. Condoning faggotry in your children is massive child abuse.

There's good pedo like between a father and his daughter, where sex is natural because it's what comes natural to men and women, just a bit earlier. Then there's bad pedo, where it's like dennis hastert-y fagrape, where some sick degenerate fuck forces the fag lifestyle on a young boy. Most of them grow up to commit suicide later on because they're straight, they just can't cope with the horror of having done fag shit.

This is, of course, why all fags must die. Deep down they all want to fuck little boys.

wait, thats a boy?

dripping with nuance.

Oh its a boy?

Then yeah, absolutely child abuse. The mother should be killed for pushing her insanity on her son, and her father should be beaten for not having enough balls to stand up to his batshit wife.

Depends on xis mood.

nah fuck it u go kid

Is that her boyfriend? Jealous...

Fine in my book, i'm sure everyone of you pervs will automatically assume that she tries to look sexy but you fail to recognize that the largest part of her character is just plain edgy which IS something children enjoy.

that trap loving nigger fucking faggot asss "dad" should be shot in his retarded fucking head

Remember you'd hear about all these serial killers born between 1928 and 1940, where dad died in some milling accident and the mom was an insane woman who would force her son to wear dresses until he was old enough to leave because "boys are evil" or some such shit?

We're gonna have a whoooole lot of serial killers starting in about 10 years or so.

That is a rather conservative Harley Quinn costume, why would this be child abuse?
I mean it's not like she is running around in sexualized underwear or something.

Ok, scratch whatever i said, this changes quiet a lot. He's still at an age where he could be turned into a normal human being. People shouldn't give up on their offspring so fast, he probably doesn't even know what he wants himself.

It's a BOY.

Another tinder slut for the world.

Because he's and his mom at best aren't setting boundaries for their kids and at worst are pushing faggot values onto the kid.

I'm really hoping there actually is a Gay Gene, Once we find it, we can wipe faggotry off the face of the earth like a typo in a manuscript.

google controversial cosplay its a boy but who cares really if you faggot are this butthurt you need to be fucked with nigger cocks like the cucks you are

There is no such thing as good pedophilia user.
Incest, although fine in a fantasy situation, is also bad when it is real, especially when a kid is involved.
That is taking advantage of the kid wanting to make their parent happy.

yeah... so saying "you can't do this" to a kid makes them a whole bunch more likely to want to experience it and adds the thrill of taboo...

letting them experience it means that either he grows up and wants to wear dresses and it's fine, or he grows out of it because it isn't shocking or identity-defining.

then again i might be weird in thinking you should support your kids and love them unconditionally.

Don't like arguing? Then go back to watch tv.
Faggot.

Fag detected.

In a beautiful, perfect world you would be captured and shoved into an industrial shredder so your poisonous progressive retardation would end.

If CRISPR doesn't work, an industrial shredder gets the job done.

In the future, there will be shredders.

The girl is simply wearing a costume.

You're the one thinking about it like it's sexual in nature or too mature for her? From just this picture, there is no way to derive abuse.

Quit projecting, fags. And stop worrying about everybody else's shit. Want to make a change in the world? Start with the man in the mirror.

Letting you child dress up as his/her favourite character = child abuse. OP suck on these nuts faggot.

>want to wear a dress now and then
>must be Transgender
Or maybe the kid just doesn't give a fuck about gender roles yet.

He's a little boy, not a girl.

>forced
>giving the kid a choice
I think you missed something there...

this...kids don't care, they cant be straight or gay until the get a sexual boner or wet pussy when looking at a man or woman

Truth is: Kids have rebelling phases - this one surely didn't reach it yet, that happens at... i don't know, 12 or 14 or something. Until then they are willing to accept parental guidance almost unconditionally. I'm all for trying to get a child to grow up happily, but i don't think it's for the best of the kid to become gay, so if that can be prevented i'd do my best to do so. If he still turns out a fag i guess i'd try to love my queer son, but i wouldn't support it.

Naw, it's a guy. And now that they identified his dad, it makes WAY more sense

honey.nine.com.au/2017/07/24/12/27/liev-schreiber-takes-son-to-comic-con-dressed-as-female-character-harley-quinn

Kike dad dresses his fagson up as harley quinn and takes him to comiccon so he can get pats on the back from his progressive hollywood douchebag friends about how accepting of faggotry he is

So we can look forward to his kid passing out blowjobs for crank in skid row in 10 years or so.

Gender...roles...? Okay, that's a concept for adult liberal women to complain about. It doesn't exist unless you brainwash a child to fit your crazy ideals.

