zzzz

fucking lol

Damn, nice feet.

Nice feet

Sleepy gote.

sleepy me

s a u c e

jesus christ man you're gonna give me all these images

well skippy fuckin do. seems you boys forgot who is best again.
Let me introduce you to bats

Same. I'm a sleepy bat (who is still extremely disappointed this was the only upside-down sleeping bat).

cute
I'm off to bed now, goodnight, sleep tight, dream of floofy girls

This artist is fucking great.

G'night, Sun

Likewise, you adorable little gote.

Kek. Nice dubs

Too far on the smol side for my tastes.

Canada flag bikini?

wat
She is literally the queen of smol. Her name is Smolder, and that's where the buzzword comes from

He has more pics of the huge tits/ass variety but im on mobile right now

I don't like too smol. She's too smol for me. I like medium to tall women with some meat on them.

Agreed

Don't got anymore canadian themed pics

I do too, but come on, she's cute and smol as fuck. How could you not want to cuddle with her, and make sweet, passionate love to that tiny, curvy body? I'll pick an amazon woman over a smol or average girl any day, but Smolder is the exception.

I think this one is from the same artist. Some one correct me if im wrong.

Im very picky when it comes to my women. I don't know why, because It obviously isn't even close to loli, but my mind makes me think it is. I don't know, it's just a peeve of mine.

Well, so long as I don't rupture her organs. But this is the furry universe.

I understand. That's actually what I figured. I know you're not the only one.

how do you people draw so well? im absolute shit at it

Damn it femanon, now I want floof.

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

omg are you still erping from last thread

Nah, we draw shit too, you just a bit deeper in the barrel of shit taste.

No. Just want someone to show interest in me.

is she not?

Not anymore.

np Eat shit and die.

rip

I want to blow my brains out.

what happened?

Nothing at all. Just trying to not be alone.

what happened with the femanon i mean

I was talking to some girl whom I didn't even know was a girl at first, and my dumbass thought it would get somewhere after 4 hours of being kind. I'm such a fucking tool.

in the thread or in private?

Thread. It's still up if you want to cringe at me, thanks to me being an absolute fucking idiot who thought he would actually get something in life.

I obviously have the ability to see this thread too, and I'm asking you again to PLEASE stop beating yourself up so much over this.

wut
the thread's still up?

I hadn't for months, until making an effort and failing like always. I don't know how to do anything else. My default state is "I hate myself and want to die". I just want to blow my fucking arm off with heroin. Don't even care how horrible it is, I just want to die. I'm so fucking sick and tired of being alone. I don't fucking care anymore. I just want the suffering to end.

Join a fucking yiff/murrsuit Discord or something. Find a nice girl.

Yeah, right. Whatever girls are out there don't want some pathetic, worthless piece of shit like me.

Every solid man I've ever known has been through such pain. Nice doesn't cut it.

You might be tempted to become an asshole. However, there is a difference between being kind and being nice.

Nice people don't have skin in the game. They fear rejection. They worry about how they are perceived by others.

Become a champion.

Good time to focus that motivation into improv classes and mastering the art of the better you that women should already see.

Improv is one step.

The other component is being able to be close with a girl and touch her in ways that communicate intent without making her uncomfortable.

Other component is flirty and fun banter, teasing, that sort of stuff.

Also: more girls in the sea. An abundance mindset in everything you live and do is life-changing, even when you are in scarcity of things you want and can't have right now.

I've tried countless times. I just quit. I finally really tried to really connect with someone, and get shot the fuck down. I don't care anymore. Just someone put a bullet in my head, please.

Sure, and why not be an aloof self-driven guy with issues who is a bit of a challenge to girls and women, teasing them?

Have that air of mystery.

They should work to get to know you.

"You don't want to know the real me"
"You'll be in for a world of trouble."
"I'll frustrate you to no end."

Girls eat this stuff up like crack if they even like you slightly. And it's true of course.

Don't need anything from anyone.

No one can get under my skin.

Girls are troublemakers.

Become strong and you'll realize they are broken on the inside to. Except they'll connect with you because you have a world of experience and you'll be savvy to their b.s. games and know what turns them on and drives them wild.

Good luck user!

Man up you pussy. Be the most badass heroin-slamming motherfucker girls desire.

Aspire to be even if you don't know how or have the answer right now. The intention is enough to connect you with a series of unrelated things that will get you to where you want to be.

I never have the answer most of the time. You make it work, even when the world is against you, even when people spit on you, reject you, and kick stones at you.

The only way from rock-bottom is up and it's over the mountain and into missionary.

When you're alone in a dark void all you have is you and if you even find joy in a single thing in life you have a reason to live.

And if you don't, go find something that brings you self-worth and joy and be ruthless in guarding that which makes you happy.

Because that's not who I am, as much as I wish I was. I love everyone, and show it. I want everyone to know who I really am.