Why are Russians on Sup Forums so fucking nice...

Why are Russians on Sup Forums so fucking nice? Like they hardly offend anyone and a lot of European nations just say shit about them.

leftovers from many invasions from the past

Butthurt from past invasions.

coz weeb russians are as nice as weeb niggas. their honest depressions make them look polite and meek.

tho you can see russians and poles and the like fighting each other everywhere. they always pretend like "its bantz m8" but in the end they all get triggered and serious

if only mexicans were so nice when burgers say shit about them

>unironically liking russians
no wonder your not first world yet unlike Canada and US

they just really want a boyfriend. They can't be such high levels of faggot outside of Sup Forums without consequences and they don't want to jeopardize their welcomed status at the only place they can quench their thirst for dicks at

>say shit

You don't just say shit to others, you do shit to others

you are confusing me and my flag. stop larping paco. i know you are butthurt but still

Lol, where is this gif from? Looks like a ridiculously funny anime.

nichijou, the hakase character is posted here all the time

I find they are always the most helpful and well knowledged posters. Often just more intelligent too

There is no point being butthurt

Why can't you guys just be a cool neighbor? You're our only hope at having one.

you need to explain that to them how you do that. their asses are always on fire when they see our flag.

muh drugwar. your fault hurr durr

explain to whom?

>You're our only hope at having one

to the mexican OP and other mexicans

Their life is so shit they are eternally depressed, so they just don't have strenght to be mean.

Japan likes us weeb niggas? Now I never wanna let you guys go.

Fucking accurate.

go to their imageboards like 2ch and find out.
the secret is most of their bydlos don't speak english

I doubt there are even such conditions to make everyone so depressed. Even in Auschwitz people had power to resist

A bear doesn't bother himself with the opinion of his prey

>Gets shot while taking dump, naked

i like weeb niggas very much and expect them to make some cool shit soon. im sure weeb niggas are the best weebs or niggas aint a meme but pretty real.

I feel loved now.

sure, whatever

t.jamal stationed in Okinawa