Is it gay to crave to suck a huge cock?

is it gay to crave to suck a huge cock?

I'm no homo, have a LTR with a girl and never had sexual experience with men. Though, I do enjoy the idea of sucking a huge cock. Am I gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.to/bump-for-girls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody is. So I guess you are. And doing what you asked is both gay. And not worthy of considering as an issue in this light. How can you look at a floppy uncut and not get hyponotised

>is it gay to crave to suck a huge cock?

If you have to ask you know the answer

have you thought that you´re maybe bisexual?

Yep total faggot

>women>men
Nope

YES!!!!!

>I do enjoy the idea of sucking a huge cock
>Am I gay?
What do you think?

gonna need sauce op

i'm a straight guy (not bisexual) and i enjoy sucking cock

THEN YOU ARE A FAGGOT.

>i'm a straight guy
No! No, you're not.

Why do you care if you are one label or the other. It doesn't have any intrinsic meaning. Just do and think what you like

This. If this is such a problem why is balls dont touch a meme. Why do we say things like "im black below the belt"? We can always cut off the rest of our dicks with our circumcisions and not restore. Just call everybody a fag with our va jay jays

Yep. Freud invented all this. Only jews (the fake ones) have the spiritual problems known as mental illnesses

No homo we smokin penises in here

>XXX teens sites collection..

us.to/bump-for-girls

Because it's a joke.

Ya you're bisexual. It's literally the definition. Retards just think being bi sexual is for women only or something.

Nope. We all play with boys. A matrilineal pedo type fertility cult of a society makes us fuck gash and go to gym to play grab ass and suck on dumpster cocks. Women caused the fall of man. Im not gon get all into this. Nothing is new under sun. Im sick of seeing the right wing "this is degenerate" memes

Many people will say you are but I mean if your not physically attracted to men the way you are to women then I don't think your gay, I feel as though being gay would mean you wanna spend your life with a male partner who you love, sounds like your just interested in the feminine part of sucking and or taking dick

This. Post sauce fagit

this guy gets it

>nobody answered his last question

the webm name IS the sauce '-'

You're called bicurious. Then you suck a dick, and if you like it, you're bisexual. If you like it so much you lose interest in women, you're homosexual. If you don't like it, you're heterosexual but a little slow on the uptake.

HAHAHAHAHA. Based. If we're going to keep these stupid boxes, you framed them well

who could resist sucking on that smooth buttery head and thick juicy shaft? sucking cock is great, there is no fucking way it shouldn't be enjoyed by anyone who wants to do it, woman/gay/straight/bi whatever. men are better at sucking cock anyway.

This

if you also like girls then you are not gay
just a faggot

this user is the only accurate reply.
thanks for sharing your knowledge

Love it. I can hear that simpsons line now
>he kisses girls!

>I do enjoy the idea of sucking a huge cock. Am I gay?

Maybe, but you're unquestionably a neoliberal progressive democrat

Gib fiat shekels bls