Would you rather be super attractive aryan with severe interpersonal problem or bluepilled average normie with a gf

Would you rather be super attractive aryan with severe interpersonal problem or bluepilled average normie with a gf

Can I be dead instead?

I rather be me.

pls choose one

>super attractive aryan with severe interpersonal problem

I already am. It's hell, I'm a spazz in social situations.

bad choice
you a super average aspie with severe interpersonal issue

The first one. My life is already shit and depressing so it would be an improvement actually.

are you moroccan?

I would rather be dead, I am tired of living and too much of a pussy to kill myself.

>you
>super attractive aryan

fatty pls

always remember at least you are white

your already dead inside

I'm already but not blonde. Its not like it would make me happy anyway. Many tell me I look Chinese lol.

better dead than white, lad

btfo

you can be happy when you are beautiful

do you know
>tfw not white

no, I'm a native

1m83 80kg blond blue-eyed, not saying I'm super attractive, but I'm not the one who accepts this association as gospel, it's this site.

>80kg

I am on the same situation, user.
If I come across a loaded pistol, I'll put it in my mouth and pull the trigger without thinking twice.

>Hrvatska da, prep the bik

Gothic origins of Croats confirmed

I just started off, needs some time and self-discipline to reach peak

Would you mind posting pics of progress?
How old are you?

why keep trying
no matter hard you train you cant fix the uggo face which determines point of whole attractiveness

Super attractive.

I'd rather prefer to be rich.

I don't have any on my laptop, my micro-sd reader died.

33 years old

I'm not doing it to attract girls, I want a healthy mind in a healthy body. I used to be skinny, I'm obviously naturally low test (started shaving at age 28, no armpit hair until age 22 or so).

I feel better in a stronger body. I tended to walk with my head slightly bowed, never even noticed that I did this, now my shoulders are stronger I walk upright and have no more neck pains.

My goal isn't to become a body-builder, just to be a healthy male, strengthen both mind and body to reach glorious equilibrium.

Lucky. I legit wish I was low-test too.
I'm hairy as fuck.

whats your routine?

>super attractive aryan with severe interpersonal problem
That's contradictory to be tbqh