Goldfish or Cheez-It

Goldfish or Cheez-It

Cheez-it always

goldfish

Cheez-It every time.
Goldfish are good, but man... when you get a good batch of Cheez-It, that are just slightly overcooked and brown... doesn't get any better.

goldfish

these ones in particular are fucking delicious

Funyuns are better

Those still exist?

Cheese flavored snacks taste like rotting vagina

This place isn't for you, Troglodyte.

Yes?

Hot funyuns are the best but that wasn't one of the options

They are good but I'm for the original all the way.

I used to work in the factory that processed the cheese for both of them. It's real cheese, but it's what is referred to as "undergrade" ie not good enough to be sold on its own. We would mix several different undergrade cheeses with regular cheese, water, salt, thickener, and coloring to make a cheese blend with specific moisture, fat, salt, color, etc. The end product was the consistency of store bought cookie dough.

We had no real automated equipment, we had to load the grinders, manually control the pump, manually weigh, manually hook up to sealing machine. Would stand in 1 place for 2.5 hours at a time filling a bag of cheese with 35lbs of cheese every 15 sec.

Game Over

*A CHALLENGE APPEARS*

Hmm now that I think of it I like them both equally easily my fav chips

Fuck all your weak ass snacks this is God tier

>literally mentioning your competitors product on your box

they should be called Cuck Nips

>using literally this way

You're a millennial faggot.

I'm now shilling for funyuns.

You're comparing apples to oranges OP

Cheez its are great when salted properly and for snacking 1 at a time for portion control

Gold fish are great for stuffing your mouth, chewing down to a cheesy paste, and the eating cheesy paste ball like pic related.