What boundaries? Like he must dress like a boy and only play with boy toys?

There's a big difference between letting your kid run amok on the streets and letting them decide how to dress.

Mmmm I'm jizzing rainbows at the thought of so many people dying at the hands of sexually confused and deformed trap man lady people and extreme sjw feminazi cannibals

A boy? The fuck!

My dad pretty much told me what I had to do and when, even what I got to wear, pretty much up to 17. He's punched me in the face a couple of times so argueing back doesn't really help

Huh, well as someone who was a fairy princess the first time I got to choose my own costume for the danish version of Halloween, I can't really judge a kid for wearing female clothing.
The reason I chose that costume was because I really looked up to my big sister, who had also chosen that costume, so I was emulating her, without really thinking about the gender that was connected to the costume.
Most little kids don't really take the idea of gender further than having outie or innie genitals and just react to clothes according to what they think look neat.
It's a costume, not an ideology.
It's not like my parents were supporting my transspeciesism when they made me an Evok costume in the period where I loved Star Wars.
I just thought Wicket W. Warrick was cool.

So the issue is its a boy dressed as a female character? Not that the character is from a mature content movie and highly sexualuzed?

The things people are worried about...

I think it's sexy

/first
Maybe you're right - i don't know. It's a lot of "what if" speculation about this topic.

Yeah... and you don't think this is abusive? This is beyond boundaries and more like control issues.

Don't try to detract from the issue. The kid isn't dressing up as a firetruck or something stupid like that. He's letting his son cross dress.

The faggot lifestyle is a degenerate one, and tolerance of the fag lifestyle erodes the fabric of society.

I used to think conservatives were lunatics. When you'd see these dipshit preachers on tv, and they'd be going off half cocked about gay marriage "well, where does it stop? gay marriage, marrying men. What's next, marrying your sibling? incest?"

And I'd laugh and say it's hyperbole, and they're reaching.

Then in the last 5 year's i've seen 50 new genders appear. I've seen people fired because workers refused to play along and pretend some guy in a dress was a woman. I've seen "acceptance" of all things because "who are we to judge?" The only thing we don't accept is not accepting things.

And suddenly those slippery slope sermons the right wing nutjobs gave started to have a bit more merit.

Bad taste
No more abuse than cheerleader or pirate halloween costumes

I never said he didn't have issues, in fact he gave me bad anxiety and depression and I pretty much used to want to die every day. Now I just think about killing people. He used to drink a lot but now it's just mostly beer, and whenever I hug someone I'm unable to feel emotion.

Fuck you're retarded that's a boy you gender blind southern fried cock jockey. Good God I bet you see a cat outside and say "honey the dog got out again". You probably call all birds chickens and think hamburger is made of ham. You were probably disappointed when you heard ice cream doesn't come from arctic cows. You don't understand why lemonade doesn't heal your wounds because it has aid right in it. "Why do the big metal vroom vrooms need go go juice why not food?" You said cramming a turkey sub with mayo into your gas tank. Then you poured in red bull and drove it off a cliff thinking it would fly.

Wew lad.

Watch those edges, son, you might hurt yourself.

Just some edgy 11 year old thinking she's cool

So you have no argument of merit, so you bust out the old summer fav "edge"or "edgy".

Can't wait for "Cringe" to come up too.

I guess telling people you fucked their mother and yelling "NIGGER!" into your headset on counterstrike matches for hours on end loses its novelty after a while.

Kek. Tell that to all the people in my life that think I have autism because of how un-female I act. Gender roles exist.. they are separate from sex. Sex should be able to be changed medically after 18, imo, not because "muh gender dysphoria" but because FREEDOM.
Same reason gays should be able to adopt and marry
Same reason I should be able to do heroin legally
Same reason i should be able to remodel my face if I want
Because humanity is a colony of roaches and it matters not when a few drop out of the gene pool

*He's cool. That's a boy wearing a whorish harley quinn outfit. I would condone it if he had chosen pre-whore harleyquinn

>whenever I hug someone I'm unable to feel emotion
This is probably from nature, not nurture.

And the kid in op's pic is going to be more well adjusted than you. Like I said, it sounds like what you went through was real abuse. Letting your kid dress as a female character is not even comparable.

>I guess telling people you fucked their mother and yelling "NIGGER!" into your headset on counterstrike matches for hours on end loses its novelty after a while.
Stop projecting.

You're the one saying gay people are degenerates, because of the ridiculousness in the transgender community.

