Is France fucked ?

Be honest please...

Other urls found in this thread:

issoutv.com/view.php?v=58fdb019cc676
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We shall save those infidels from themselves.

Death to France

Allah Akbar

What the fuck are you talking about ?!

Muslims will save France by showing them the light of Allah. Be grateful you heathen.

france shall be muslim by tbe end of this century allah willing
le petite pen wont win and we shall show you infidels the light of islam

no

Literally kill yourselves.

le pen will win dont worry brother

say it with me
TAKBIR

Yes, the cosmopolitans won.

You're 200 years late for that question. Since Napoleon the frogs haven't been able to catch a break, and i sure like it that way.
Showing the white flag after not being able to take so much sandnigger cock is the epitome of french-ness.

>redneck russian spy
>le progressive pierre

is there no spirit of the revolution left in you frogs?
come on

Counterpoint

At least we're not Russia

le pen lacks a charismatic charm. the bitch cant be like drumpf. at least drumpf has sense of humor and strong energies that overwhelm people even though its fucking stupid but that bitch doesnt even have anything of it, only has shitty ideals that are clearly worse than drumpf. its simply her faults. i know she is a kind of person who isnt good at humor but instead shouldve come off as a friendly politician.

It's hard.

Hillary had no charm and people still worshiped her for her "charisma" as a "woman president".

But leftists will happily forget Le Pen is a women because that argument is only valid if a candidate is their champion.

The French should have memed harder and applied the "Let's elect our first woman president, you bunch of chauvinistic sexists!" thing.

Why do you want Le Pen anyway? far right = far too retarded

Le Pen is an idealist, Macron is a neoliberal wildcard hated by everyone. I wonder why the French did not place Fillon in front of Macron. Fillon is corrupted, familiar, predictable. He's the typical career politician who has secured millions in a Swiss bank and well-paid jobs for everyone in his family, in other words, the predictable classical politician we all know and despise. Nobody knows where France is heading with Le Pen or Macron on top.

issoutv.com/view.php?v=58fdb019cc676

You mean macron ?

Yes, and it's amazing. I wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully if i shared my country with frogs.

le pen is even worse than klinton or may. she cant handle populism such a way as you mentioned, just looks like some unfriendly cold-blooded hag. doesnt look intelligent either.

such a kind of typical standoffish "far-right" figure cant gain popularity.

You should really tone down your newspeak when outside of Reddit, I can't keep a conversation with such a hate-fueled lady.

Fuck off.