There are 1 million more Indians every month

>There are 1 million more Indians every month

this is no laughing (fecal) matter!

yes

poo everywhere

mans gotta breed

Not enough toilets on the world

I imagine them all being tightyly cramped in a small village hut or small house until one of them is pushed out and falls into the familiy´s pool of shit outside the house

KRISHNAAAAAAAAAA.

>1 million new indians everyday
>means every day ~1 million indians become old enough to work
>still put on hold for call centers

Has anyone been there? Does it smell? Can it be fun?

Yes it smells here. If you're talking about the smell then no it is not fun. But if you're asking whether India can be fun then yes. Even if you dont like the food, the music, the architecture or the people theres plenty of natural beauty here so you wont return with absolutely no good experiences on your trip

every indian smells like shit irl Idk why anyone would go to india

I want to visit but I don't know what to do there

>india grows while the west grows old
Superpower 2020

I wonder when it will overtake China

>tfw indian

How tall is the average Indian men and how are Indian posters?

which means about 100000 every day!

that's a lot of poo...

But a ton of them dies every month

Thats difficult because what you want to do really determines where you should go in India. However, if its just for sightseeing and eating like regular tourist stuff then I would suggest Kerala, Goa which are coastal and the very north/northeast of India where you can travel along of the foot of the himalayas. For food and drink I would definitely reccommend Goa, its got beaches, abundant alcohol and really nice food. The main metros of India, like Mumbai where I live usually have only a small area which is good to see. The rest is mainly suburbs. However Delhi and Chennai have some fairly good architecture.

culture?

You are 100%, for sure going to get sick there. Just hope that it isn't malaria. About 10% of the population bathes and there are a lot of fucking people so get used to the smell of urine and feces.