Don't kid yourself. He's the kid of a hollywood couple and he lets his son cross dress. He's gonna have a shed filled with cat heads in no time.

me rn

>pre-whore Harley Quinn

That doesn't exist. There is no version of her that is not a whore.

I try to be a good person though, the kind I was before, I sort of remember and play a act accordingly, it's very tiring though and sometimes when someone says something just entirely annoying I really have to force and restrain myself not to try to kill them in the quickest way possible, and I wish I was just being edgy

So silence of the lamb shit

Fags are degenerates.

Wait, no, you're right. As you can tell in this picture, they're a positive force and their lifestyle should be accepted, if not emulated by children.

tits or gtfo whore

No better

I think people are overreacting, I would get it if this was some sort of video showing an adult pushing and coaching a kid into identity politics bullshit.
This is just a little boy wearing a costume emulating a female character he thinks is cool, at least that is as much we can gather from just looking at a picture.
I mean little girls also frequently dress up as male characters they like. Kids are basically egalitarians who don't think much about gender before they hit puberty and suddenly realize that everything is different now. So they'll emulate whatever they think is cool, regardless of gender.

Right. I suppose you'd rather your kids be beaten for reasons they can't comprehend, than to just allow them to dress how they want.

you know i always wanted to fuck har;ey quinn. but i don't think that;s what these adults were going for here.

that's about the size of it, yep.

Then you should have carved off his flesh and made him eat it while you sauted his balls and shoved them up his asshole all toasty hot and crispy. Why not eat his eyeballs and take out his intestines while he's still alive and use then to strangle him too death. You deserve to die if you don't kill him. Kill him now. It will make the whole world better. It's the right thing to brutally kill him and have a video to show the world. Show the world they will suffer and die if they don't do what you say. Kill them all little Johnny. Kill them good

>be me (or dont)
>hate the pride gay & trans communities
If I were to make a public statement saying I hated them, how do you think SJWs would react? They love us faggots, so what can they do?

in their defense i'm sure there's at least 1 kid there that was forced to go and doesn't go along with shit that he sees there.

Abomination.

This isn't about mental illness anymore, between this and the "transitioning" it's God's work we're destroying .

Dick or kill yourself, incel

You should also be legally allowed to kill yourself. And in your case, it should be sooner than later.

No. I think a simple "no, you wear boy clothes" would suffice.

Not that smacking kids upside the head is a bad thing. If we hit our kids more in the last 15 years, we'd definitely have less people like you.

I'm probably psychotic, not stupid. I've tried thinking of ways but there's no way without getting caught, and he's like 1000 miles away anyways.

>Hey guys lets sexualize children
fucking jew

Nice cherry picking.

No need to force it on your kid. Not sure why anyone would bring their kids to a march like that. But there's nothing wrong with consenting adults doing what they enjoy when it doesn't hurt anybody.

You on the other hand, want to hurt people for not aligning with your world views.

God damnit you bitch I just jacked off I don't know if I can get hard again right now

This is me. I'll call myself...Jimmy Jammy. Ask me some random shit about us faggots.

Maybe not the healthiest thing, but there are so many more things to worry about in the world. The kid isn't being physically harmed so whatever.

That is not what I said you mong and if you look at the costume, that is a conservative version of the costume in the movie, most of the skin is covered.
I'm just saying kids emulating things they find cool, regardless of gender isn't necessarily a bad thing.

also if we teach them how to fuckin fight and conduct themselvds maturely in public we'd have less idiots

A chub is fine too

no. absolutely smoking hot

I agree on both points

He could be beating his kid and I wouldn't care

>people like you.
You mean logical, tolerant people?

I'm not sure why everybody is up in arms about fags when there are real problems happening in our country.

But you're right, let's focus on how individual choice is destroying the country/world, and not corporate greed and government corruption.

>misses the shot
>mini tactical gun flies out of hand
>breaks fingers
>starts crying

>that's not what Im saying
>repeats self
Im all for other Ideas but hes got pigtails and fish nets come on

Then we should kill him come on let's go go go go go now now now I'll bring some salt and vinegar. Hot sauce and battery acid. We'll make him scream make him bleed make him pray to the devil for the sweet release of death. We'll rip out his bones and beat him with them. Fuck his eye holes with his own dick we'll pick around in his brain and make him fucktarded. We'll scar him deform him ruin his body and mind. Force feed him drugs of all manner and kind. To hear his moans his groans his pleads OHOHOHOHO I'm jizzing rainbows at the thought